• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

WHY are still muslıms sleeping?

sooda

Veteran Member
Well... I mean... Israel...

They needed a home.. I just think they handled it badly. They doubled the population in 15 years before the mid 1930s and then added another 600,000 at the end of the war. Contemporaneous writings paint a picture. Imagine if the US population doubled with immigrants in 15 years who considered Americans to be inferior?

sooda

Veteran Member
The West will always be going after oil anything that will help keep it in power. The reason Muslims are clashing with each other is mainly (not 100%) due to outside interference and politics driven to divide them. Yes, they also have their own issues but, until outside interference, things never got as bad as they are today. Until the spineless arab leaders and puppets stop fearing losing their power due to pressure mainly, from the US and Israel, things will continue as they are. Actually, they will only worsen. Look at Saudi Arabia for example, that country literally has everything it needs to be the super power of that region except, the spine and guts needed to stand up to the US (Israel's slave). If all the Arab countries in the Middle East united, they can be their own super power and the world would eventually turn to them however, they need a spine and stop fearing the west, which wont be happening anytime soon.

There is no reason in the world for Saudi Arabia to "stand up to Israel".. That would NOT advance the Arabs only tear down the whole region that needs stability, clean water, healthcare, education and jobs.

Earthtank

There is no reason in the world for Saudi Arabia to "stand up to Israel".. That would NOT advance the Arabs only tear down the whole region that needs stability, clean water, healthcare, education and jobs.

Israel is the reason the region is so unstable. Compare that region prior to Israel's illegal occupation and look at it after. The reason Saudi wont stand up to Israel is fear, fear that Al Saud family will lose power over the country

sooda

Veteran Member
Israel is the reason the region is so unstable. Compare that region prior to Israel's illegal occupation and look at it after. The reason Saudi wont stand up to Israel is fear, fear that Al Saud family will lose power over the country

Back in the good old days there was rampant smallpox, polio, eye disease and most children under 2 had malaria. The whole region was impoverished and illiterate. You don't know the al Saud at all.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No one is stealing Arab oil. They need to look at how oil concessions are structured... Only Iran ever got a raw deal and that was 50 years ago from the Brits.
That is my understanding too.
But I was curious if the poster had something new.

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Muslims have taken control of 98% of the Middle East. Non-Muslim groups like the Kurds, the Yazidis, the Coptics and so on have all had their land stolen by Muslims.

So, should we take a look at the entire ME and redraw all the lines and give Jews an historical homeland, and one for the Kurds, and one for the Yazidis and one for the Coptics and so on? Works for me, but clearly Muslims would never consider such a thing.

Long story short, pointing to Israel is a poor argument.
Kurds aren't Muslims, huh? Ok. Anyway, thank you for the unnecessary goalpost shift/tu quoque *eyeroll*

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
They needed a home.. I just think they handled it badly. They doubled the population in 15 years before the mid 1930s and then added another 600,000 at the end of the war. Contemporaneous writings paint a picture. Imagine if the US population doubled with immigrants in 15 years who considered Americans to be inferior?
Wasn't talking about the post-Balfour settlement, I was talking about current events. But anyway...

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Why are the western states staring at the oil and natural gas of the Middle East?
Isn't colonialism obvious theft?
Muslims in vain clash with each other, thieves continue to steal!
Shouldn't they be unity against thieves?

Maybe they should look at whether 1400 year old ideas are still working well for them. It strikes me that those old ideas are holding them back.

Earthtank

Back in the good old days there was rampant smallpox, polio, eye disease and most children under 2 had malaria. The whole region was impoverished and illiterate. You don't know the al Saud at all.

Attachments

• optimus.PNG
    optimus.PNG
    351.9 KB · Views: 0

icehorse

Premium Member
You clearly have NO idea what is going on in this world if you truly think that statement holds any weight. All you have to do is look at the middle east before the illegal Israeli occupation and after. Please show me how the middle east became better when those Zionist terrorist got there

Wait, is your argument that the reason that the entire region is in turmoil is because of that 2% of the land? If so, man-oh-man, is Islam ever fragile.

Earthtank

Wait, is your argument that the reason that the entire region is in turmoil is because of that 2% of the land?

what?

If so, man-oh-man, is Islam ever fragile.

Of course, leave it to the anti-theists to always inject religion into any and all conversations even when religion was never brought up. Seems like religion is living rent free in your head, buddy. Please go troll elsewhere. I don't feed trolls

icehorse

Premium Member
what?

Of course, leave it to the anti-theists to always inject religion into any and all conversations even when religion was never brought up. Seems like religion is living rent free in your head, buddy. Please go troll elsewhere. I don't feed trolls

Wait, what? I thought the OP was focused on Muslims ;)

Wandering Monk

Why are the western states staring at the oil and natural gas of the Middle East?
Isn't colonialism obvious theft?
Muslims in vain clash with each other, thieves continue to steal!
Shouldn't they be unity against thieves?

US now exports oil. Here is the US import data:

• Canada: US$64.3 billion (39.5% of total US imported crude oil)
  • Saudi Arabia: $21.9 billion (13.4%)
  • Mexico: $14.4 billion (8.8%)
  • Iraq: $12.1 billion (7.4%)
  • Venezuela: $10.6 billion (6.5%)
  • Colombia: $6.6 billion (4.1%)
  • Nigeria: $5.1 billion (3.2%)
  • Ecuador: $4.2 billion (2.6%)

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Nobody is stealing anything and there is no colonialism.
That's quite a bizarre claim. One of the first things that occurred in Iraq and Libya after we toppled their governments and wrecked their countries, is that they were opened to exploitation by Western corporations. It's all about profit. That is the new colonialism and it's not so different from the old one.