• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Do Women Stare?

Mercy Not Sacrifice

I've decided to close the door on this one.
This girl is psycho. Among the many things she told me, she has shared that she has bipolar, is on medication, apparently has issued with violence, that she has been sexually molested by two girls, and had bisexual experiences, etc. She also says things out of context. Something keeps telling me that there just isn't something right about this girl. I think she lies pathologically too. (The only thing now for me is her beauty, but I don't care much about that).

She doesn't seem to be as interested. Although, I still saw both her and her friend looking at me.

Good news is that I do have a study buddy now. I'm supposed to be meeting her this Saturday.
Shes an older woman who has also been staring at me, but doesn't have issues like this one starring girl.

Suit yourself. :) Good luck with the new girl!

nutshell

Uh no, she was interested. But that window pretty much closed after I told her she gave me the stalker eye. She and her friend still noticeably glanced at me a couple times yesterday, but I can tell the interest just isn't there anymore (like before).

Well, Truth is in the Eye of the Beholder, my friend. Just know that the Truth you see with your eyes may not be be the Truth she sees with hers.

Cynic

Well, Truth is in the Eye of the Beholder, my friend. Just know that the Truth you see with your eyes may not be be the Truth she sees with hers.
True. Anyways, lets allow this thread to die. I did get a little too preoccupied there, trying to fill in the gaps.