• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why Choose satanism?

GiantHouseKey

Greetings

lavagod007 said:
Why not just be a free thinker. Use your brain and stop being sheep?

I would say a great deal of LaVeyan Satanists actually dont follow, word for word, the 'teachings' of Anton LaVey. Free-thinking, however, is a philosophy that satanism actively endorses. It is, in fact, one of the main components of satanic philosophy.

lavagod007 said:
Satanism is just another religion and religion kills

As for religion killing, that is an ironic fact about religion. It seems strange to me how all religion discourages from killing and yet so many 'holy' wars have taken place. But think about it like this: What if everybody really believed the tenets of their religions? What if everybody was a Buddhist (For example)? There would not be any wars. War only happens when people think that they are not only right, but that their beliefs should be the only belief in the world. In theory, if everybody just let everybody believe what they wanted there would be no religious wars.

As for Satanism just being another religion, and religion killing... Satanists (at least, atheistic satanists) don't beleive in God, and I would say the vast majority don't care about other religions as long as they dont try to convert them. Proselytism is generally the cause of most religious wars, so if Satanists dont care that other people have different beliefs, how can this religion 'kill'?

Functionless said:
Why choose Satanism? I thought Satanists were born, not made...

If that is the case, then you don't choose Satanism, you just wake up.

I agree! :) That's how I feel about my 'choice' to follow satanic beliefs. Until I read the bible, I didn't know what to believe. Afterwards, I essentially built up my own beliefs without any guidance from a text other than the bible and works of several philosophers :p Then when I eventually discovered Satanism and read the Satanic bible I could see that lots of other people thought (At least some of) the same things as me. So that's why I 'Chose' satanism.

Waffling...Sorry...:sorry1:

GhK.

Bawb

Satan
I'm satanist Just cuz i read the byble, and i read sum thigns in theree, and i opened my myne to satanism, and now i'v summoned 5 demons and scried another one

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I'm satanist Just cuz i read the byble, and i read sum thigns in theree, and i opened my myne to satanism, and now i'v summoned 5 demons and scried another one

Okay, I'm pretty certain this kid is just trolling. The misspellings look too deliberate.

other-side

Soul separator
amazing! some are attracted to the left(<-)!:rainbow1:anyway maybe that's because they didn't find the right (->)part interesting!:angel2:
Satan is preparing a new army and is trying to give them the hope to surrender the power but hopelessly they will fail & be the loserz!!
~Other-Side

GiantHouseKey

amazing! some are attracted to the left(<-)!:rainbow1:anyway maybe that's because they didn't find the right (->)part interesting!:angel2:
Why live in submission when you can live in control?

Satan is preparing a new army and is trying to give them the hope to surrender the power but hopelessly they will fail & be the loserz!!
~Other-Side
...What?

Hail Satan.

GhK.

other-side

Soul separator
Why live in submission when you can live in control?
Work with your soul and you will get the answer. Submission gives you the power to control your ultra-power spirit abilities !Having control is not everything.by having this style of control you will lose your natural soulish powers.

Satan makes ugly deeds seem beautiful so that people begin to gravitate toward them. This phenomenon is referred to “the confounding of truth and falsehood.”

By making false promises and encouraging one’s farfetched hopes, Satan keeps a person’s mind engaged in thoughts that are far from reality. “Satan promises them and compels them to entertain farfetched hopes.”(4:120) (Quran,Muslim's book)

...What?

Hail Satan.

GhK
Read history and see how God wins!:rainbow1:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
Work with your soul and you will get the answer. Submission gives you the power to control your ultra-power spirit abilities !Having control is not everything.by having this style of control you will lose your natural soulish powers.
It seems that you've never walked on the other side and don't know what you are talking about. Maybe if you educate yourself on it you would understand way most LHP are the way we are.

Satan makes ugly deeds seem beautiful so that people begin to gravitate toward them. This phenomenon is referred to “the confounding of truth and falsehood.”
Your god seem to do the same thing yet so many are blind by hin that they don't see it and wish to blame it any other that they don't understand and have no true knowledge about.

By making false promises and encouraging one’s farfetched hopes, Satan keeps a person’s mind engaged in thoughts that are far from reality. “Satan promises them and compels them to entertain farfetched hopes.”(4:120) (Quran,Muslim's book)
Useless Holy book dribble posted in the LHP DIR..... means nothing.

Read history and see how God wins!:rainbow1:
I do read history, and I see no where where you Sky daddy wins anything. It seem more like the gods of old are winning more and more ever day though.

Hail Seth!

Diederick

I'm curious to why Satanism is the choice made by some people. It seems to be another religion, but some sort of anti-religion-religion. A religion opposing a religion. I also think a Christian background is helpful in deciding to become a Satanist (or any of that sort); perhaps Roman Catholicism is even better, much more colourful. But why is it better, or does it seem better, to submit to the LHP and not to any other? What is the difference?
And I wonder whether, as opposed to anti-Christianity; there are other LHP's for other religions, like Islam, Buddhism, etc. Perhaps it is because Christianity, through the ages, has painted such a detailed and magnificent picture of the devil?
Useless Holy book dribble posted in the LHP DIR..... means nothing.
That made me smile.

blackout

Violet.
To be honest I really don't get Satanism myself.

Though I am greatly in-spired by Setianism.
Both in philosophy and asthetic.

I think the whole Christian Satan thing
just gets in the way of whatever else it could have potentially come to mean for me? :shrug:
I see Satan now as "worthy adversary"... or "sparring partner"...

But in Set I see the rising of the golden dawn...
and the call to the Xeper. This inspires me in my deepest deep place.

other-side

Soul separator
It seems that you've never walked on the other side and don't know what you are talking about. Maybe if you educate yourself on it you would understand way most LHP are the way we are.

ok!Can you tell me the points if your well educated, SOUL Trainer?!:canoe:
Your god seem to do the same thing yet so many are blind by hin that they don't see it and wish to blame it any other that they don't understand and have no true knowledge about.
can you please tell some for example?:meditate:

useless Holy book dribble posted in the LHP DIR..... means nothing.

sorry for the dribble.wanted to do some sports!:basketball:

I do read history, and I see no where where you Sky daddy wins anything. It seem more like the gods of old are winning more and more ever day though.

Whish them success :) do your best.

It seems to be another religion, but some sort of anti-religion-religion. A religion opposing a religion.

I agree with u!:yes:

To be honest I really don't get Satanism myself.
Why?:rainbow1:

Though I am greatly in-spired by Setianism.
Both in philosophy and asthetic.
everything has some sort of attractiveness!:angel2:

But in Set I see the rising of the golden dawn...
and the call to the Xeper. This inspires me in my deepest deep place.
:seesaw:

elisheba

satanism is based on destruction not creation and it is the only " religion " that approves of fornication which leads to fatherless children and sexually transmitted diseases

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
ok!Can you tell me the points if your well educated, SOUL Trainer?!

can you please tell some for example?:meditate:
If you can't see that "God" doesn't blind people into a slave like submission, then I can't help you. And I am no trainer, but maybe if you read what is posted in the LHP DIR instead of posting ignorant crap in it you might learn something.

satanism is based on destruction not creation and it is the only " religion " that approves of fornication which leads to fatherless children and sexually transmitted diseases
Ignorant Bull ****. If all you're going to do is come in here and post ignorant crap get out of the DIR. We don't go into there Jewish DIR and post hateful ignorant crap in there.
I really tired of this. People don't seem to respect or even read the rule of the forum. I don't want another LHP thread.... or even a Pagan thread like another one I was posting in to be moved to outside here. It was posted here for a reason, the person wanted to know why those that followed the LHP path of Satanism chose to do so.

other-side

Soul separator
If you can't see that "God" doesn't blind people into a slave like submission, then I can't help you. And I am no trainer, but maybe if you read what is posted in the LHP DIR instead of posting ignorant crap in it you might learn something.

What's wrong with Submission? When your learning a lesson in a class and you submit yourself to the teacher it's good and when you get well educated you say it's bad?
we are living by his mercy,his food,his creation,his air,water and whatever you think.We grow up and then become his enemy! that's confusing:sad:

People don't seem to respect or even read the rule of the forum. I don't want another LHP thread.... or even a Pagan thread like another one I was posting in to be moved to outside here. It was posted here for a reason, the person wanted to know why those that followed the LHP path of Satanism chose to do so.

Just simple questions here ,no offences ,sorry,no bad intentions:sorry1:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
What's wrong with Submission? When your learning a lesson in a class and you submit yourself to the teacher it's good and when you get well educated you say it's bad?
we are living by his mercy,his food,his creation,his air,water and whatever you think.We grow up and then become his enemy! that's confusing:sad:
Submission to the teacher in the class room. If you see it like that. I don't see it as that. It respect for the teach so you can learn something, no submission need. You don't make yourself a slave to the teacher.
I live by no ones mercy, the food, air, water and so on is not the creation of your god. You and him both make baseless claim to this world. And is you and your god think I'm your enemy then I am.. otherwise I'm not.

lamplighter

Almighty Tallest
Learning in class is about respect, by respecting the person who's taking the time out of their life to bestow upon you knowledge you do not have. The idea behind the LHP is to be self empowered, and all things, including god, Satan, and other people, are either your equal or bellow you. You do not ever become one's equal by submitting to them like a dog.

other-side

Soul separator
Submission to the teacher in the class room. If you see it like that. I don't see it as that. It respect for the teach so you can learn something, no submission need. You don't make yourself a slave to the teacher.
I live by no ones mercy, the food, air, water and so on is not the creation of your god. You and him both make baseless claim to this world. And is you and your god think I'm your enemy then I am.. otherwise I'm not.

my god? who am I to make a god.:shrug:
I don't want to argue for words. let me make it clear.
from my birth till now I have used many things without paying for them.I had a good mother,an educated father,beautiful and compassionate brother and sister,glorious relatives,a healthy body,a hand to write, eyes to look and see,a nose to smell,a brain to think,a mouth to eat and talk,ears to hear,a healthy heart without problem,good working hands and legs,a fresh air to breath,a drinkable water to drink,good food to eat,enough money to spend,a good IQ and EQ,a house to live in as a shelter,a good university to study at,a good country to live in,a brilliant nature to enjoy,a good soul to rely on and count a million more!
I just Thank the one that has given these to me,I glorify him,love him and thank him everyday for giving more than i can count,I remember him because whatever I have he granted me.I talk about him with everyone and talk about him happily and will always be thankful for everything.
You can call this submission,being a slave,being deceived by a power or anything else
you can name him whatever you want God,nature,energy,life,Satan,bad,good and whatever you can imagine
I Love him and want him badly...i,m in love with him badly so I accept whatever he says.I,m a lover
What's wrong with that?:angel2: