• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

why cant I kick this place?

tarasan

I have been in and out of this place for a year because I have been working on assignments for my degree and I have come to the realisation that I am always drawn back to this place. Whether it is for a little bit of banter, during a lull in the academic year, or for a serious question that I am heartfelt about.

These past few days I was dwelling on a question I was asked and I needed an opinion on it and I immediately thought of this place, because I felt, safe here. I knew I would be challenged and my mind would be tested.... for some reasons those here who I have become familiar with here matter to me... or at least their brains do
clip_image001.gif
clip_image002.gif

So I wanted primary to admit that to you guys, but I also want to ask why you guys cant quite kick this place, is it the interesting questions, the familiar questions, the relationships?

All responses welcomed, even if your trolls, cause trolls....... have feelings too.

In a way I love you guys so thanks for being here and being you ;)

tomato1236

Ninja Master
I drop in once in a while. I enjoy getting frubals for my excellent and witty responses. That's pretty much what I live here for.

Draka

Wonder Woman
A year? A year? Talk to me again when you've been sucked back in again and again over 6 years. :p I've "kicked" this place a few times...and yet I'm here aren't I? Welcome to the black hole known as RF. Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and prepare for the bumpy ride....you can't leave...you can never leave. :tsk:

tarasan

A year? A year? Talk to me again when you've been sucked back in again and again over 6 years. :p I've "kicked" this place a few times...and yet I'm here aren't I? Welcome to the black hole known as RF. Keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and prepare for the bumpy ride....you can't leave...you can never leave. :tsk:

i know....wish someone had told me that before i signed on

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I once left this board for a whole two days. I was kind of mad at the time but as soon as I got over it, I came back 'cause I missed you guys.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
It is the nature of the human mind that an attack immediately creates a defense. Some people, including me, need to respond to that, they need that dialectic of a dynamic world, like a game of chess playing off itself in endless reflection.

Well, that's why I come here.

Last edited:

rojse

RF Addict
It's been a while since I've been on here (a year) and I've come back several times before this, because this is a very nice forum to discuss religion. In terms of the forums itself, they're easy to read, well-laid out, and easy to navigate. In terms of the forum-goers, there are plenty of knowledgeable people on here of different religious views, the place is quite tolerant, open-minded, and it is well-moderated too.

And there are frubals. No one has told me what they are yet, but I quite like them.