• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do some people have a fascination with other people's underwear?

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Fish-Hunter just asked me about my underwear! :eek: Help me out here. I'm at a loss as to why this might be. What kind of a person would ask a complete stranger about his or her underwear? Does this mean he's kinky? Or just lacking in social skills?

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Light pink. :D Well...we know each other here and it's a joke...but if a complete stranger asked me...I would find it very rude.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Oh, I just had a thought.....maybe the people so obsessed with what kind of underwear others are wearing don't wear any themselves, and want to know why others aren't as *ahem* liberated as they and Paris Hilton are?

Just a thought.

jonny

Fish-Hunter just asked me about my underwear! :eek: Help me out here. I'm at a loss as to why this might be. What kind of a person would ask a complete stranger about his or her underwear? Does this mean he's kinky? Or just lacking in social skills?

Have you ever seen me in my magic underwear? I'm pretty hot.

Here's a picture of me right now:

Moderator cut: image removed

I didn't want to post my face, but you can see why women would be fascinated with my underwear.

Last edited by a moderator:

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
come on, there are frubels for those that reveal their underwear colours and styles:drool:

Ooooh!! really?? Mine is a bikini style, and it has a blue and white pattern. I'd photograph it, but that might be inappropriate, and my camera is in the other room...

TurkeyOnRye

come on, there are frubels for those that reveal their underwear colours and styles:drool:

Right now, I'm wearing dark blue boxers with white pin stripes. My other boxers have various other patterns such as checkerboard, canoes and unusual geometric patterns. Some of my more unusual boxers are tropical themed or are bright, shiny red (100% polyester...couldn't find a silk pair).

I better get a truck load of frubals for that. :D

TurkeyOnRye

I've got some POTC boxers. They are so soft. I wear them in addition to actual underwear... as like a sleeping PJ bottoms. :D

I wear PJ bottoms almost the instant I get home everyday. My girl roommate got me into that...I used to never wear them until I realized how comfortable they are!