• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do rich people in America hate Muslims the most?

Why? They voted for Trump!
I won't die in a war for rich America! Instead I will support organizations that support humanitarianism and international cooperation!

Mister Silver

Faith's Nightmare
I find that rich people are indifferent to non-rich people. The only thing rich people tend to hate is themselves not being rich enough and being told no when they think the money they have should automatically earn them a yes.

Last edited:

Milton Platt

I won't die in a war for rich America! Instead I will support organizations that support humanitarianism and international cooperation!

Not by very much.......
by-income-clinton-led-only-among-voters-with-a-2015-family-income-under-50000--a-group-that-included-36-of-the-voters-in-the-exit-polls.jpg

Milton Platt

Do you have statistics that support your contention that the richer a person is, the more they dislike Muslims?

David1967

Premium Member
I find that rich people are indifferent to non-rich people. The only thing rich people tend to hate is themselves not being rich enough and being told no when they think the money they have should automatically earn them a yes.

When the elder Rockefeller was asked , "How much is enough?" His reply was, "Just a little more."

Milton Platt

This is the second time in a couple of days that I've come along and repeated someone else's post (that I didn't see). Sorry about that.

If you only knew how many times I have screwed up a post on this site.......! No apologies needed to me.