• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

who will take the beast

Vlad D

As many of you know about the beast that will give you an offer that will be hard for some people to refuse because if they refuse they will lose everything and will lose their life but as we know they will be forever happy with God.

For those who don’t know what im talking about than I will tell you that 3 years before the coming of God their will be Verichip and first people will ask the maker and will not want to take the chip because they will say its because their will be no privacy but that is the wrong question see people will care about their privacy’s not their life But the very frightening thing is that if you don’t take it you will not be able to own anything or sell anything you will just have to die.

But first the chips will be sold for money so they can make some money but then they will force any one small and big or rich or poor to take it why because the devil wants all the people to lose their souls to him so it will not matter if you have money or no money they will want you to take it it will be placed under your skin on your right hand or forehead.

God will allow this to go on for 3 years and those that will pray and don’t take it and try to stay alive God will help the over live the 3 years and than it will be the coming of God and he will save all that follow him and give them ever lasting life.

This post is to see for those people that this is bad to take and if you will want to servive and will take you will lose your soul but if you die but not take the chip you will save your life and have ever lasting life.

Tank’s to that have read this and will take it to their mind.

Dayv

uh...Vlad...you speak as if this is fact. Fine if you really believe the whole revelations-armageddon thing (as I do not), but how did you come up with this story. Personally, if the V-chip thing happens, their's no chance in hell it's going to go in me, but that's because I'm a Druid and believe in the sanctity of nature (humans included), not because I might 'lose my soul.'

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
It's instructive to note that 8 * 77 = 616, with
  • 77 being exactly equal to 11 weeks,
  • 11 being the 5th prime number,
  • 5 being the 3rd prime number, and
  • 5 + 3 equalling our original 8!
What could be more obvious!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Deut. 32.8 said:
It's instructive to note that 8 * 77 = 616, with
  • 77 being exactly equal to 11 weeks,
  • 11 being the 5th prime number,
  • 5 being the 3rd prime number, and
  • 5 + 3 equalling our original 8!
What could be more obvious!
I could'nt have out it better myself.:)

A

angellous_evangellous

Well, I am heading for the mountains.

*Angellous screams like a little girl, throws his hands over his head, grabs his Mossberg, and flees like a madman*

A

angellous_evangellous

Damn I forgot the ammo and the camping gear.

I hate being right brained.