• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do Shiites want Muslims to go to Iraq for Pilgrimage?

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
In truth it is for Nimrod for Babylon for Satan
Nimrod in Arabic means tiger

We Muslims believe that ABRAHAM is the first who built the Kaaba and ordered people to do rotation around it

NOTE
Because the first place where the man worshiped God was in Mecca (The land of the valley) and especially the Kaaba so it became a place of worship
Worshiping God but the site has dignity

let's continue
ABRAHAM was in a debate with Nimrud

Have you not considered him who argued with Abraham about his Lord, because God had given him sovereignty? Abraham said, "My Lord is He who gives life and causes death." He said, "I give life and cause death." Abraham said, "God brings the sun from the East, so bring it from the West," so the blasphemer was confounded. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.

ABRAHAM achieved success
Babylon remained a failure. No one wanted to continue to submit to worship
The Babylonians are looking for glory

After the death of the Prophet Muhammad
His daughter's husband Ali and a granddaughter went to Iraq
The chance was to kill them in areas close to Babylon

After killing two Islamic figures close to the Prophet Muhammad

Some religious men have begun encouraging Muslims to visit their shrines and visit Iraq

Then they began to lie and saying
That the reward to go for pilgrimage to Iraq Najaf, an area close to Babylon greater than to go for pilgrimage to Mecca a million times

They do not realize what they are doing and why they are doing this or why they are lying

Lie develop and increase it

Nimrod again challenge Abraham
We sons of Abraham Ismail and my uncle Jacob sons should not accept this farce

Regards

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

We Muslims believe that ABRAHAM is the first who built the Kaaba and ordered people to do rotation around it

NOTE
Because the first place where the man worshiped God was in Mecca (The land of the valley) and especially the Kaaba so it became a place of worship

let's continue

Have you not considered him who argued with Abraham about his Lord, because God had given him sovereignty? Abraham said, "My Lord is He who gives life and causes death." He said, "I give life and cause death." Abraham said, "God brings the sun from the East, so bring it from the West," so the blasphemer was confounded. God does not guide the wrongdoing people.

ABRAHAM achieved success

Some religious men have begun encouraging Muslims to visit their shrines and visit Iraq

That the reward to go for pilgrimage to Iraq Najaf, an area close to Babylon greater than to go for pilgrimage to Mecca a million times

They do not realize what they are doing and why they are doing this or why they are lying

Regards

Shiites and Sunnis have had a childish battle about succession after Muhammad PBUH died for more than 1400 years. I don't believe that all Shia want people to go to Karbala, or Najaf, Iraq. Many Shia go to Mecca for Hajj. The Mormons have the same sort of disagreement, and you could say that Martin Luther had the same squabble with the Catholic church.

Are there more? It is likely.

Humans seem to be bred to hate and fight each other.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Shiites are way better than Sunni's overall in my opinion.

Sunnis are so much more severe and such more bullies against the Shiites. I hope the two will make peace, but ISIS, Taliban, Saudi-government, and so many other extremist, mass-murdering, misogynist, and bigot regimes were Sunni. They kill, rape, enslave, and blow up Shiite mosques. May God give the Shiites victory against Sunni bullies!

Iran (Persia) is my favorite Shiite Muslim country.
bb.jpg
nn.jpg
qq.jpg
thHOK1MU7J.jpg

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money

Sunnis are so much more severe and such more bullies against the Shiites. I hope the two will make peace, but ISIS, Taliban, Saudi-government, and so many other extremist, mass-murdering, misogynist, and bigot regimes were Sunni. They kill, rape, enslave, and blow up Shiite mosques. May God give the Shiites victory against Sunni bullies!

Iran (Persia) is my favorite Shiite Muslim country.
View attachment 23371 View attachment 23372 View attachment 23373 View attachment 23374

brother
You have freedom of opinion
and this my answer
I reject your opinion that every extremist belongs to the Sunnis or represents Sunnis
Example
The terrorist Crusades that killed millions of Muslims do not mean that Christians are extremists and criminals

In short, there are people who do not understand the true faith and do not practice religion properly

Many Shiites worship someone named Ali and Hussein with God indirectly

They tend to think like Christianity to worship the Holy Spirit and jesus with god

most of Paganism is historically existed in Rome and Persia
Mythology
Zoroastrianism
Zurvanism
Mithraism
Manichaeism
Mazdak

There is an occupation of strong countries (with out names) of weak countries on the pretext that they fight terrorism and destroy them and ultimately immoral make them under the burden of debt

GOOD luck
have nice day

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

NOTE

let's continue

ABRAHAM achieved success

Regards

Perhaps instead of making this a "religious debate" perhaps pose this in the Islam DIR or perhaps read this:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...w-they-view-the-world/?utm_term=.7d5ea70e7d95

"Millions of Shiite Muslims traveled from across the Muslim world to walk in procession to the shrine of Imam Hussein in Karbala, Iraq, today for the world’s largest, yet largely unknown, annual pilgrimage. This ziyara, or visit, to the shrine in southern Iraq is known as the Arbaeen. It marks the end of 40 days of mourning for the martyrdom of Imam Hussein, a central moment in Shiite tradition. More than 10 times the size of the hajj — because Iraq does not limit the number of pilgrims — it was restricted for years during the rule of Saddam Hussein because of its potential for sectarian collective action."

Spiderman

Veteran Member
brother
and this my answer
I reject your opinion that every extremist belongs to the Sunnis or represents Sunnis
Example
The terrorist Crusades that killed millions of Muslims do not mean that Christians are extremists and criminals

In short, there are people who do not understand the true faith and do not practice religion properly

They tend to think like Christianity to worship the Holy Spirit and jesus with god

Mythology
Zoroastrianism
Zurvanism
Mithraism
Manichaeism
Mazdak

There is an occupation of strong countries (with out names) of weak countries on the pretext that they fight terrorism and destroy them and ultimately immoral make them under the burden of debt

GOOD luck
have nice day
You misrepresent Shiites. There is no need to kill them. They worship one God, same as the Sunni's.

The way you practically dehumanize, and demonize the Shiites is wrong brother.

Shiites have been bullied by Sunnis throughout my lifetime, and victimized worse than anything i would want to happen to my worst enemy.

I'm tired of the hate and bigotry coming from Sunnis toward their small persecuted minority of Muslim brethren.

May Allah and all Angels protect the Shiites! It's very brave to be a Shiite in many countries.

Sunnis need to accept that God is hidden, and not assume they are right. Is God speaking to them and telling them Shiites are evil?

Sunnis need to stop forcing their views of a silent invisible God on others!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
brother
and this my answer
Example

Mythology
Zoroastrianism
Zurvanism
Mithraism
Manichaeism
Mazdak

GOOD luck
have nice day
By the way, the "terrorist crusades" you speak of were to take back land that was Christian, that Muslims conquered. That would be similar to Allis invading Normandy to take back France, which Nazis had conquered.

The crusades for the Holy Land were an attempt to take back land stolen by Islamic aggression.

Ellen Brown

brother
and this my answer
Example

Mythology
Zoroastrianism
Zurvanism
Mithraism
Manichaeism
Mazdak

GOOD luck
have nice day
brother
and this my answer
Example

Mythology
Zoroastrianism
Zurvanism
Mithraism
Manichaeism
Mazdak

GOOD luck
have nice day

As Salaam Alaikom:

I am your Sister. My Islamic name is Khadijah and I am Sunni, though bear no ill will to the Shia.

I do not think that all Sunni are extremists, though some are. I started in Islam with a very conservative Salafi group but now days all that is gone. I will hate no one.

This was not to be a debate, but just informational. Thank you for your correction.

Ma Salaama

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Perhaps instead of making this a "religious debate" perhaps pose this in the Islam DIR or perhaps read this:

Difficult as it is to attain constructive, respectful dialog about these matters outside the DIRs, it is entirely impossible to have it in DIRs.

The whole point of DIRs is to avoid debate, and without it there can be no confrontation of serious disagreements.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
As Salaam Alaikom:

I am your Sister. My Islamic name is Khadijah and I am Sunni, though bear no ill will to the Shia.

I do not think that all Sunni are extremists, though some are. I started in Islam with a very conservative Salafi group but now days all that is gone. I will hate no one.

This was not to be a debate, but just informational. Thank you for your correction.

Ma Salaama
That's too bad. Shiites need people like you who want women's equality, non-violence, and freedom of speech.

Women in Iran can protest now and sometimes remove their veils without being imprisoned or raped.

Even Jews in Iran can worship at their synagogues and there are Jewish cemeteries and restaurants as well
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persian_Jews

Saudi-Arabia and many Sunni regimes would never be so kind to Jews!

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Difficult as it is to attain constructive, respectful dialog about these matters outside the DIRs, it is entirely impossible to have it in DIRs.

The whole point of DIRs is to avoid debate, and without it there can be no confrontation of serious disagreements.
Agreed!
The OP is a huge misrepresentation of Shia Islam, judgemental, and condemnation, and needs to be corrected and challenged!

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Sunnis are so much more severe and such more bullies against the Shiites.

Shias are not always very admirable either. One should at least be properly wary of their exaltation of the descendants of Muhammad, their often disturbing appreciation of "martyrdom", their very Muslim affinity for dogmatism and for idolatry of the Qur'an and of monotheism itself.

Epic Beard Man

Bearded Philosopher

I am not debating. I'm simply saying if he is questioning something that is better addressed to someone of that faith.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
Shias are not always very admirable either. One should at least be properly wary of their exaltation of the descendants of Muhammad, their often disturbing appreciation of "martyrdom", their very Muslim affinity for dogmatism and for idolatry of the Qur'an and of monotheism itself.
I don't see eye to eye with any of those Shiite qualities.

That said, I have studied conflicts between Sunnis and Shiites, and hands down find Shiites more civilised and less barbaric.

I see great things happening in Persia for women's equality and respect for Jews and nonmuslims, and improvement as a result of Shiite leadership in Iraq as well. Though I worry that Sunnis will regain control in Iraq.

Then things will become barbaric hell, rapes, and mass-killings of Shiites and other minorities.

I'm not saying most Sunnis are like that, but I don't see them protesting extremist Sunni treatment of non-Sunnis much. But they sure do protest and kill over a harmless Muhammad cartoon!! Its quite silly!o_O

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I don't see eye to eye with any of those Shiite qualities.

That said, I have studied conflicts between Sunnis and Shiites, and hands down find Shiites more civilised and less barbaric.

I see great things happening in Persia for women's equality and respect for Jews and nonmuslims, and improvement as a result of Shiite leadership in Iraq as well. Though I worry that Sunnis will regain control in Iraq.

Then things will become barbaric hell, rapes, and mass-killings of Shiites and other minorities.

I'm not saying most Sunnis are like that, but I don't see them protesting extremist Sunni treatment of non-Sunnis much. But they sure do protest and kill over a harmless Muhammad cartoon!! Its quite silly!o_O
Maybe you could take a look at the history of the Shias in past decades.

Ellen Brown

brother
and this my answer
Example

Mythology
Zoroastrianism
Zurvanism
Mithraism
Manichaeism
Mazdak

GOOD luck
have nice day

I notice that you just recently came here. Mashallah, I could use the opinion of someone who is more expert than I. Welcome.

Spiderman

Veteran Member

NOTE

let's continue

ABRAHAM achieved success

Regards
You speak falsehood and demonize a small persecuted minority!!

All terrorist groups currently active in the world of Islam like DAESH, ALSHABA, ALQIDA, ALNUSRA, ... are Sunni extremist or Wahhabis not Shia. Boko-haram as well rapes, murders and enslaves Shiites, sufis, and anyone who isn't Sunni.

Evidence suggests Allah is less with the Sunnis. The Devil clearly influences Sunnis more than Shiites.

I'm not Muslim but will defend Shia Islam as if they were family. Many Sunnis consider Shiites unbelievers, which is total bull**** because Shiites worship Allah, cherish the same Qur'an, and accept the messenger Muhammad.

The blood of innocent Muslims slain, dehumanized, demonized, enslaved, and oppressed by Sunnis cries up to Allah for vengeance!