• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's your favorite Democrat candidate for 2020

We Never Know

No Slack
How many Democrats are still in the presidential race?
Is it still over 20 even after a few have dropped out?
Who's your favorite democrat candidate for 2020 and why?

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard the only 2 candidates that have a chance at beating Trump.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Jay Inslee.

I think he is the only one who gets what is going on right now. But I don’t think he has a chance.

I think Kamala Harris would mop the floor with Trump.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Maybe we can start a movement to draft Jimmy Carter. He may be this country's last hope.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Which one?

Jay Inslee seems to be the only one who really understands how important it is to deal with Climate change.

Harris just impresses me with her ability to speak plainly, but intelligently and powerfully. I don’t agree with all of her positions, but every time I see he she has a power and a presence that is just impressive.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Biden. He seems the most reasonable and moderate of the candidates I’m familiar with.

Mindmaster

Premium Member
Andrew Yang and Tulsi Gabbard the only 2 candidates that have a chance at beating Trump.

Don't know much about Yang, but totally agree on Gabbard.

She'd be hard for Trump to criticize, especially if she rejected the insane left and went a bit more center.

Right now though, It's Biden and Bernie -- and Trump will absolutely trash either of them.

Salvador

RF's Swedenborgian

I like Andrew Yang. He's a 2020 Democratic presidential hopeful who favors a universal basic income of $1,000/month income for all American citizens over the age of 18; Andrew Yang proposes a $1,000 monthly universal basic benefit, he calls the Freedom dividend, for every American over the age of 18.

Nearly 20 percent of the overall cost to taxpayers for Andrew Yang's Freedom dividend ( U.B.I ) could be offset with spending cuts to social welfare programs or by reducing discretionary spending.

Andrew Yang's proposes his Freedom Dividend, the $1,000 monthly universal basic income benefit for every legal American adult, be funded in part by a 10 percent value added tax system, the remainder of his proposed Universal basic Income benefit would be paid by the additional government revenue generated by the additional income people would have gained from the Universal basic income benefit.

Last edited:

David1967

Premium Member

Joe Biden. Because he is more of a moderate IMO. I think we need to move away from the extremes in both parties.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Which one?

Jay Inslee seems to be the only one who really understands how important it is to deal with Climate change.

Harris just impresses me with her ability to speak plainly, but intelligently and powerfully. I don’t agree with all of her positions, but every time I see he she has a power and a presence that is just impressive.
Jay Inslee would be great in Harris's cabinet. Right now my first two are Harris and Warren.

Part of JFK's speech does not really apply very well, but the sentiment is one that I think is basically apt: Let the word go forth from this time and place, to friend and foe alike, that the torch has been passed to a new generation of Americans—born in this century, tempered by war, disciplined by a hard and bitter peace, proud of our ancient heritage—and unwilling to witness or permit the slow undoing of those human rights