• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do Americans Hate Democracy?

Sonofason

Calling Obama a "racist" is about as idiotic a piece of childish name-calling as I've seen here at RF.
Your opinion regarding my personal feelings is rather moot. The truth is, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't believe it.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Your opinion regarding my personal feelings is rather moot. The truth is, I wouldn't have said it if I didn't believe it.
And it's obvious that your personal feeling doesn't leave any room for considering other people's personal feelings, thus I just lost any interest in reading any more bigoted posts from you. <ignore>

Sonofason

And it's obvious that your personal feeling doesn't leave any room for considering other people's personal feelings, thus I just lost any interest in reading any more bigoted posts from you. <ignore>
I honestly don't see how my acknowledging someone else's racism is a sign of bigotry. Perhaps you can explain.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I honestly don't see how my acknowledging someone else's racism is a sign of bigotry. Perhaps you can explain.
When you say its mental masturbation to get out of supporting your idea. It isn't something of substance its just mindless jacking off for funzies to blow whatever crap is in your head onto a web page. You said so yourself.

So obviously it isn't taken seriously and can be seen as childish.

Sonofason

When you say its mental masturbation to get out of supporting your idea. It isn't something of substance its just mindless jacking off for funzies to blow whatever crap is in your head onto a web page. You said so yourself.

So obviously it isn't taken seriously and can be seen as childish.
You did an absolutely wonderful job of explaining absolutely nothing. Bravo!!

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
You did an absolutely wonderful job of explaining absolutely nothing. Bravo!!
You know your approval is why I get up in the morning. So this means so much.

But back in reality I explained to you why making a baseless claim of racism towards a well known political figure who has no public record of any racist tendencies and then not supporting them is considered childish and not worth the effort to discuss.

Sonofason

You know your approval is why I get up in the morning. So this means so much.

But back in reality I explained to you why making a baseless claim of racism towards a well known political figure who has no public record of any racist tendencies and then not supporting them is considered childish and not worth the effort to discuss.
You're right. I ought not have said it. It is, for the moment just an impression I have, in which I really don't care to research and support. I really don't care if he is or isn't, and so I ought not have said it. Thanks for keeping me straight.