• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the NT Bible?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
" Why do the Christians accuse Jesus of writing the NT Bible? "
#156 , Thread " Getting Rid of Demons "
paarsurrey said:
Can't the Devil fake as Jesus and tell Hellenist Paul that it was Jesus speaking to him, please? Right?
Regards
Mxxxxxxx said:
I believe so but you will know them by their fruit. The Devil comes only to steal, kill and destroy.
paarsurrey wrote:
We are not much concerned with what one "believes" in out of one's blind* faith/belief , and (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah rather condemned it, we want to know the first person claim from Yeshua and the reason given by Yeshua in this connection, please, right?

Regards
*Matthew 15:13-14
He replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. Leave them; they are blind guides. If a blind man leads a blind man, both will fall into a pit.
#156 , Thread " Getting Rid of Demons "

Note : NT-Bible or the Gospels are neither:
  1. written by (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah
  2. nor spoken by him
  3. nor authored by him
  4. nor dictated by him to any person. Right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#135 , thread " I am the living bread "

paarsurrey said:

One was simply to quote from Jesus as requested by me, please.
Else, it is you who have challenged Jesus, when he never claimed as such, please, right?
Regards

Elixxxxxxx said:
Matthew 5:17
17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
Luke 24:44
44 And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
Yeshua Messiah/Jesus Christ Practises and Teaches the Holy Scriptures/Bible from Genesis to Revelation is a Unified Whole.
@paarsurrey For you to suggests otherwise, is Embarrassing, Insulting and Blasphemous. Obviously you Cannot Really Unify the Old Testament/Hebrew Scriptures and New Testament/Greek Scriptures like the other 2.2 Billion Earthly Christians in Christendom. That's because it Cannot Really be Unified with Exoteric Knowledge: I am the living bread

paarsurrey said:

Didn't one simply failed a Second Time to quote even a single verse from Jesus in first person, in an unequivocal, unambiguous and straightforward manner that "Hebrew Scriptures/Holy Scriptures from Genesis to Revelation is a Unified Whole.(#99) ", please? Right?

And also isn't one's claim that the Israelite Scripture (Tanakh) and Hellenist Pauline Christianity scripture (that have nothing to do with Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah) aka Gospels both are a "unified whole", a joke from one, it transpires, please? Right?

Also kindly remember that (Jesus) Yeshua - the Israelite Messiah never died on the Cross, as I understand, please. Right?

Regards
#135 , thread " I am the living bread "
  2. nor spoken by him
  3. nor authored by him

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
#393 , Thread " Three Days and Three Nights "

loxxxxxxxxxx said:
Jesus said that in the same way Jonah was three days and three nights in the fish, he would be three days and three nights in the tomb. No body claims that Jonah was only in the fish for a day and a half so why claim Jesus was only in the tomb for a day and a half? If Jesus was not in the tomb for three full days and three full nights then he was a liar and not someone we should worship. Do you believe Jesus was a liar? Yes? Right?
" Jonah was three days and three nights in the fish, he (Jesus) would be three days and three nights in the tomb. "

Paarsurrey wrote:

Isn't our friend @lostwanderingsoul actually accusing Jesus as liar when Jesus did not live for " three days and three nights in the tomb ", please?
Time was not the essence of the Sign of Jonah, " not dying" was the essence of it, as Jonah entered the fish "alive", remained "alive" in the fish, came out of the fish " alive" so must Jesus be all along alive in every stage under the Earth or the tomb, please. Right?
Isn't it the time one should understand that Jesus did not and could not die on the Cross, not even for a moment, only then Jesus could and did fulfil the Sign of Jonah, please? Right?
Hope one understands now, please? Right?

Regards

#393 , Thread " Three Days and Three Nights "
  2. nor spoken by him
  3. nor authored by him

pearl

• written by (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah
  • nor spoken by him
  • nor authored by him
  • nor dictated by him to any person.

Why do you pursue such nonsense? Of course, Jesus neither wrote nor authored, nor dictated the Gospels. As for 'spoken' by him, that would rely on apostolic memory and 'Q' source.

lostwanderingsoul

If Jesus did not DIE then your sins are not forgiven. Jesus DIED foe your sins. Jonah was ALIVE in the fish but Jesus was DEAD in the tomb.This is the Christian belief and non-Christians can believe it or not.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
#404 , thread " Three Days and Three Nights "

lostxxxxxxxxxxx said:
I have read it many times. Jonah was alive in the fish. Jesus was dead in the tomb. The sign was the amount of time. Jonah was in the fish three days and nights. Jesus was in the tomb three days and nights. And Jesus actually said that this was the ONLY sign of who he was. If you do not believe the sign then you do not believe Jesus.

Paarsurrey wrote:
I do believe in (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah:
  1. and Israelite never ever were waiting for a "dying , rising and resurrecting god ",
  2. this was a Hellenist god,
  3. and Hellenist Paul faked a vision and made things upside down, one gets to know, please,
  4. to convert the credulous followers of Yeshua who did not accompany Yeshua in his travel out of Judea, out the hand of the Jews and the Romans,
  5. once he had survived death on the Cross, as per many clues in the Bible, please,
  6. and was treated for his injuries inflicted on him on the Cross, in the tomb of of Joseph Arimathea
  7. and when he got enough strength to travel
  8. he migrated from Galilee,
it transpires, please. Right?

Regards
#404 , thread " Three Days and Three Nights "
Note: NT-Bible or the Gospels are neither:
  2. nor spoken by him
  3. nor authored by him
  4. nor dictated by him to any person.
  5. and, as one gets to know, "Jesus did not die a cursed death on the Cross", from many clues in the Gospels itself, please. Right?

Last edited:

RabbiO

הרב יונה בן זכריה
Why do you pursue such nonsense?.
You need to relax. Every now and again the poster seems to feel the need to vilify, concentrating on one at a time, religions other than his own. Eventually he will move on to the next religion on his list. Be patient.

pearl

You need to relax. Every now and again the poster seems to feel the need to vilify, concentrating on one at a time, religions other than his own. Eventually he will move on to the next religion on his list. Be patient.

Good Advice, thankyou.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#11 , thread " Humanzees and Religion? "
Exxxx said:
Check this out:
Humanzee - Wikipedia
My first question has to be: Why??? :eek:
This is obviously unethical and wrong
But how might various religions respond to this issue? And on the basis of what beliefs and/or scripture?
In addition to it being against natural law of course :D

Paarsurrey wrote:
What objection one has to it from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please? Right?
Kindly quote from Yeshua in this connection, please? Right?
Paarsurrey added :
One, being a Christian, couldn't quote any objection from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah in connection with Humanzee, did one, please? Right?

Regards
#11 , thread " Humanzees and Religion? "

2. nor spoken by him
  3. nor authored by him
  5. and, as one gets to know, "Jesus did not die a cursed death on the Cross", from many clues in the Gospels itself, please. Right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
#297 , thread "Jesus Christ: the greatest story ever told?"

Paarsurrey wrote:

Did (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah in an unambiguous, unequivocal and straightforward manner claim that his story is the " the greatest story ever told " and gave any proofs in this connection, or it is one's own phony claim or wishful thinking, please? Right?
Kindly feel free to quote from Yeshua in this regards, please, right?
Regards
Paarsurrey wrote:
It is the tenth day (now 20th) when I wrote the above post, no Hellenist-Pauline Christian could quote from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, his claim that his story was the greatest story ever told, did I miss something in this connection, please? Right?

Regards

#297 , thread "Jesus Christ: the greatest story ever told? "
  2. nor spoken by him
  3. nor authored by him

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#161 , thread " Is religion inferior to logic ? "
Dxx said↑
"Who built all the Churches and religious edifices throughout the world?" Unquote:

Paarsurrey wrote:
Didn't it start with the voice of Devil that Hellenist-Paul heard about 2000 years ago and got blind and fell in a ditch together with those who followed the Hellenist Paul, it transpires, please? Right?
Regards

#161 , thread " Is religion inferior to logic ? "

Note for the “Religion: Christian or Christianity”, please:
"(Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah did not and could not die a cursed death on the Cross", to atone the sins of anybody, one gets to know from many clues in the Gospels itself, please. Right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#162 , thread " I am the living bread "

Dxxxxxxx0 said:
Living Bread..... Is Living Manna!
49 Your ancestors ate the manna in the wilderness, yet they died.
The manna in the wilderness was food for the body! The Living Manna is food for the soul; Jesus feeds his body living food!
Eph 5:29 After all, no one ever hated their own body, but they feed and care for their body, just as Christ does the church— 30 for we are members of his body.
Paarsurrey wrote:

" Eph 5:29 "

" Eph 5:29 "* is not from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please, right?
If one is a follower of Yeshua, why quote from a book** written by a Hellenist who never followed Yeshua and his teachings, please?

Regards
  2. ** "The Epistle to the Ephesians[a] is the tenth book of the New Testament. Its authorship has traditionally been attributed to Paul the Apostle but starting in 1792, this has been challenged as Deutero-Pauline, that is, pseudepigrapha written in Paul's name by a later author strongly influenced by Paul's thought, probably "by a loyal disciple to sum up Paul's teaching and to apply it to a new situation fifteen to twenty-five years after the Apostle's death".[3][4][5][6][7][8]9]"
Epistle to the Ephesians - Wikipedia
OOO
#162 , thread " I am the living bread "

Note for the “Religion: Christian or Christianity”, please:
"(Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah did not and could not die a cursed death on the Cross", to atone the sins of anybody, one gets to know from many clues in the Gospels itself, please. Right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#91 , thread " Question about paul and stephen.And the afterlife.For the Jehovah's Witnesses "

Pxxxx said
:
In the Acts of the Apostles, by the Evangelist Luke, we find an account -substantially historical but embellished with legend- of the execution in Jerusalem of the first Christian martyr, the Hellenist Stephen, who was said - in words echoing Jesus - to have been "using blasphemous language against Moses and against God...against this Holy Place and the Law." In his defense speech, probably edited by Luke himself on the basis of the material, Stephen gives a general description of Israel's salvation history from the call of Abraham to the prophets and as a justification of his Christian faith, appeals expressly to "the God of your ancestors, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob," who appeared to Moses. Only in the last two sentences does he mention - without naming him - the murder of Jesus. Immediately after the condemnation - just before his own death - he had a vision: "Stephen, filled with the Holy Spirit, gazed into heaven and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing at God's right hand. ' I can see heaven thrown open', he said, 'and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God." Here Father, Son and Holy Spirit are mentioned together, or - as Luke puts it - God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit, the Holy Spirit is at his side, in Stephen himself. The invisible force and power proceeding from God fills him entirely and thus opens his eyes: in the Spirit, heaven is shown to him. But God himself remains hidden. Only - quite in the Old Testament sense - his "glory" (Hebrew kabod, Greek doxa) is visible: God's brightness and power, the brilliance of the light that proceeds from him. But Jesus does not sit: he stands, not of course in front of God but at his right hand: that is, in the same power and glory. As Son of God exalted and taken up into God's eternal life, he is representative of God and at the same time as man representative of men.

Paarsurrey wrote :
" but embellished with legend "

Isn't the clause" but embellished with legend " an admission that the Gospels and other books of the NT were embellished with legends by the Hellenist Paulines that has got nothing to do with (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah and his teachings, please? Right?

Regards
  3. nor authored by him

#91 , thread " Question about paul and stephen.And the afterlife.For the Jehovah's Witnesses "

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#9 , thread " Did Paul believe his spirit could survive death? I think he did.:) "

Fxxxx Gxxxx said:
I got this from right here: Soul Sleep Disproved | Soul Sleep in the Bible

Here it is:

The Apostle Paul – Departing to be with Christ

Paul is in prison not knowing whether he will live or die, and on this subject, he says:

“Yes, and I shall rejoice. For I know that through your prayers and the help of the Spirit of Jesus Christ this will turn out for my deliverance, as it is my eager expectation and hope that I shall not be at all ashamed, but that with full courage now as always Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or by death. For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain. If it is to be life in the flesh, that means fruitful labor for me. Yet which I shall choose I cannot tell. I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better. But to remain in the flesh is more necessary on your account. Convinced of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all, for your progress and joy in the faith, so that in me you may have ample cause to glory in Christ Jesus, because of my coming to you again.” (Ph’p 1:19-26)

Notice his terminology that juxtaposes the spirit and the flesh: “life in the flesh,” “remain in the flesh,” or “depart and be with Christ,” Paul is picturing his soul or spirit living or remaining in the flesh. Paul is contemplating whether he will live or die – “Christ will be honored in my body, whether by life or death.” So that is the subject, whether Paul lives or dies. He doesn’t know which he would prefer – “I am hard pressed between the two. My desire is to depart and be with Christ, for that is far better.” So when Paul dies he is going to depart and be with Christ. That’s crystal clear. Paul concludes by saying it is better for their sake that he not die yet as they still need his ministry.

If Paul did not have an immortal soul then how could he speak this way? How could Paul contrast the concepts “remain in the flesh” with “depart and be with Christ?” If there is no immortal soul Paul will remain in the flesh even when he is dead. The phrase itself “remain in” means there must exist something to be inside or in the flesh. That something would be the soul.

It does no good to try to say remain in the flesh only meant remain on earth in the flesh, for Paul’s flesh will remain on earth even if he dies. Paul leaves no room for doubt. He will either remain or he will depart, and if he departs he will be with Christ. And if he departs, then as James says, “the body without the spirit is dead…”[1]

If you disagree with this.Say why.And if you can.Please use bible verses.:)
Paarsurrey wrote:

" Ph’p 1:19-26 "*

" Ph’p 1:19-26"* is not from (Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please, right?

Hellenist Paul:
  1. faked a vision and self-styled himself an Apostle, one gets to know, please,
  2. and he made creeds that had nothing to do with Yeshua and or his teachings, one such (fake) creed,
  3. one understands, is that (Jesus) Yeshua "died a cursed death on the Cross" for the sins of the "Hellenist-Paulines"
  4. as a lollipop, it seems, for the credulous/simple followers of (Jesus) Yeshua** to convert them to Hellenism, please, Right?
Right?

Regards

#9 , thread " Did Paul believe his spirit could survive death? I think he did.:) "
** Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah did not die on the Cross as per many clues in the Gospels itself, please, right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#285 thread, " With bafflement upon bafflement! "

Rxxxxxxxxxsxxx said:
Writing some 700 years before the birth of Jesus, Isaiah provides a wonderful prophecy of the coming of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost.
But I'd like to begin with what the witnesses at Pentecost said about their own experience, fifty days after the resurrection of Jesus. Acts 2:1-13 tells the whole story. Verse 13 ends with the mocking words of the doubters, 'These men are full of new wine'!
At this point, Peter stood before the crowd in Jerusalem, along with the eleven other apostles, and said, 'Ye men of Judea, and all ye that dwell at Jerusalem, be this known unto you, and hearken to my words: For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day. But this is that which was spoken by the prophet Joel: And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:'
Now, instead of turning to the prophet Joel, let's return to Isaiah. In Isaiah 29:9 it says, (KJV) 'Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.'
Do you notice that Isaiah is speaking about 'they', as a people somehow estranged from the Jews, whom he refers to as 'you' and 'yours' ? Yet, we know that Peter and the apostles were all descendants of Abraham. Then, to make the estrangement even more poignant, Isaiah says (verse 10), 'For the LORD has poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.'
In 2 Corinthians 3:13,14, Paul says, 'And not as Moses, which put a vail over his face, that the children of Israel could not stedfastly look to the end of that which is abolished: But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.'
So, it is Christ who opens the sealed book, as it says in Revelation 5:9: 'And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.'
IMO, it's powerful stuff. What do Torah Jews make of Isaiah's prophecy?

Paarsurrey wrote:
"Isaiah 29:9,10, Acts 2:1-13,2 Corinthians 3:13,14,Revelation 5:9 "

Aren't the verses "Isaiah 29:9,10, Acts 2:1-13,2 Corinthians 3:13,14,Revelation 5:9 " quoted in one's post a mixture of Israelite Scriptures and the Hellenist-Pauline Scriptures, please? Right?
Why do the Pauline-Christians quote both from the Israelite Scripture and the Gospels, these scriptures together are not a “Unified Whole”, it transpires, please? Right?

Regards

#285 thread, " With bafflement upon bafflement! "

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#60 thread, "Whole NT is inspired by god?"

UxxxxxMx said:
The original manuscripts have No RED ink for Jesus' recorded words.
ALL Scripture is inspired by God - 2 Timothy 3:16-17 - whether MAN uses red, blue, black, etc. ink.
I find it is Jesus who gives the Revelation at Revelation 1:1
Paarsurrey wrote:

" 2 Timothy 3:16-17 "

Even the verses " 2 Timothy 3:16-17" are not from (Jesus)Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah*, is the notion that all the books of the Pauline NT are inspired by god is from (Jesus)Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah, please? Right?

If yes, then kindly quote from Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah in an unequivocal, straightforward and unambiguous manner, please. Right?

Regards

#60 thread, "Whole NT is inspired by god?"

*"(Jesus) Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah did not and could not die a cursed death on the Cross", to atone the sins of anybody, one gets to know from many clues in the Gospels itself, please. Right?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

#97 thread , " Question about paul and stephen.And the afterlife.For the Jehovah's Witnesses "

pxxxx said:
Before I reply to your question you need to clarify for me what your problem is with Hellenism, which is a designation for Greek speaking Jews. Greek was the prominent language spoken.
So prominent that Hebrew Scripture was translated to Greek Septuagint. The execution of Steven, a Hellenist Jew, by non-Hellenist Jews.

Paarsurrey wrote:
" Hellenism "

Did Jesus* ever say in an unequivocal, straightforward and unambiguous manner anything supporting Hellenism, please? Right?
If yes, then kindly quote from Yeshua- the Israelite Messiah in this connection, please, right?
Jesus was never a Hellenist and never believed in a “ dying, rising, ascending deity”, right?

Isn't it an accusation on Jesus from one that Jesus was a Hellenist and or Jesus ever supported Hellenism, right?

Regards

#97 thread , " Question about paul and stephen.And the afterlife.For the Jehovah's Witnesses "

Last edited: