• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who would you rather be, a Jedi or a Sith

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
To let my über-nerd side show, what sort of Sith are we referring to? But, regardless, I'd rather be a Gray Jedi, a Jedi who is powered by their emotions, who walks between Light and Dark, but also able to realize when emotions are best put aside. They are also free of the restraints placed on Jedi Council and Code, such as no dating or marriage, and they do what they want. Luke Skywalker and Qui-Gon Jinn are movie examples of a Grey Jedi.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Reminds me of this lady my mom is friends with, whose last name is Walker, and she named her son Luke Sky Walker.

Paranoid Android

Reminds me of this lady my mom is friends with, whose last name is Walker, and she named her son Luke Sky Walker.

I would like to have the power. I could settle the score with all my enemies. I suppose I'd do it by placing them in a cell and sucking the air out. It would be fun to see them suffocate.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The sith philosophy is all about being selfish and securing power for oneself, whereas the Jedi philosophy is quite similar to that off Buddhism.

Gonna have to go Jedi.
Sith just isn't Sith. Originally the Sith was a race, driven by emotion, but not so much the Dark Side that we saw in the movies. Anakin was a powerful Jedi, and even as a Jedi was guided moreso by Sith ideology than Jedi, but, in the end, largely due to his circumstances and the huge amount of mistrust bestowed upon him by the Jedi Council, he did turn to the Dark Side - and affirming that monsters are not born, they are created, and created not by the monster but by others who view them as a monster. He was doubted, he was not trusted, and though he was guided by the ways of the Sith from the beginning, it was the deceit from the Jedi Order, as well as a Machiavellian Sith, that turned him to the Dark Side.

Paranoid Android

Sith just isn't Sith. Originally the Sith was a race, driven by emotion, but not so much the Dark Side that we saw in the movies. Anakin was a powerful Jedi, and even as a Jedi was guided moreso by Sith ideology than Jedi, but, in the end, largely due to his circumstances and the huge amount of mistrust bestowed upon him by the Jedi Council, he did turn to the Dark Side - and affirming that monsters are not born, they are created, and created not by the monster but by others who view them as a monster. He was doubted, he was not trusted, and though he was guided by the ways of the Sith from the beginning, it was the deceit from the Jedi Order, as well as a Machiavellian Sith, that turned him to the Dark Side.

Yes. People act surprised by us. If you had the same history as we do, you wouldn't be surprised. It's a miracle that we don't do something violent after you guys have shown so much violence to us.

Cacotopia

Let's go full Trottle
I would rather be a Grey Jedi to be honest. Those were the true practitioners of the force, Both Jedi and Sith are extremes and extremes of any kind are bad.