• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

wholesome or what?

kreeden

Virus of the Mind
Jensa said:
I don't see how Sesame Street is bad... better that than something kids tend to obsess over, like Pokemon or Digimon, right?
I don't know about you , but I have nightmares about a huge yellow bird ... ;)

Think think that most children can tell the difference between a cartoon or a fairy tale , if the parents help them out a bit .

t3gah

kreeden said:
I don't know about you , but I have nightmares about a huge yellow bird ... ;)

Think think that most children can tell the difference between a cartoon or a fairy tale , if the parents help them out a bit .
"Oscar the grouch" is the one that concerns me. Living in a garbage can. What is this, some kind of ghetto poke? He's a slob. I don't think he's a good role model for children. And then there is Cookie Monster. A glutton with no self control. He can't wait to get his hands on everyone elses cookies. Good thing children identify with Big Bird and Snuffolupogus and forget the rest.

MY mom sings all of the tunes from Sesame Street.

Sunny day.... come on everybody!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
I agree with many of the opinions posted. However, I would like to make the point that with children being subjected to adult themes at a young age, they somehow loose the essence of being a child.
Well, thats what I think ; anyone agree?:)