• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do we have two words for the season before winter

BSM1

What? Me worry?
There are many fruits with seeds. I avoid one 'rich in vitamin C' fruit ( I think it is called something like amla (?) because to me those seeds are more trouble than a pomegranate. I also avoid coconuts because to me they are a pain to deal with. I don't even like cutting up pineapples or acorn squash but I do enjoy eating them.
As an alternative, possibly one could drink pomegranate juice because that is in no way annoying.
P.S. I also buy boneless meats or chicken because I don't like those annoying bones.

But doesn't just break your heart to watch those farm animals flop around the barn yard.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
But doesn't just break your heart to watch those farm animals flop around the barn yard.

I find animals are Not boneless, then they will never flop around barn yards or anywhere else.
After Armageddon (Jesus bringing Peace to Earth) do we even know for sure if we will eat meat or not.
Isaiah 30:23 B does talk about having cattle or livestock feed in large pastures, but for what purpose.