• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why can't Lucifer ever be redeemed?

Super Universe

Defender of God

I'm disappointed that you don't worship Lucifer? No, I just figured, perhaps incorrectly, that you were someone who came up with some new belief that is an off shoot of Satanism. It's difficult to keep track of all these new religions.

The bible has been rewritten many times? It has. And some copies of ancient stories had to be joined together as some Jews were slaves in Egypt around 1,000 bc and then some were taken hostage to Babylon in 586 bc. When these people returned to Israel they had books/stories that all had to be combined with the books/stories that were still there.

You're saying that demons exist too? Demons being evil angels? In the material universe living beings evolve and eventually reach a point where they know everything that beings in heaven know. They know this without dying and going through the universal school system. So, there are beings, or, aliens, in the material universe who are so highly evolved that they have channeling abilities. I think this is what you encountered, but, as I said, I think you were trying to make contact with another entity. You just didn't get what you thought you would get and you're pissed at God because He allowed it to happen. Please don't play with the fire anymore. It can burn you.

Hollywood makes witches look odd? I thought they looked attractive and kind of cool, like the girls in the movie "The Craft".

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
The bible has been rewritten many times?
Indeed it has.

You're saying that demons exist too? Demons being evil angels?
You must have never heard of the 72 Demons of Goetia.
List of demons in the Ars Goetia - Wikipedia
And no not demons being evil angels.

Please don't play with the fire anymore. It can burn you.
Eh too bad.

Hollywood makes witches look odd? I thought they looked attractive and kind of cool, like the girls in the movie "The Craft".
What I am saying is that hollywood makes movies that make Satanism and witchcraft look bad.
Satanism has nothing to do with "selling your soul" and nor does it have to do with the "illuminati".

lostwanderingsoul

Lucifer can't be redeemed because he does not want to be. He thinks he is better than God and will never submit to God's rule. For anyone to be redeemed they must repent and change their lives. Satan will never do this.

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
Lucifer can't be redeemed because he does not want to be. He thinks he is better than God and will never submit to God's rule. For anyone to be redeemed they must repent and change their lives. Satan will never do this.
Lucifer and Satan are the same but with different names. Also why would he want to think he is better than god? What Lucifer wants is to see people free themselves from god's dominion. Lucifer doesn't want others to live through god's lies.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
the one item of import.....the power of creation

there is only ONE Creator

besides the sin of creating want......anything else?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
There is a legal process that must be followed. Jesus had the power to eliminate every rebel angel instantly, but, that would have violated the legal process
How so very human of him. Except there is no Biblical support for that claim, but rather contradicted given the many, many, many times God killed without going through any sort of "legal process."

lostwanderingsoul

Maybe if you took time to truly study it you would see that the people who will be destroyed are the people who totally refuse to obey God's rules. Humans have jails for people who do not follow the rules. God gives people every possible chance to follow the rules. If they completely refuse then they will be removed from society for the good of the others. God does not use jails but will eliminate them completely. A lot of people say God would oppose the death penalty but that is exactly what will happen to the unrepentant who will not change their ways.

Super Universe

Defender of God
How so very human of him. Except there is no Biblical support for that claim, but rather contradicted given the many, many, many times God killed without going through any sort of "legal process."

There is no biblical support for the claim that there is a legal process among the angels? Have you ever noticed that everything isn't in the bible? It doesn't explain the table of elements. It doesn't explain quantum physics. It doesn't explain plate tectonics, or astronomy, or disease, genetics. It was written by men who were afraid of eclipses.

God, many times, killed humans without going through any sort of legal process? Just because Jews, three thousand years ago blamed every disease, flood, famine, storm, and meteor on God doesn't mean that God sent them. It just means that they were primitive and uneducated in science so they had no other explanation for how those things could happen. Even today, if you study tribal cultures, you will see that they think God or "spirits" cause bad things to happen to them.

MonkeyFire

Lucifer is the fallen protagonist of suffering. He is the angel of light, Omniscience. He was perfect for "eternity before" in Heaven. Then at a moment's notice Satan begat as hatred, from his onstart he was evil, bringing iniquity to the angel of Existence only after a while.Lucifer got worse, when God gave his angels free will it has long been lured that he lost Determinism. Omniscience succame to the dog crap of hell.

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
Maybe if you took time to truly study it you would see that the people who will be destroyed are the people who totally refuse to obey God's rules. Humans have jails for people who do not follow the rules. God gives people every possible chance to follow the rules. If they completely refuse then they will be removed from society for the good of the others. God does not use jails but will eliminate them completely. A lot of people say God would oppose the death penalty but that is exactly what will happen to the unrepentant who will not change their ways.
Interesting claim.
World Wide Flood....

Next?