• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Darwinism is a saner attitude...

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
4th grade....
You said that already. I asked what kind of school it was, not what grade.

Because it heavily reminds me of an "alternative" school system, called "Steiner", we have here in Belgium as well and it has a very bad reputation in terms of quality.

I know a kid who goes there and they barely have proper textbooks. I saw his "history" textbook and it looked more like a colouring book then anything else. They started this chapter on the Roman empire and it had this drawing on the first page which I must admit was very nicely done... But it also looked as if it took HOURS of work. So during history class.... they spend hours and hours of making a drawing. Instead of... you know... actually learning about the history of the Romans. And the rest of the chapter wasn't much better. Detailed, fully coloured, drawings on every page.

During all my years of pre-school, high school, college.... I don't remember making a single drawing, ever, in any classes that had nothing to do with drawing. We actually had a textbook and we actually spent every minute learning stuff instead of making silly drawings.

You also didn't answer my question btw.
What about that drawing makes you say that it "attests" to evolution being taught as a "religion"?