• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why did a god create humans..

We Never Know

No Slack
Why did a god create the most deadly and destructive species, us humans? He knew what he was creating and how we would turn out so why did he create us(if thats what you believe)?

Bree

Why did a god create the most deadly and destructive species, us humans? He knew what he was creating and how we would turn out so why did he create us(if thats what you believe)?

I believe he created us to be caretakers of his physical creation on earth just as the angels are caretakers for that which exists in the spirit realm.

We Never Know

No Slack
I believe he created us to be caretakers of his physical creation on earth just as the angels are caretakers for that which exists in the spirit realm.

So if he knew what we would do and how we would turn out,, we destroy species, habitats, and are working on destroying earth... So again why would a god create such a destructive spiecies?

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I always goto the source to get the right answer;)

David Davidovich

I've never heard that before. So, are you suggesting that the angels perform some sort of 'spiritual' maintenance in the spirit world?

David Davidovich

I'm not a religious person and I really don't know the answer, but I have seen Christians say that the reason is for the purpose being praised by humans.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Humans weren't created by another being. Other than a human being.

Science a human used status says my ability to thesis and quotes. Is only a human.

If I give my life human status as a thinker then I have. I name it scientific legal. As pertinent only what I see.

As a human a Living animal life is living by my side is my owned human expressed scientific status.

If I claim a pre being created me the hierarchy advice says....

As any human thinker....two adults as human one man and one human woman. Had human sex. I was human conceived.

Legal.

If the thinker then says I use science. By my side animal life living that would hurt my life and human body if I said it was my human parent...it would be to pretend I no longer was a humans baby but a living ape or monkeys baby.

As just a human. Legal.
As just a equal natural human in biologies only science. Legal.

As claiming a human man legally thinking about a living biology next in life by his side as the statement science.

Is humans legal correctness.

If he practices machines science it only belongs to a machine. As he controls all purposes as a human.

As we are all life equal if he is standing pushing machine buttons he must pretend all humans are with him doing the same activity in science.

As the human. As legal terms.

David Davidovich

I don't know about the 'knowing what he was creating and how we would turn out' part, but I have wondered why (according to religious belief) God created humans. But my guess has been to have creatures that can procreate.

We Never Know

No Slack
Out of love.
Humans can decide. They have free will.
If he had decided to create perfect human beings, he would have created perfect robots without free will.

Out of love a god created a species that destroys and annihilates his other species he created as well as each other.
That doesn't make sense to me.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Out of love a god created a species that destroys and annihilates his other species he created as well as each other.
That doesn't make sense to me.
Because God's omniscience is pure invention.
God can read people's minds but cannot predict their actions.