• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do some Christians reject Baptism saves?

Nova2216

I agree... The Faith of the Parent is needed! BUT.... The Church does state even an unbeliever can baptize in an emergency!
The faith of the individual who is to be baptized is required. (Mark 16:16) (Acts 8:26-40)

Just b/c the Catholic Church says something does not mean God condones it.

Many churches teach things which oppose the word of God. (Jn 12:48) (1Cor.11:19)

1Pe 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God...

An emergency
is what one is in when they do not speak as the oracles of God.

Last edited:

Dogknox20

Scriptures say.. "Baptism saves"!
Scriptures say.. "Baptism adds people to the body of Jesus"!
Scriptures say.. "Peter speaking for Jesus commanded they are to be Baptized"!
Scriptures say.. "Water & Spirit are needed to be saved"!
Scriptures say.. "The Eunuch when he found WATER wanted eagerly to be Baptized"!
Scriptures say.. "Philip was teaching the Eunuch from the scriptures Baptism saves"

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
KenS I hope all is well... If you read post #5 above I answered your question... The Thief died before Pentecost he was NOT baptized. The Good Thief ended up in a Garden NOT the throne room!

I am blessed, thank you for asking.

I'm not sure you can determine that. It may be your theological position but there is no definitive statement that says such (as far as I know)

Do we have any record of the Apostles having been baptized in water after Pentecost?

Sorry - this is an old one

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Science a human hypocrite studied irradiated humans in full knowledge they changed consciousness and health. By technology causes.

Toppled their owned science pyramid temples.

Rebuilt a building based on healing resonations as outside in nature the devil had arisen out of stone. Crop circles stated were devil mowings.

Not ever did men claim it God.

Known.

The church resonating by sound music bells songs voice changed waters vibration. Inside the building. Humans bathed in the water.

Would visit three times daily as the medical practice.

Homosexual men not privvy as they believed their biological vibration would effect healing. Were not allowed entry.

Made it holier. Water. The scientific study water health already proven in modern times.

Now water in the church has a lot of bacterias in it.

So men of science said the time when evil enters the church is the end of life.

Knew.

It's why we named you hypocrites as cloud gas burning fallout in the heavens burns out healthy ground water micro organisms. Heats water kills off organic life.

Happening right at this moment daily.

If you ask what is the end of life for biology it is human science causes.

Chosen.

Dogknox20

I am blessed, thank you for asking.

I'm not sure you can determine that. It may be your theological position but there is no definitive statement that says such (as far as I know)

Do we have any record of the Apostles having been baptized in water after Pentecost?

Sorry - this is an old one
Hello KenS Good question...
Water is always used to Baptize!
Jesus told Nicodemus to enter the kingdom you need Water PLUS Spirit!
John 3:5 Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.
KenS Not spirit alone! RIGHT...

KenS
right after Jesus told Nicodemus this (above) he continued to tell Nicodemus that if you believe his words you are believing in him, you will have eternal life!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Clearly believing in "The Word" is believing the words of Jesus! These words >>> .....unless they are born of water and the Spirit. THEN....

KenS then Jesus goes right out after telling Nicodemus to be born of Water; he goes out and baptizes with "Water"! Go figure!!!

John 3:22 After this, Jesus and his disciples went out into the Judean countryside, where he spent some time with them, and baptized. 23 Now John also was baptizing at Aenon near Salim, because there was plenty of water, and people were coming and being baptized.

Do you see it? Question: Why was Jesus at Aenon near Salim?

Can't baptize without "Water" ... It's Water Plus Spirit! (Below) Philip was teaching the Eunuch about the importance of Baptism from the Old Testament! The Eunuch was excited to find WATER... so he could be "Baptized"! (This happened AFTER Pentecost)

Acts 8:34 The eunuch asked Philip, “Tell me, please, who is the prophet talking about, himself or someone else?” 35 Then Philip began with that very passage of Scripture and told him the good news about Jesus.
36 As they traveled along the road, they came to some water and the eunuch said, “Look, here is water. What can stand in the way of my being baptized?” [37] 38 And he gave orders to stop the chariot. Then both Philip and the eunuch went down into the water and Philip baptized him. 39 When they came up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Philip away, and the eunuch did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing

KenS Philips job was NOT finished until the Eunuch was Baptized with WATER! Clearly God wanted the Eunuch Baptized with WATER!

LOOK.... Acts 10 this also comes AFTER Pentecost!

Acts 10:46 For they heard them speaking in tongues and praising God.
Then Peter said, 47 “Surely no one can stand in the way of their being baptized with water. They have received the Holy Spirit just as we have.” 48 So he ordered that they be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ. Then they asked Peter to stay with them for a few days

Again I point out (above) it is "Water PLUS Spirit" NOT spirit alone! NOTE verse 48 (above) Peter was speaking for Jesus with all of God' AUTHORITY he ORDERED they are to be Baptized with WATER!
KenS Speaking in the Name of Jesus Christ with the ALL AUTHORITY of Jesus Christ he ORDED it done! Peter was given the AUTHORITY to speak for Jesus when Jesus made him; the Head of God' flock!
"Feed my Sheep Care for my lambs"!

Want More depth? Just ask!

Dogknox20

The faith of the individual who is to be baptized is required. (Mark 16:16) (Acts 8:26-40)

Just b/c the Catholic Church says something does not mean God condones it.

Many churches teach things which oppose the word of God. (Jn 12:48) (1Cor.11:19)

1Pe 4:11 If any man speak, let him speak as the oracles of God...
An emergency
is what one is in when they do not speak as the oracles of God.
Nova2216 I hope all is well.... Jesus gave his Holy Catholic Church all of his AUTHORITY to speak for him! As found In various places in the scriptures!
Just for one example: The Church is his body!
Jesus is the Savior of his Holy Church!
Jesus loves his Church as his bride!
Jesus died for his Church!
His Church is Holy.
His Church is Blameless
Jesus feed his Church as he would feed his own body!
Jesus has ONE Church NOT thousands of man made churches!

23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
Eph 5:25 Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her
26 to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word,
27 and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless
28 In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Natural humans never owned science its invention or practice.

Why the bible is conflicting.

However old science life attacked was documented. How it was heard by a thinking human brain word user is not science it was data about science. As science is fake then so is the advice proven unnatural.

Bible's status itself. Reality.

For any real intelligent human minds left thinking.

The same about the written second book.

The coded human man's god choice his own. His mind brain thinking pattern always is the same result as owner.

So the second book about artificial unnatural science events of causes said man given three opportunities of aware teachings...science chose to ignore natural man's advice.

The third book not yet written won't be written as three times by coded man's thinking patterns is old new then new again.

Repeating bad human behaviours his owned coded man theme. New is today. Third repeat.

He ignored the Jesus teachings three times as his pattern of ignorance in science.

Stated by names chosen by men the scientist Galileo lie gaol his equals defined term. The man of sun science thesis.

As self living proof men encoded attacked living biology by science conditions and changed life on earth.

Was the warning to intelligent aware humans.

If a human states science begins with suns earth as God was once burning like a sun. In natural thesis time theories going back by time is no light first is into burning itself.

Yet the theist quotes about light.

Before light where he exists human cold suns cooling big bang blasted attacked then converted earth as God the God first in science and set its gases alight.

As his God theisms is God the first in science. Ignored as relative man's advice.

If an inventor quotes men go to jail gaol.....then his Jesus theme I put Jesus man in Gaol. Wrongly accused by science of men.

Which relates as I want man to be God first ....man will end up being invented as a God and put inside of stone as God.

We know we can't personally. Yet science is doing earth body science.

Which relates to a third quote... earths carpenter tectonic will open earths bowels and humans will all return to the first sciences of a God body.

In reality is science practice.

As going back in time as a God is for earths stone fusion to begin burning. Which is collapse of the planets fusion held back into dusts.

Science knew how earth dusts separated back in time by nuclear radiating mass causes. From mass god O planet attacked.

In layman's terms earths cold sun heavens burst into flames burning god earths body into separation.

Yet in fact the earth heavens assisted to save planet with moon asteroid ice water. Why a star is taught as one of earths saviours as is earths ice mass.

His space hole thesis he wants hole first as God then dusts.

As science can't really force earth to disappear as a space hole like he theories God is first. Yet he is trying. As a scientists claim a human is the God causing his thesis. What I want planet earth to achieve as mass god.

What a man inventor scientist tries to achieve when he pretends he is the God inventing creation.

Is the scientific bible warning human destroyer personality type I achieve invention on behalf of the God.

What I want.
What I agree to try to cause and achieve as a cosmic theist.

He coerces that it is only inside a machines reactions yet first machine is using earths dusts itself. Second machine says earths body mass a space hole.

Why Stephen Haw King a thin king man scientist gave him his last scientific warning. Just a human who should have only been a healthy human as a natural human.

The teaching what is a natural human first...healthy or sacrificed?

His life proof radiating space after dust was converted. Life on natural earth doesn't own radiating space when dust is converted as science is the owner causer.

Back in time in our biological heavens it means eradication by burning gases.

As we aren't dusts.

Why science is a liar.

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
I am sure all use the scriptures to justify their reasoning so please post the scriptures!

Scriptures otherwise can we believe it!? Being told; baptism does not save without support from scriptures becomes a TRADITION.
Because it doesn't.

"And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,"
"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Believing in the son.

He was a baby. Grew into a man died for our sins. Birth however as sex gives biology it's inherited sin.

So he was born a baby owning human science caused sin of humans past to be awAre first.

How he knew as it happened again in adult attacked life. A teaching only.

Saviour....
Not any man so don't lie about what saved your life.

Ice melted. Water had come off moon asteroid stars as mass. Both life supports as cooled water saved life only.

Son of man sacrificed witnessed by a large human population. Human life advised by witness life was dying early age death.

Once the death was forty years of age had changed enmasse to thirty three.

Proving old DNA expressed deaths had re emerged with + added on new DNA death. The teaching.

His death gave us realised human advice against coercive bully lying science of rich men.

Consciousness aware. Strata aware.

First life after dinosaurs lots of volcanoes active. Ice snap freeze melted. Lots of water was with less ice and less man father DNA humans living and less types of animals Living.

Past. Yet all origin bodies now deceased.

Man of science today using his own human father's first memory advice.. compares his own evolution to his human past says I can time travel as self human conscious advice is first.....back in time with ice melting to position father owned.

Everyone says he is trying to murder mass human population who he has hated as his Inherited life of rich mans problems.

Yet father is deceased. In natural past. So he is abusing natural memory advice lying. As it's just human memory itself of men once living in that past life.

Volcano today is colder by nuclear dust equating converting presence theories as above ground reactions as less ice more water to our past.

He uses cold advice dusts to a non volcanic eruption. As I'm alright by theory lying.

Science quotes a nuclear frozen earth will be inherited.

Reasoning both types saviours existed before life human animals after the ice age.

His thesis includes the saviour advice yet it is not direct use in theory itself another lie.

Life is living only because two types of saviours allowed it. Which is not in any reasoning scientific for machines.

As the saviours status only is why biology still lives on earth.

No science equating about either bodies. Just as science never owned nor controlled the presence volcanoes.

Was a human biological teaching versus the destroyer scientist human theist. Who as human consciousness is involved first with natural human memory.

Which he abused as advised.

Cold status he says makes it okay is between an above ground volcano reacting bodies to nuclear dust converting as colder small amount not yet used to kill us all off.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Father also said men theists claim falsely humans as evil beings was first. Claiming from infinites eternal. Infinite he says will exist forever. Stretched empty space.

All you can achieve is its increase infinite as it gets created as a new addition empty space constantly.

Is his exact thoughts non stop replacement of the said body. Increase.

Informed.

As all information pre exists as information itself.

Says comparing a human owning biology as the human. To a nuclear mass.

Once a human...he said in his mind is the human in exact biology. Once was once an evil spirit. Lying direct lie.

Mind says human being is human biology only.

Lying theists. How a theist was termed an unholy thinker. As just a human.

He says human...That came as a body out of hell as burning suns radiation. That converted earths God flesh into dusts.

How a mind says a human owned the created dusts. Falsely.

Then said so dust into nuclear is now the alien image like a man. Evil human first spirit lying.

Yet he built a power plant by design the man human. Converts dusts into nuclear....no alien. In his machine.

Theme alien arrives inside a machine.

He certainly says in real science he doesn't claim this is where human life began.

Science in biology says one whole biological body in oxygenated water human life living as human is after apes.

So a real scientist says a theist god Satan.... he wants life destroyed.

Actually told himself in science conditions.

The alien appearing in crop circles he caused is as a stopped cooled anti attack on grounds nature. From star fall sun mass as disintegrated released particles. That space voids and rids earths heavens of.

If crops survive so do humans.

That status he used as pre advice in man's aware modern science claiming obvious biology will be attacked by nuclear converting effects particle nuclear dusts. Who cares.

Just because anti had been stopped.

A very different realisation thesis.

Both as evil as each other's aware science teachings.

As the reason star fall came back to earth was when science said disintegrating stars fall into spaces deep pit. Is because nuclear earth science man designed conversion and brought it back himself.

Why men of design scientists claim it is their man's anti causes. The human man scientist.

Somehow he came to believe it's his own anti form. And that anti evolved into men.

Proving that a biological human might own a correct body...doesn't say the same about his mind use.

As only living biological sex created humans who state as information says it's real.

Information says it's not.

He argues claiming no it's about father then mother Adam eve. Yet heavens burning evicting human life out of the earth garden is not real. It was science caused.

What he conned you to believe. Being burnt to death was gods the man scientists choice.

Father wasn't Adam. Mother wasn't eve. As parents are only parents by human sex with babies.

First man is just a man. First woman is just a woman.

Both origin parents are biologically deceased about whatever time human science says a human first existed.

That amount of time owned human death by radiation causes extra since. Which when you add up human death by radiation causes say millions of years ago or even thousands of years...reason humans die is instant radiation death today for human biology.

As inferred by sciences dead statement a human began as radiation.

This teaching was already taught before to everyone. I am only reiterating what my holy brother knew about scientist theists.

Dogknox20

Like many subjects, the Bible has conflicting verses on it.
Thirza Fallen I hope all is well..

Thus we have an Authoritative Church to correctly interpret the scriptures correctly!
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.

Thirza Fallen Jesus has never left his Church as many want to believe!

John 16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.

Thirza Fallen The Holy Spirit is Guiding the Only Church Jesus established Into ALL TRUTH before he ascended into heaven!

John 14:16
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever

Thirza Fallen The Guide (the Holy Spirit) has remained with the One Holy Catholic Church Jesus established 2000 years ago.. He is still guiding the Holy Church today! Many want to reject the Apostolic Church! Jesus established a Church before he left us BUT...to reject the ONLY Church Jesus is Always with they MUST reject the words of God! help you and be with you forever

Luke 10:16
“Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.
Thirza Fallen Rejecting the Holy Catholic Church is rejecting God!

Many want to reject the ONLY Church Jesus established 2000 years ago.. ALL MUST reject the words of God to reject the Only Church Jesus is ALWAYS WITH!

Dogknox20

Because it doesn't.

"And to the one who does not work but believes in him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted as righteousness,"
"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life; whoever does not obey the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God remains on him."
18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing

Wildswanderer Baptism makes Disciples!

Wildswanderer Jesus is the Brother of the Disciples!
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers.

Logic says: if Jesus is your brother then God would be your father! Jesus' brothers are made by Baptism!

Jesus commissioned his Church to make Disciples of all nations! The first day of Pentecost the Holy Church ADDED 3000 people into the Body of Jesus!.. BY Baptism!
Acts 2:40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.” 41 Those who accepted his message were baptized, and about three thousand were added to their number that day.

Jesus became the Brother of 3000 the first day of Pentecost by Baptism! 3000 became God' adopted Children the first day of Pentecost by Baptism!

Wildswanderer To reject the One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church Jesus established 2000 years ago you MUST reject God!
Luke 10:16
“Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; but whoever rejects me rejects him who sent me.
Rejecting the Holy Catholic Church is rejecting God!

You have reject the scriptures to reject the TRUTH!
You have rejected the scriptures' to place the salvation of your soul into the teachings of your pastor! You pastor MUST reject the scriptures to teach "The Man made tradition of Scriptures ALONE save"!
Logic says: To believe in the one who Justifies is to believe his words! You REJECT the words of God!

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Wildswanderer Baptism makes Disciples!

Wildswanderer Jesus is the Brother of the Disciples!
49 Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers.

Logic says: if Jesus is your brother then God would be your father! Jesus' brothers are made by Baptism!
It doesn't say baptism makes disciples, it says to baptize them, not that baptism saves them.

Dogknox20

It doesn't say baptism makes disciples, it says to baptize them, not that baptism saves them.

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing

make disciples of all nations, baptizing
Wildswanderer
Clearly (above) Disciples are made by Baptizing! Jesus gave his Holy Church the AUTHORITY of God to make his Children!

Jesus is the BROTHER of the Disciples Logic alone says IF.. Jesus is your brother then God would be your father! Baptism ADDS you to God' holy family!

Wildswanderer God adopts us into his Holy Family by the actions of the Bride and the Groom!
The Bride washes away the sins with the waters of Baptism!
The Groom sends the Gift of the Holy Spirit! TWO... TWO... TWO parents form a child not just one! YOU...

Wildswanderer
you claim God is your father then who is your mother!?
38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

No father gains the title father until a mother forms a child! The Bride of Christ is his One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church.. The Bride is My Mother! God is my Father; the Groom sends the Gift "The Holy Spirit" when I was ADDED to his family!
Matthew 3:11
“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
The Groom sends the GIFT at baptism.. He baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
make disciples of all nations, baptizing.... 3000 were ADDED to God' family by Baptism, the first day of Pentecost!!

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member

make disciples of all nations, baptizing
Wildswanderer
Clearly (above) Disciples are made by Baptizing! Jesus gave his Holy Church the AUTHORITY of God to make his Children!

Jesus is the BROTHER of the Disciples Logic alone says IF.. Jesus is your brother then God would be your father! Baptism ADDS you to God' holy family!

Wildswanderer God adopts us into his Holy Family by the actions of the Bride and the Groom!
The Bride washes away the sins with the waters of Baptism!
The Groom sends the Gift of the Holy Spirit! TWO... TWO... TWO parents form a child not just one! YOU...

Wildswanderer
you claim God is your father then who is your mother!?
38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

No father gains the title father until a mother forms a child! The Bride of Christ is his One Holy Catholic Apostolic Church.. The Bride is My Mother! God is my Father; the Groom sends the Gift "The Holy Spirit" when I was ADDED to his family!
Matthew 3:11
“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
The Groom sends the GIFT at baptism.. He baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.
make disciples of all nations, baptizing.... 3000 were ADDED to God' family by Baptism, the first day of Pentecost!!
If you aren't going to actually talk to me but just preach your religion, forgot it.

Dogknox20

Good thing I don't reject the scripture then.
Wildswanderer Show me the scriptures that say.. "Scriptures ALONE save"!?

The scriptures tell you Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to his CHURCH to guide her into all truth!
The scriptures tell you: Jesus is ALWAYS with his Church!
The scriptures tell you: Jesus died for his Church!
The scriptures tell you: Jesus loves his Church!
The scriptures tell you: The Church Jesus built is built on ROCK not on sand!
The scriptures tell you: The Holy Spirit is guiding the Church .. FOREVER!
The scriptures tell you: Listen to the Church of be treated as a Pagan.. (Pagan = a person OUTSIDE of God' family)
The scriptures tell you: Reject the Church and you reject Jesus!
The scriptures tell you: Reject the Church and you reject God!
The scriptures tell you: The Church is the Pillar and the foundation of truth!
The scriptures tell you: Disciples are made by Baptism!
The scriptures tell you: Jesus gave all of God' authority to Make his Children to his Church!
The scriptures tell you: Jesus is ALWAYS WITH his Church to the end of time!
The scriptures tell you: Jesus gave the Keys that bind or loose to his Church!
The scriptures tell you: The Body of Jesus is his Church!
The scriptures tell you: The Bereans were MORE NOBLE because they rejected Scriptures ALONE!
The scriptures tell you: Scriptures are useful for correcting rebuking teaching and training they are USEFUL but NOT ALONE!

Wildswanderer Show me the scriptures that say.. "Scriptures ALONE save"!? I wait for your reply!