• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will face Trump in the election of 2020?

reddogs

President Trump formally launched his 2020 re-election campaign with much fanfare in Orlando, Florida, telling them "We are going to keep making America great again and then we will indeed keep America great..We are going to keep it better than ever before and that is why I stand before you tonight to officially launch my campaign for a second term as president of the United States"

So who will face Trump, will it be Harris or Warren, it certainly wont be Biden as everyone sees him as too weak and indecisive no matter what the polls say. And Bernie Sanders has been loosing ground since last running for the office so it doesn't look good, so who will it be?

Lyndon

"Peace is the answer" quote: GOD, 2014
Premium Member
I think President Trump is the antiChrist so I would guess most Christians will vote for him!!

Kangaroo Feathers

Yea, it is written in the Book of Cyril...
As long Trump loses 2020 election America should be happy with the new president
Unless the Dems pull their **** together and field a credible candidate with significant appeal and policies that address the issues most people care about, Trump will win a second term.

And from my observation point, it's not looking good...

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Unless the Dems pull their **** together and field a credible candidate with significant appeal and policies that address the issues most people care about, Trump will win a second term.

And from my observation point, it's not looking good...
The world does not need 4 more years with Trump

Stanyon

WWMRD?
So we are picking the democratic loser in 2020?

Remember this:

upload_2019-7-26_8-3-53.jpeg

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
President Trump formally launched his 2020 re-election campaign with much fanfare in Orlando, Florida, telling them "We are going to keep making America great again and then we will indeed keep America great..We are going to keep it better than ever before and that is why I stand before you tonight to officially launch my campaign for a second term as president of the United States"

So who will face Trump, will it be Harris or Warren, it certainly wont be Biden as everyone sees him as too weak and indecisive no matter what the polls say. And Bernie Sanders has been loosing ground since last running for the office so it doesn't look good, so who will it be?

It should be interesting, although if the Democratic primaries and conventions become too contentious and divided, then it will hurt their chances against Trump, no matter who is nominated. That's what the Democrats need to guard against. They don't want another '68 convention.

As the election draws nearer, I predict a very divisive, dirty, and grueling affair. It could get ugly. There will be incidents.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I think it's Biden's to lose, and it's possible he could do that because he periodically suffers from foot-in-mouth disease.

But I 100% agree with @Amanaki that any of those within the current field of Dems would be better than the morals-challenged president that we now have.

Stanyon

WWMRD?
Some post 2016 election media clips:
"Donald Trump won white voters that voted for Barrack Obama"
-John Berman

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Some post 2016 election media clips:
"Donald Trump won white voters that voted for Barrack Obama"
-John Berman

This time the American people are aware of the tricks Trump use to fool people, so now he can not use the same tactic. And this time Trump main topics are how much he hates people who come to America, and his brow-shirt rhetoric

paganprince

cerridwen devotee
although I really am not the biggest fan of him, I personally think Biden has the widest appeal to American Democrats and will be chosen to race against Trump. I'd love to see America Feel the Bern or maybe see Harris or Buttigieg at the forefront, but that's just mindless dreaming - definitely not gonna happen.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
This time the American people are aware of the tricks Trump use to fool people, so now he can not use the same tactic.

The biggest trick played on the American people in 2016 was when the Democrats nominated Hillary Clinton as their candidate. That wasn't Trump's fault. Trump didn't win the election; the Democrats lost it.

And they'll lose it again if they're not careful. They really need to get their act together. They need to get back to basics and define their principles. I realize that they hate Trump, but their hatred should not blind them to their real task of serving the interests of the American people, particularly that of working people.

They were once known as the "party of the working man." The Democrats abandoned that principle by selling out to Wall Street, and look where it's led.

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The biggest trick played on the American people in 2016 was when the Democrats nominated Hillary Clinton as their candidate. That wasn't Trump's fault. Trump didn't win the election; the Democrats lost it.

And they'll lose it again if they're not careful. They really need to get their act together. They need to get back to basics and define their principles. I realize that they hate Trump, but their hatred should not blind them to their real task of serving the interests of the American people, particularly that of working people.

They were once known as the "party of the working man." The Democrats abandoned that principle by selling out to Wall Street, and look where it's led.
If the American people again vote for Trump, it is they who lose. But they can't be that stupid i would hope

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
If the American people again vote for Trump, it is they who lose. But they can't be that stupid i would hope

It's hard to say. In any election, it's a choice between the lesser of two evils. I honestly wish it wasn't like that, but that's what we've got.

As for the voters being stupid, that's often a common complaint. Some have suggested that they're sheep who are easily led and pandered to.

It's also true that people tend to vote not based on love, but on fear. That's one of the drawbacks of both parties utilizing mainly negative rhetoric designed to appeal to people's fears, which is what leads to hatred.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

If donor contributions are any indication, it looks like Buttigieg.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Stanyon

WWMRD?
This time the American people are aware of the tricks Trump use to fool people, so now he can not use the same tactic. And this time Trump main topics are how much he hates people who come to America, and his brow-shirt rhetoric

The support of Trump and the republican party is rising among Hispanic and black voters regardless of the smears some democrats have been parroting the last three years.

Which statement would you consider racist:

1.) "Donald Trump will be kept from the White House by a big, beautiful, brown wall,” Clinton supporter Maria Cardona said during a tumultuous CNN panel. "
America Really is Being Saved From Trump By A "Big, Beautiful Brown Wall" - The Daily Banter

2.) Hillary Clinton will be kept from the White House by a big, beautiful, white wall
(said by no-one)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
The support of Trump and the republican party is rising among Hispanic and black voters regardless of the smears some democrats have been parroting the last three years.

Which statement would you consider racist:

1.) "Donald Trump will be kept from the White House by a big, beautiful, brown wall,” Clinton supporter Maria Cardona said during a tumultuous CNN panel. "
America Really is Being Saved From Trump By A "Big, Beautiful Brown Wall" - The Daily Banter

2.) Hillary Clinton will be kept from the White House by a big, beautiful, white wall
(said by no-one)
I dont find them racistic, But i do find Trump extremely racistic, every time he open his mouth something disgusting is going to get out of him

Stanyon

WWMRD?
I dont find them racistic, But i do find Trump extremely racistic, every time he open his mouth something disgusting is going to get out of him

So it wouldn't be racist if Trump said he would win re-election because of a "big, beautiful, white wall" of voters?