• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did Trump want to keep those files IYO.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
And her statement that the DoJ must stop the investigation is clearly based on her pro-Trump bias and not how investigations are handled. As one constitutional professor said this morning, in all his years of study he has never seen a judge do this before.

There is no precedent for it so it’s obvious she is totally bias,it has been suggested she has been promised a seat on the Supreme Court in the future.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Get Trump :rolleyes:
What do you think would happen to you, as a regular old citizen of the USA if you had taken classified documents to your home?

Now ask yourself why Trump should get a pass that you (nor anyone else), would get. A pass, I might add, he is getting after months and months of back-and-forth between his team and the DOJ negotiating for the return of the documents. The raid didn't just come out of the clear blue sky, you know.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
What do you think would happen to you, as a regular old citizen of the USA if you had taken classified documents to your home?

Now ask yourself why Trump should get a pass that you (nor anyone else), would get. A pass, I might add, he is getting after months and months of back-and-forth between his team and the DOJ negotiating for the return of the documents. The raid didn't just come out of the clear blue sky, you know.
The thing is he did get a pass. And then he got a second pass.

It remains to be seen if he will get a third pass.

(Every good golf player knows you only get one mulligan, not three)

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
The thing is he did get a pass. And then he got a second pass.

It remains to be seen if he will get a third pass.

(Every good golf player knows you only get one mulligan, not three)
Yes! He's being treated with kid gloves and still his supporters think it's unjust and unfair. Good grief.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
The Bill of Rights is the more important document.

Not to your enemies and allies it’s not,nuclear capabilities of other powers is Uber important,what’s even worse is the empty file covers,was there files in them and if there were what were they,where are they now,this is so serious.

Ponder This

Not to your enemies and allies it’s not,nuclear capabilities of other powers is Uber important,what’s even worse is the empty file covers,was there files in them and if there were what were they,where are they now,this is so serious.

This is very serious; the FBI and DOJ are in serious trouble. They don't have anything to show for their invasion; all they have are wild speculations. Their legal trouble isn't going away.

Yet you're actually trying to convince me that I should worry about EMPTY FOLDERS... because Trump.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
This is very serious; the FBI and DOJ are in serious trouble. They don't have anything to show for their invasion; all they have are wild speculations. Their legal trouble isn't going away.

Yet you're actually trying to convince me that I should worry about EMPTY FOLDERS... because Trump.

You can lead a Horse to water but ……well you know the rest,personally I would be very worried about empty folders,you know like where are they and what was in them and does he have some stashed in his other residence’s?,if he was innocent why try to do anything he can to delay and disrupt the CRIMINAL investigation?.

I think the DOJ and FBI did a good job in their filing and gave a subtle lesson in law to the puppet judge but really it’s so clear she is owned and embarrassingly way out of her depth in law,19 lawsuits I read somewhere he’s facing from sex crimes to fraud and pretty much treason,you don’t really want him as the face of America do you?.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

What would satisfy you? They got a warrant for classified documents, they exercised that warrant, they found classified documents.

These were documents he was not allowed to have. Just possessing them is a serious crime.

They had previously concealed these documents from law enforcement. A crime and a tacit admission of guilt.

Trump lawyers lied about these documents.

None of this is speculation, wild or otherwise.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
What would satisfy you? They got a warrant for classified documents, they exercised that warrant, they found classified documents.

These were documents he was not allowed to have. Just possessing them is a serious crime.

They had previously concealed these documents from law enforcement. A crime and a tacit admission of guilt.

Trump lawyers lied about these documents.

None of this is speculation, wild or otherwise.
And a great many respectable Republicans who voted and some worked for him have said that what he did cannot in any way be excused as it is so much a danger to our entire intelligence system. But those who only watch Fox are likely not to know this.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

What's wild speculation here is that "the FBI and DOJ are in serious trouble."

Trump appears to be the one who is in serious trouble. This raid didn't just come out of no where, you know. The DOJ has been requesting these documents back for months and months and have been in negotiations with the (dishonest) Trump team during all that time.

Ponder This

You can lead a Horse to water but ……well you know the rest,personally I would be very worried about empty folders,you know like where are they and what was in them and does he have some stashed in his other residence’s?,if he was innocent why try to do anything he can to delay and disrupt the CRIMINAL investigation?.

I think the DOJ and FBI did a good job in their filing and gave a subtle lesson in law to the puppet judge but really it’s so clear she is owned and embarrassingly way out of her depth in law,19 lawsuits I read somewhere he’s facing from sex crimes to fraud and pretty much treason,you don’t really want him as the face of America do you?.

Does more accusations makes the original accusation true? I think not. It just shows that you will agree with any accusation made against Trump.

What would satisfy you?

Considering how terribly the FBI and DOJ messed up... some resignations and the taken items returned, is a start. I think the rest has to wait until the investigation of their transgressions is completed.

What's wild speculation here is that "the FBI and DOJ are in serious trouble."

The (redacted) warrant and item list are available to the public and the litigation is ongoing. I grant that you don't hold the same opinion about the seriousness of it. But trust in DOJ and FBI has been destroyed and that trust will not return with their continued efforts to obstruct transparency. The DOJ and the FBI are not above the law.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Considering how terribly the FBI and DOJ messed up... some resignations and the taken items returned, is a start.
Actually, they didn't mess up, but one would never know this is they just listen to Trump and/or watch Fox. Is was all "by the book", plus there were two previous opportunities for Trump & Co to turn everything back in and they didn't.

I think the rest has to wait until the investigation of their transgressions is completed.
Do you extend this to Trump as well?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Does more accusations makes the original accusation true? I think not. It just shows that you will agree with any accusation made against Trump.

I think he’s up to facing 20 different lawsuits now with fraud being the easiest to convict on,wouldn’t it be fun with Trump and Bannon sharing the same cell,well it seems they’ve been sharing donated money,puts a new twist on “sharing is caring”.

Considering how terribly the FBI and DOJ messed up... some resignations and the taken items returned, is a start. I think the rest has to wait until the investigation of their transgressions is completed.

He has zero rights to those documents,the ones he is entitled to have already been put aside,he stole and lied about those documents and his puppet judge is so dumb that she thinks documents marked top secret by the government might not be duh!,her bank balance must have gone up but her career must surely sink into oblivion.

The (redacted) warrant and item list are available to the public and the litigation is ongoing. I grant that you don't hold the same opinion about the seriousness of it. But trust in DOJ and FBI has been destroyed and that trust will not return with their continued efforts to obstruct transparency. The DOJ and the FBI are not above the law.

But Trump is?,his residences are the only ones in America where you wipe your feet on the way out,he’s in sooo much **** and he knows it,he deals with it by threatening unrest but even if indicted said he would still run for POTUS,incredulous that there are people who think he’s the dogs bollocks,shocking really.

The last word goes to the orange peril: