• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did Trump want to keep those files IYO.

wellwisher

It’s a question that many have pondered,Trump hasn’t said why either,he had a chance to return them a call it an oversight but he hid them intentionally so what in your opinion was his thinking?.

All Presidents keep files from their tenure in office, connected to their executive privilege; inside stories behind major decisions that impact history. They are kept, so the details can be included in their future Presidential Library, allowing the American people to see behind the scenes. If Trump had been as treacherous as the Democrats, he could raided Obama to create the same optics. Only Democrats go that low. This raid was the first in history.

The fact that the Democrat thought it was necessary to go so low, suggests that President Trump, who had the highest security clearance while in office, may had access to the classified scams of the swamp, that were deemed classified and top secret, to protect these government funded secrets. This would have exposed the crooks, so they had to get these back before the midterms.

For example, at the very beginning of the Russian Collusion scam, even before the fake dossier hit the press, a Democrat dominated House Investigation Committee, called in all the top Intel people, to ask if there was hard evidence that Trump was a national threat. There was nothing that could prove that claim. It should have ended there.

Those meetings should have been made public. But instead they were deemed Classified, so the truth could buried, at risk of violating laws of handling and dealing in classified information. The truth could put someone in jail due to the Classification status. After that bottleneck, everyone in the Swamp was able to lie in peace on CNN and other Left wing rags. In the end, none of bull was more than Swamp propaganda, due to the firewall of classified opacity. People like Devin Nunes knew the truth but was discredited since he could not show the classified information.

Trump would have had access to the minutes from those meetings, and may have had a copy, that he was going to use when the time was right to get justice. The midterms are coming and this type of data would be not be good for all the conspirators.

I am sure there are also backup copies of the Hunter Biden Laptop, since Trump also knows how the Swamp plays. The Hunter Biden Laptop has been buried at the FBI since before 2020, behind a restricted and classified wall, so the conspirators can protect their fellow criminals in government. The Right does not normally leak but this may change to drain the swamp. It is not fair if only one side gets to cheat using the classified opacity trick.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
All Presidents keep files from their tenure in office, connected to their executive privilege; inside stories behind major decisions that impact history. They are kept, so the details can be included in their future Presidential Library, allowing the American people to see behind the scenes. If Trump had been as treacherous as the Democrats, he could raided Obama to create the same optics. Only Democrats go that low. This raid was the first in history.

The fact that the Democrat thought it was necessary to go so low, suggests that President Trump, who had the highest security clearance while in office, may had access to the classified scams of the swamp, that were deemed classified and top secret, to protect these government funded secrets. This would have exposed the crooks, so they had to get these back before the midterms.

For example, at the very beginning of the Russian Collusion scam, even before the fake dossier hit the press, a Democrat dominated House Investigation Committee, called in all the top Intel people, to ask if there was hard evidence that Trump was a national threat. There was nothing that could prove that claim. It should have ended there.

Those meetings should have been made public. But instead they were deemed Classified, so the truth could buried, at risk of violating laws of handling and dealing in classified information. The truth could put someone in jail due to the Classification status. After that bottleneck, everyone in the Swamp was able to lie in peace on CNN and other Left wing rags. In the end, none of bull was more than Swamp propaganda, due to the firewall of classified opacity. People like Devin Nunes knew the truth but was discredited since he could not show the classified information.

Trump would have had access to the minutes from those meetings, and may have had a copy, that he was going to use when the time was right to get justice. The midterms are coming and this type of data would be not be good for all the conspirators.

I am sure there are also backup copies of the Hunter Biden Laptop, since Trump also knows how the Swamp plays. The Hunter Biden Laptop has been buried at the FBI since before 2020, behind a restricted and classified wall, so the conspirators can protect their fellow criminals in government. The Right does not normally leak but this may change to drain the swamp. It is not fair if only one side gets to cheat using the classified opacity trick.

He was plain old Mr Trump after Biden won and had no right to have those files,they didn’t belong to him,he had an opportunity to hand them over but he didn’t and even his lawyers lied and said there isn’t anymore files at Trumps house,it looks like someone on the inside blew the whistle so the DOJ had no choice but to grant the search warrant and what they found is very very damming.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
All Presidents keep files from their tenure in office, c
Prove it.
It's the law, since Nixon, they must hand everything over.
And Hunter? He's not the president, he wasn't voted for, he's not in any position like Trump gave his kids.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Prove it.
It's the law, since Nixon, they must hand everything over.
And Hunter? He's not the president, he wasn't voted for, he's not in any position like Trump gave his kids.
This puts a little smile on my face ...

"A bill that Donald Trump signed into law in 2018 could be used to punish the former president if he's found to have mishandled classified information after leaving office.

FBI agents on Monday raided Trump's Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, apparently as part on an investigation into whether Trump wrongly kept hold of classified material after he left office.

Bradley P. Moss, a national security attorney, told Insider that Trump could face five years in prison if he's found guilty under a national security bill that he signed as president.

Trump signed the bill, which made changes to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, into law in January 2018.

It upgraded the seriousness of wrongly moving classified material, turning it from a misdemeanor into a felony — and increasing the maximum sentence to five years, up from one."

As president, Trump approved a law increasing penalties for mishandling classified info. It could come back to bite him.

Oopsy. :oops:

Lock him up!

pearl

He believed he owned them, and they would come in handy someday. I wonder how much damage has already been done, who has seen, copied them, etc.

Ponder This

I don’t have clearance to know,does ex POTUS have it?.

How are we supposed to know? It's is severely illegal for anyone who does know to let us know.

I could tell you, but then I would have to kill you.

I appreciate your honesty in admitting that you have no clue what's in the documents. I also have documents you aren't allowed to see. Feel free to make up reasons why I have them.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I appreciate your honesty in admitting that you have no clue what's in the documents. I also have documents you aren't allowed to see. Feel free to make up reasons why I have them.

The Judge Eileen Cannon unsealed a list of the inventory,you know what the worst of them were?,the empty ones!,Judge Cannon is either way over her head or this is a precursor for not granting a ‘special master’ or she is just a puppet.