• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why are most terrorists Sunni Muslims?

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
Don't you mean I'm more likely to be a victim of a lightning strike than Islamic terrorism happening to me? Because I'm 27 and off the top of my head there's been:

93 WTC bombing
98 attack on embassies in Africa
9/11
7/7 London
Charlie Hebdo massacre
Lee Rigby beheading
Paris attack
Belgium attack
Frankfurt attack
At least 2 vans running over people in London
Manchester bombing

Also I agree the majority of Muslims are not bad people BUT they are anti-semitic. The vast majority are against Israel.

Also a sizeable population of Muslims are against USA and think 9/11 was an inside job
1 criticising Israel =/= "antisemitic "

2. "Also a sizeable population of Muslims are against USA and think 9/11 was an inside job"... how sizeable? Bigger than the number of Americans who think 9/11 was an inside job? Define "against USA"? Because there's a heck of a spectrum between, say, disagrees with US foreign policy or dislikes US cultural diffusion, and "DEATH TO AMERICA".

Kangaroo Feathers

Saddam DID have WMDs. Look up the Al Anfal campaign and Halabja massacre

bin Laden was hiding in Tora Bora

Libya was a UN approved intervention

Assad is a dictator

Somalia is a failed state run by Al Shabab
And that makes a million dead Muslims OK?

Kangaroo Feathers

Actually Russia is. But Americans, Russians and even Chinese (3 most powerful countries in the world) don't use chemical and biological weapons on innocent women and children whereas Saddam and Assad both do this
Well these are highly arguable claims, but even if we accept them for the sake of argument, what's your point?

Grandliseur

You are aware, of course, that Muslim communities across the world regularly report persons of concern to law enforcement and intelligence services, right? And that there are plenty of non-Muslims who protect "evil ones" of various stripes?
Good. We need the nice guys to play nice. If police cannot handle the others, I am sure God will in his own fashion.

Sakeenah

Don't you mean I'm more likely to be a victim of a lightning strike than Islamic terrorism happening to me? Because I'm 27 and off the top of my head there's been:

93 WTC bombing
98 attack on embassies in Africa
9/11
7/7 London
Charlie Hebdo massacre
Lee Rigby beheading
Paris attack
Belgium attack
Frankfurt attack
At least 2 vans running over people in London
Manchester bombing

Also I agree the majority of Muslims are not bad people BUT they are anti-semitic. The vast majority are against Israel.

Also a sizeable population of Muslims are against USA and think 9/11 was an inside job

You can look up official reports..just Google " are the majority of terrorist attacks by Muslims"

The majority of us have have nothing against Jews, and being against the Israeli government does not make one anti-semitic. There are Jews that are against the Israeli government, does that mean they're also anti-semitic?

The image of America in many Muslim majority nations is that of a country that support dictators when convenient for oil and economic gain and overthrow them when not, while preaching the free speech, democracy, and freedom that they don't always practice. So you should not be suprised when there are Muslims that hate the unjust foreign policy. But even those Muslims represent the vast minority of the Muslim world.

Sakeenah

Sakeenah

No. I don't. But, the evil ones must be rooted out. In Biblical times, there was an incident when the tribe of Benjamin protected evil ones. God nearly wiped out that tribe. Similarly, if the Muslim community protects evil ones, they have to carry the cost as a community that proves itself evil.

So, either turn over the ones that do evil, or punish them according to what they deserve, or pay the communal price of being labeled wicked as a group. Let these truly wicked ones die. If that is not done, don't be surprised if God makes this happen some other way and that the price then is paid by all who cover over these evil ones.

If you think I am some kind of soft little - oh don't hurt them, just put them in prison person, you should realize I am all for the wicked to be slain, if not by police then otherwise. Those who want to protect the wicked get the penalty for that. If Muslims are incapable of cleaning up their own, let others do it for them. But, don't protect evil ones. God will not stand for it. Punishment from above shall happen without fails at some time.

*speechless*

You have more in common with the violent extremists (who happen to be muslim)than you think.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
No problem! Muslim are not the only ones who can be violent. The Scandinavians have Viking blood in them and some don't mind using knives to do their killing once you get their blood boiling. The Norwegians should not be underestimated, nor the Swedes.

The problem is how to avoid violence. If this is not recognized a lot of innocent people are going to get hurt.

Violence works, even on Muslims. Most of us would prefer a life in harmony. If this is not possible, a bloodbath is perhaps needed.
Delete this sick, deranged, depraved ****! You should be deeply ashamed!

Notanumber

A Free Man
You claimed that Pakistiani men ( Asians) are more likely to commit sexual crimes than white Englishmen so I responded to that by posting an official report..so yes it is relevant to your post.

That was quoted from an article that I linked to entitled -

“Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness”

Did you read the article and watch the videos?

LionLooking

That was quoted from an article that I linked to entitled -

“Why Did British Police Ignore Pakistani Gangs Abusing 1,400 Rotherham Children? Political Correctness”
Which was proved false by Sakeenah's statistics.
Just because you can find links to online lies, that doesn't make them true.

Grandliseur

*speechless*

You have more in common with the violent extremists (who happen to be muslim)than you think.
At times when I see movies, or read books, where the good ones do not kill the wicked ones. I shake my head. If you read the Bible, you will see that the wicked have to die. But, we must be assured that this is not some innocent ones accused wrongly.

Soon, we are assured that God shall kill about 90% of the global population. Judgment executed is not evil. It gives us peace from the evil ones. If you think this wrong, what about the wars we have all the time. A lot of killing goes on by those who claim to be good guys and bad guys. Are you against going to war for your country?!

Kangaroo Feathers

At times when I see movies, or read books, where the good ones do not kill the wicked ones. I shake my head. If you read the Bible, you will see that the wicked have to die. But, we must be assured that this is not some innocent ones accused wrongly.

Soon, we are assured that God shall kill about 90% of the global population. Judgment executed is not evil. It gives us peace from the evil ones. If you think this wrong, what about the wars we have all the time. A lot of killing goes on by those who claim to be good guys and bad guys. Are you against going to war for your country?!
Maybe you should let God do the judging.

Notanumber

A Free Man
Which was proved false by Sakeenah's statistics.
Just because you can find links to online lies, that doesn't make them true.

The point being that British authorities have no problem pursuing white Englishmen but they do have problems pursuing Pakistani Gangs Abusing Children.

Grandliseur

Maybe you should let God do the judging.
True.

I tend to go overboard when I hear about the many rapes and the church attacks in Egypt. Still, the wicked must be stopped whether getting prison, ejected from the countries they immigrated to, or worse. If the attacks on the churches that killed so many had been your family, would you also have the same opinion?!

Christians are now being attacked in several countries. It is not done by atheists, btw. So, I am sorry if my opinions come with rough edges, and that my anger at the attacks in Europe and other places get the better of me.