• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Whoa, doesn't time fly

kadzbiz

Hi y'all. I can't believe how much time has passed since I last had a look at RF. I see so many new faces and note that many others have moved on. I've been soooo busy over the past year. Nothing too bad has happened, not to me personally, but lots of good things have. I've beaten my fight with depression as far as I can tell, I've progressed with my job, family life it good, we're extending our house, we got a cool new dog (who might be pregnant with more cute dogs), I have been producing lots of video & photo work for clients and am about to embark on my third travel documentary adventure in May. If anyone feels like saying hello, go ahead, I'm listening.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Holy crap!!! It's kadzbiz!!! *runs and glomps*

How you doing, good lookin'? Nice to see you back. :yes:

kadzbiz

Holy crap!!! It's kadzbiz!!! *runs and glomps*

How you doing, good lookin'? Nice to see you back. :yes:

What's "glomps" mean Mystic? I'm doing fine. Things have been travelling well the past few months after a time of incessant dispondency.

Good to see you back,now get posting:)

I'll have to be sure to make time to do that England. There seems to be a lot to catch up on.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Welcome back Kadzbiz.
icon14.gif