• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do aliens abduct and study us?With their UFOS?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Why do aliens abduct and study us?With their UFOS?:)

Talk about a loaded question.

I'll just bend over backwards and answer it as a hypothetical..............

For the same reason we would do so if we would be capable of interstellar travel and find a planet with life on it. In fact, we don't even need to go there.... we humans on this very planet "snatch" organisms from their habitat all the time to study them and their physiology.

Why would intelligent aliens be any different?

At least the aliens seem kind enough to return the humans unharmed. Which can't be said of our treatment of the organisms we snatch from their habitat. Many never make it back and are in fact completely dissected or worse.

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Why do aliens abduct and study us?With their UFOS?:)

I suppose the abductions are done to experiment on humans and learn more about our species. I recommend watching "Fire In The Sky" if you haven't already. It's a film based on Travis Walton's book, "The Walton Experience," in which he discusses his experiences during his abduction (also see here). I've read his book and watched interviews with him and his friends that were present during his abduction, as well as listened to interviews of law enforcement officials involved in his case. In my opinion, the evidence presented is very convincing that Mr. Walton and his friends were telling the truth. I'd also recommend that you watch the film "The Phenomenon" if you haven't already (click here to watch the trailer). Finally, I've discussed my beliefs about UFOs and extraterrestrial beings in other threads, but I don't want to derail yours, so I'll just post a link to two of my previous posts (read here and here) on the subject instead.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
As with the others, I don't believe they do, and this corresponds with the majority scientific view I suspect, given that there are several problems with any aliens doing this, and any aliens that could visit us might use rather less fanciful ways to gather information. :alien: :eyes: :p

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member
I am a believer by some compelling cases that they do abduct humans and try to be as transparent as possible including memory blockage.

Biological experiments? Creating hybrid beings? Other experiments?

To go even further, I think we are the product of alien DNA improvements on an earlier hominid species.

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I just screamed into the night sky "Aliens! Please abduct me!" I think my neighbors think I've gone insane