• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's the whore?

Mujahid

i want to start a thread to make things clear about the definition of a whore:

i think the whore is one of the following:

1.the one who never cares about the pride of her brother,father and son and has illegal sex.
2.the one who has sex with other women.
3.the one who betrays her husband uncaring of all what he'd done for her and their children.

one of the following is not a whore:

1.the one who was forced to have sex in order to get a certain benefit.
2.the one who was raped.

i think these are the defintions for the real whores and the false ones

like to know your thoughts

Tez

Jensa said:
Guess I'm a whore. :areyoucra Being in a monogamous relationship with another woman and all.
I must have whoreish tendencys then :D. Having had a relationship with another female.

- Tez

Bishka

Veteran Member
Mujahid said:
i want to start a thread to make things clear about the defintion of a whore:

i think the whore is one of the following:

1.the one who never cares about the pride of her brother,father and son and has illegal sex.
2.the one who has sex with other women.
3.the one who betrays her husband uncaring of all what he'd done for her and their children.

one of the following is not a whore:

1.the one who was forced to have sex in order to get a certain benefit.
2.the one who was raped.

i think these are the defintions for the real whores and the false ones

like to know your thoughts

I don't think a woman who has sex with another woman is a whore. She's just having sexual relations with another woman.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Because I love her very, very much. That's just one of the ways I show it. Saying I love you, holding her hand, kissing her cheek, and spending 20 hours awake on a bus are just some of the other ways I show it.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
Why not just say you don't approve of my choice of partners? I haven't said anything about how I live my life. :D

Mujahid

you can show your love in many many ways,how about her son knowing that his mother is homosexual,will that be a nice thing?

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
If I had a son, that might be an issue with me. It's not nice for a son to realize that his mother had to have sex to create him (insert eewwww! here), but everyone realizes it at some point.

EDIT: Don't worry about it, Becky :)

Bishka

Veteran Member
I wonder why are we talking about what makes a woman a whore? I think only 3 things can make a woman a 'whore' so to speak:

1) Sleeping around with countless people, whether men/women, and not caring about any of them
2) Being a prostitute
3) Leaving ones partner for another just for the sex

I don't believe anyone here is a whore.

Jaymes

The cake is a lie
mr.guy said:
I suggest you be careful around Jensa. After all, that looks like linwood's avatar in her mouth!
Ssshhh, don't tell! :biglaugh:

As for what makes a woman (or man) a whore... I try to not judge. If someone wants to sleep around, that's their business. As long as they don't deliberately try to spread diseases or cause strife, I could care less what they do in the bedroom.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Those are just things that pop in my head when I think of when the word whore is said, I don't think anyone is really a whore, I was just giving my definition. I guess. Who knows, this isn't making much sense is it?

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Y'know, it's strange, but I'm not seeing any threads around discussing what makes a man a whore. Actually, the term, now that I think of it, is used almost exclusively for females. I don't even know if there' s a non- slang derogatory term for a man of negotiable virtue, while there are at least three that I can think of offhand for a woman.

Trying to avoid the obvious double-standard presented in the OP, I believe a whore is anyone who would give up something intrinsic to their soul for something that they want or crave. For example, in being willing to give up my right to voice my opinions on religion to my extended family in order to maintain the peace I crave, in that case, I'm a whore.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Mujahid said:
you can show your love in many many ways,how about her son knowing that his mother is homosexual,will that be a nice thing?
Why should it matter? One of my aunts was a lesbian and it didn't matter to me at all that she was.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Sunstone said:
Why should it matter? One of my aunts was a lesbian and it didn't matter to me at all that she was.
You are right sunstone, it doesn't matter if someone is gay, bisexual, lesbian or straight.

mr.guy

crapsack
FeathersinHair said:
Y'know, it's strange, but I'm not seeing any threads around discussing what makes a man a whore.
I offer myself up. I've met Becky's first definition of whoredom. Hell, maybe i'd take the money.

Actually, the term, now that I think of it, is used almost exclusively for females.
Well this one is easy. That's cause men aren't property. Nor has anyone put a price on our virginity.

I don't even know if there' s a non- slang derogatory term for a man of negotiable virtue, while there are at least three that I can think of offhand for a woman.
I'm not sure a derogatory term exists for men. In fact, the term applied to a man is something of a compliment. The most common insult(?) is the implication of homosexuality, by far the worst thing a man can be called, apperently. The ever-lengthening term for impotence is another funny aspect of male semantics in the game of sexual politics.