1. Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Featured Why Didn't God Leave Huge Quantities of Secular Evidence For Jesus?

Discussion in 'General Religious Debates' started by SeekingAllTruth, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Subduction Zone

Subduction Zone Veteran Member

Ratings:
    +23,597
    Religion:
    Atheist
    Why not? How does your link support your claim?

2. rational experiences

rational experiences Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +194
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    Man. A human. Talking about man a human first is reflective thinking.

Then man who invented science to discuss his beliefs for design for science encoded machine AI effect.......reflective feedback.

Sciences claim I am copying.

Status to copy never invented mass.

Mass he named in nuclear science 12gas burning light fake.

As light gas in a natural vacuum constant was not any count.

Cannot...never did ....
    Copy mass.

Simply put you are a liar.

Our brother is a man first

Spiritual
    Healthy.
    Of his own origin.

Says my parents came from a spirit place once.

God came from the same spirit place once.

We are spiritual beings. Came from the eternal. Inherited our karma.

The eternal was changed.

The teaching why life got sacrificed spiritually. We came from the eternal it could not help us.

Reasoning.

Science said no such status spirit

Science burnt evolution produced evil spirit.

Proved we came from a place of spirit

We know we are no evil.spirit as humans witnessed it's manifestation.

Jesus is just a text about a spiritual man who taught . We use titles to explain reasons.

He said he was not special.

Science thinks it's special full of egotists. As humans. Humans who even claim they are not a human.

Said image belonged to God history.

His story thought as man science.

Said God as a story about planet earth.

Said God gases spirit made the image of man when he did an evil science act.

Is not the alien image that came as returned UFO mass from space. Burnt God spirits. Gases. Harmed the angels and made them fall.

Image man with the angels.

Exactly how it was taught.

3. Subduction Zone

Ratings:
    +23,597
    Religion:
    Atheist
    Good, now you should understand why there are not 300 prophecies of Jesus in the Bible.

By the way, that is only two of the cases at the most of the 15 where the Bible says "there is no God", since I do believe that particular claim was made twice. You still have 13 more to find.

4. Subduction Zone

Ratings:
    +23,597
    Religion:
    Atheist
    What? You seem to be rather confused again. The Rabbis did not appear to believe that. You forgot that according to the rabbis of that time Jesus was not the Messiah.

5. Skywalker

Skywalker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    Jesus was rejected by the Jews and the Bible mentions the Messiah being a man of sorrows who was rejected by Israel. Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled by Yeshua

6. rational experiences

Ratings:
    +194
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    How many converting spaces are factored into a Conversion of present energy as God mass. Before you machine follow your own science man instructions to convert mass,?

By design.

As God never designed its body to ask a man Scientist to remove it.

What natural law is.......
    Presence.

As spaces or zero factoring as 10101010? Seeing science said God is 10?

Design by the way human forced upon God mass was always science.

7. Skywalker

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    Jesus was fully God and fully human. Hercules wasn't. He was a descendant of one of the Greek gods and a woman.

8. rational experiences

Ratings:
    +194
    Religion:
    spiritualist
    History says Jesus a king was poor.

The man teacher said life was dying from stigmatas due to God king stone jewel EL God removal of Sion. It's fusion in pyramid temple technology.

Radiation angel meaning gas of God falling out burning.

Rich elite ignored his teaching claimed he was lying. Elite treat the sick with little compassion in reality even cringe at some illnesses. Human behaviour.

Until maths proved science would cause an earthquake. As underground plates unsealed. Volcanic mass arose. The natural God O planet owned cross. Cross of the four seasons by two. Two seasons.

The day vacuum made sky go dark.

Copying I want highest coldest spirit heavens. Not burning. Effect. To cool converting burning God gases in reactions.

Reactive science burning sacrificed light.

Activated equals answer

God lost the same energy mass as what he converted in science as natural vacuum pressure changed. Answer always equals what God gives back.

Rome and Israel ignored Jesus revelations due to human greed. Exactly what occurred in the past.

9. SeekingAllTruth

SeekingAllTruth Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +620
    Religion:
    agnostic deist
    Exactly. It's a "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?" type of situation. Did they or didn't they? From my point of view (probably Subduction's too, although I don't want to speak for him) it's more believable to think the writers just lifted random passages out of the OT and worked a few of the completely unrelated phrases and words (like 30 shekels of silver and Potter and field) into a storyline that the writers have created. Watch. I'll give you an example:

7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

9 They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.

10 And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it.

Sounds like a fierce conquering people coming into Israel and conquering them. In my gospel I decide that this is a prophecy about the Romans conquering Israel 400 years after it was written. Now watch: here's a prophecy about Rome's downfall because they were a haughty people full of pride. Pax Romana indeed!

The pride of your heart has deceived you,
    you who live in the clefts of the rocks
    and make your home on the heights,
    you who say to yourself,
    ‘Who can bring me down to the ground?’
    4 Though you soar like the eagle
    and make your nest among the stars,
    from there I will bring you down,”
    declares the Lord.

Rome's insignia was a golden eagle. Rome officially fell in 476 CE because of her pride and corruption. In my story Israel is finally free of Roman rule after 600 years or so. It's all prophecy fulfilled, right?

So was this prophecy about Rome written 400 years earlier that was fulfilled OR did I just interpret it that way to demonstrate my hero in my gospel and then borrow the scriptures to prove my hero was prophesied to defeat Rome? What do you think, Skywalker?

You can say, "Your prophecies are not real prophecies BUT my prophecies are real--they're about Jesus." That would be a little biased on your part, wouldn't it?

#1009 SeekingAllTruth, Jan 23, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
  10. Skywalker

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    Jesus was fully God and fully human. That's why Jesus seemed vulnerable at times in the Bible. Why did Jesus cry out, "My God, My God, why have you forsaken Me?"

11. Skywalker

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    What evidence is there that the authors of the Bible wrote the scriptures in a way to fit their beliefs? Believing that Jesus died for our sins isn't convenient. It's easier to believe that he was a good man or a prophet, than to admit we need a Savior.

12. SeekingAllTruth

SeekingAllTruth Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +620
    Religion:
    agnostic deist
    My evidence is exactly the same as your evidence, because both were either real prophecies about Jesus and Rome OR we authors borrowed OT scriptures and wove our storyline around them.

13. Skywalker

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    There isn't evidence that they wove their storyline into the prophecies. Those who say that believe in other interpretations of the Old Testament, which don't have any more proof. Jewish Christian - Wikipedia

14. sojourner

sojourner Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

Ratings:
    +5,362
    Religion:
    Christian/Shamanic
  15. Skywalker

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    Jesus weeping for Jerusalem was because of their rejection of him. That doesn't make him seem weak. Psalm 34:18 says, "the Lord is close to the brokenhearted".

16. sojourner

Ratings:
    +5,362
    Religion:
    Christian/Shamanic
    It’s a mistranslation. The Messiah was a “man of sorrels.” Jesus didn’t breed chestnut-colored horses. Therefore, not the Messiah, according to the Jews.

17. Skywalker

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    Where does the Tanakh say that? Messianic Prophecies Fulfilled by Yeshua

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. sojourner

Ratings:
    +5,362
    Religion:
    Christian/Shamanic
  19. sojourner

Ratings:
    +5,362
    Religion:
    Christian/Shamanic
    What does this have to do with my post? Your posts seem to have trouble staying on track.

20. Skywalker

Ratings:
    +329
    Religion:
    Christian
    You mentioned Jesus being vulnreable in correlation to Jesus being weak and not a God.