• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do men rape?

Cooky

Veteran Member
I think rape between a married couple should be thrown out of court unless divorce has already been filed.

Rival

Si m'ait Dieus
Staff member
Premium Member
That's stupid IMO.
You think it's stupid that a spouse can file charges of rape against the other spouse but doesn't want a divorce? There are many reasons. Number 1 is usually children; not having financial security and so on. A divorce may lead to even worse consequences.

Cooky

Veteran Member
So it would be okay with you if you were married to have your wife to force you into having sex even if you didn't want it?

For a couple of minutes, I would sacrifice my time for her if it were that important to her. In fact, I learned from a wise man once to NEVER tell a woman no. So I don't.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
For a couple of minutes, I would sacrifice my time for her if it were that important to her. In fact, I learned from a wise man once to NEVER tell a woman no. So I don't.

I hate to break it to you, but in my experience, most women would like a little more than a couple of minutes.

So let's say you have a migraine, or your threw your back out, it would be okay for her to take you if she wanted to, even if it would do you harm?

Cooky

Veteran Member
I hate to break it to you, but in my experience, most women would like a little more than a couple of minutes.

So let's say you have a migraine, or your threw your back out, it would be okay for her to take you if she wanted to, even if it would do you harm?

I'm pretty tough. Yes, I would.

...I made the mistake once of telling my wife no once when I was too tired. I think it hurt her feelings, and I don't like hurting others -it's selfish, and I believe in sacrificing myself for others.

Earthling

David Henson
I mean...I am really incapable of understanding why some men would do such a thing..not only because it's a horrible act...but also because of its pointlessness.
Especially in the 21st centuries, where promiscuity killed romance.

From a psychological standpoint...is there a reason why some men decide to do it?

Power. I personally think that women should be allowed to carry a gun in which to blow their (potential rapists) kneecaps (or possibly heads) right off thereby equalizing the power issue.

It's not just women, though, look at prison, and look at who likes molesting young white boys. Old white men who love power. Distribute the kneecap removers accordingly and the offense will cease rapidly.

"How's this for power, you son of a *****!" BAM! "Oh! my kneecap!" "That's right . . . gone isn't it?"

Last edited by a moderator: