• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who's in favor of Planet Pluto...

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
Planet Pluto

Pros: It was a planet when I was little and so I want it to be a planet now
Cons: None
200.gif

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
Moving Pluto could only affect us if there were a domino effect.

Bingo. So we shift pluto, that ever so slightly shifts neptune, and that ever so slightly shifts uranus, you get the idea. The math seems REALLY complex.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
Bingo. So we shift pluto, that ever so slightly shifts neptune, and that ever so slightly shifts uranus, you get the idea. The math seems REALLY complex.
If I understand your statement there is already a risk that pluto and neptune could interact, but its too far into the future to predict. You couldn't accurately predict orbits over arbitrary numbers of years, but you could simulate the orbits fairly accurately for X years into the future such as 3 years into the future. People already do that for our (the human race's) space probe missions.

So if we did mess up and cause the planets to go off kilter we'd have a few years to prepare. The first thing to do would be to jail all of the politicians so that the astronomers could justly rule the world and arrange to safely resolve the interplanetary incident. No harm done.

We Never Know

No Slack
...as opposed to keep calling it a dwarf planet...

Pluto should be reclassified as a planet, scientists argue

Thoughts?

Personally, I'm opposed to the IAU's redefinition of planet, but I'm not entirely convinced that the definition offered in this article is adequate, either...

Something to ponder....

Pluto was discovered on February 18, 1930. It takes the dwarf planet 248.09 Earth years to complete one orbit around the sun. Plug all that info into timeanddate.com 's handy calculator, and we find that Pluto will complete its first full orbit since its discovery on Monday, March 23, 2178.

https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproj...share=https://www.nbcnews.com/id/wbna43730547

rational experiences

Veteran Member
When humans who just live on earth say it is their right to name other bodies in space you must really feel superior.

Who by the way as brothers cannot get living earth life balanced as a thinker theist when they had every opportunity to ground their mind and assist the human family.

But they don't and won't.

So those men scientists said earth O was one God owning one heavens earths.

G O D.
Said reversal is my themed let's travel back. Yet back in time no planets even existed.

So you ask them did you know you caused something in space to name the planet a D O G who you comically said was a cartoon? Pluto.

You know G O D...D O G.

Why did you name DOG in the star groups also? Was it a human reminder to scientists what a planet can change into? Seeing you give every status the name yourselves?

Would be what I would ask my human egotist self just a human on earth.

We Never Know

No Slack
When humans who just live on earth say it is their right to name other bodies in space you must really feel superior.

Who by the way as brothers cannot get living earth life balanced as a thinker theist when they had every opportunity to ground their mind and assist the human family.

But they don't and won't.

So those men scientists said earth O was one God owning one heavens earths.

G O D.
Said reversal is my themed let's travel back. Yet back in time no planets even existed.

So you ask them did you know you caused something in space to name the planet a D O G who you comically said was a cartoon? Pluto.

You know G O D...D O G.

Why did you name DOG in the star groups also? Was it a human reminder to scientists what a planet can change into? Seeing you give every status the name yourselves?

Would be what I would ask my human egotist self just a human on earth.

And yet earth is the only planet that wasn't named after a Greek or Roman god or goddess.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
And yet earth is the only planet that wasn't named after a Greek or Roman god or goddess.
One word one human one meaning.

A planet says the use of conscious advice.

If humans give any status a name it was a chosen reason.

If astronomers said I name this planet you are first just a man human.

So you then use names again and again. Yet conscious said one word one name one meaning.

Men then say hence as everything changed the named meaning also has changed

By how I personally identify consciously by word use.

Sun time shifts into smaller.

From the past a larger sun to an inherited space change man says Pluto is a dog.

As mass consumed is gone.

How it equated Pluto was once a real planet whose mass was consumed a man's answered warning by word use to men of science who named it...named science caused UFO war amongst the gods.