• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do peace seems to scare some people?

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
In this time Magog (God's followers) are somewhat in the open, but Gog (Iblis companion, Abu Lahab of the time) is hidden.

I never really understood Gog and Magog. Revelation is just weird. The Bible has references to things that it doesn't seem to explain, so it's usually up to everyone's best guess. Thanks for clarifying.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I get it but I would like to think that things will get better before they get worse. I hope so anyway.

I hope so. We'll see - I don't see it happening so far, but will try my best to avert the dark prophecies and warnings of Quran that they don't come about. Their purpose is we avoid them and change the fate we surely will head if we don't fear God as a society.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I never really understood Gog and Magog. Revelation is just weird. The Bible has references to things that it doesn't seem to explain, so it's usually up to everyone's best guess. Thanks for clarifying.

No problem, hadiths talk about creatures or weird versions of humans and some wall non-sense trying to be broken, all fabrications by Magog and Gog themselves!

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
This might sound strange, but what is it with peace and peace loving people that seem to scare other people?

Statements like.
You must fight for your rights.
If you don't fight you are a coward
And when answer come back.

I walk in peace without enemies.
That person will be ridiculed for being a fool?

Do some people travel more or less around the world to find conflicts they can "solve" with weapons? How can that be a right way?
Why not speak of peace within each person they meet?
For everything there is a season... a time for war and a time for peace.