• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's your favourite native American

I do have a favourite however there are a circle of chiefs.spokesmen and braves today and time past whose wisdom I follow to this day, to name just a few, Black Hawk, Sitting Bull, Chequito, Gotebo, Geronimo , Red Cloud, Masai, Charles Russell Means, Long Standing Bear, A Experts in guerilla warfare I ownt mention (because you know? guerralla warfare was invented by the plains Indians) leaders of my tribe I follow, to name just a few......
Some updated news from the United Kingdom :Mangas Colaradas, Native American Apache Wins Court Battle To Keep Badger Paws In Swansea (huffingtonpost.co.ukWhen I first heard about this the news it said he was Sioux Chief which created a great discomfort in my heart, I am glad the information i now corrected, it now says he is a follower of the Apache way, he would not stand in the way of a brave to tell him what to do in his way, I feel no dishearten feeling at this, the creatures would he died a natural death before use and after all is said and done in I am encourage by this at all.

Attachments

• o-MANGAS-COLORADAS-570.jpg
    o-MANGAS-COLORADAS-570.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 242
SLSAD&F4.jpg
I have a few chiefs I talk of not just one favourite though I do follow one tribal chief in question and from the ideas of the chiefs
I would like to say the reason I wear brown clothing is not because I am trying to say that I am about politics because I am not, in fact I put the nonconventional religious belief before any politics and by any politics I mean all, and as for me wearing brown clothing such as brown Indian moccasins, and brown skinned trousers well I could not actually wear white which is the colour animal skin come in, they would get too dirty quickly so brown was the only sensible option, my skin is brown dose that mean that I am a political ideologists no it does not, I wear brown coloured closing because most of what I wear is made of skins I would use the tradition yellow beige however again they would get dirty too quickly, So then we’re all clear on that score, I am not wearing brown as anything to with baggage, or politics just the sensible colour to have skin in, (ie) animal skins , here are some tribal Indian skins pic and this goes out to you brown southern ideologist and blacks thinking brown No not for neither of you at all regardless whether your white or black