• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whose Tracks Have You Seen In The Snow?

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Thinking on it, I have seen numerous tracks in the snow indicating a variety of different organisms.

The most common are people, dogs, housecats (not in a house) and rabbits. I have also seen deer, turkey, goose, chicken, cattle, horse and tire tracks in the snow.

No passerine birds?

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
They're used to discrimination, I don't think your thoughtless omission will hurt them too much.
It is funny, I had the image of small bird foot prints in mind with an intent to include them, but it just slipped away.

The little chickadees are very brave and do not seem to pay me much attention at all.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I see a lot of insect tracks in the sand. Conclusion... sand is a better tracking medium.
I am thinking the same thing. Though, the presence of snow marks cold weather and that eliminates those groups of artists I mentioned from access to white canvas of snow. They will have to bide their time for warmer weather, mud and sand.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Is that common? A patio is not where I would expect to find leeches. Or perhaps just the two-legged kind.

First time I've seen one on the patio. I've seen them around the neighbourhood after lots of rain but haven't had them invade my living space before.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Looks like a certain bear has been around.
OIP.G3RB3ISmh8c3TWpNjd1vwwHaKy

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm setting up a chair, and waiting patiently for snow. It's 93f today, so this might take a minute or two...

Watchmen

Premium Member
I once saw the tracks of an Aes Sedai fleeing east while being pursued by Whitecloaks.