• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who will be the eighth king?

TrueBeliever37

Revelation is more about the occurences in these last days. So yes 5 has fallen. 6 still lives within the two horned beast.

You responded but still didn't provide answers to my questions.

Once again I ask - If the 5th was the Roman Empire, how had 5 fallen when John wrote what he wrote? Because the Roman Empire was still in existence and in power when John wrote that 5 had fallen.

And once again I will ask - Who are the two kingdoms you are saying the two horned beast represents?

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

It's ridiculous for you to even think that is a reasonable post. And once again, no actual answers.

Just because you can't handle Christ Jesus foretold in the book of Revelation who those 7 kings are and who the 8 king is.

You think what Christ Jesus foretold is not a reasonable answer.
But yet you call yourself Truebeliever.
But yet you can't take Christ Jesus word.

TrueBeliever37

Just because you can't handle Christ Jesus foretold in the book of Revelation who those 7 kings are and who the 8 king is.

You think what Christ Jesus foretold is not a reasonable answer.
But yet you call yourself Truebeliever.
But yet you can't take Christ Jesus word.

No need to continue, as you can't provide answers, and are being unreasonable.

kjw47

Ho really so according to you, Rev13 has been occurring for years, so that means the beast that comes up out of the earth in Verse 11, is taking years to come up out of the earth. Now that's Amazing.

The Tribulation is what brings about
Armageddon.
Which the false prophet brings all the people together to fight against God at Armageddon. At this time Christ Jesus shows up and destorys them all.

Revelation 13 is what brings about the tribulation.
Have you any idea as to what Babylon is

Babylon the great= worldwide false religions-99% of them.
Rev 16 teaches---EVERY kingdom( govt,armies,supporters) will be lead to stand in opposition to Gods king. The result= Daniel 2:44--no mortal govts ever to exist again.
It hasn't taken years to come up out of the earth. it has been standing for many years now. Few on earth can see it because their teachers were not Gods. ( 2Cor 11:12-15) Satan transforms into an angel of light as do false teachers. Making things off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21) look good and loving to the mortal heart, as is the image of the beast. 99% are being mislead.

kjw47

You responded but still didn't provide answers to my questions.

Once again I ask - If the 5th was the Roman Empire, how had 5 fallen when John wrote what he wrote? Because the Roman Empire was still in existence and in power when John wrote that 5 had fallen.

And once again I will ask - Who are the two kingdoms you are saying the two horned beast represents?

The two horned beast = the two kingdoms working together to excercise all authority( Rev 13) of the 7 headed beast with 10 horns.

TrueBeliever37

The two horned beast = the two kingdoms working together to excercise all authority( Rev 13) of the 7 headed beast with 10 horns.
No need to continue. You seem to be unwilling or unable to provide answers to the questions I asked. Have a great day.

Faithofchristian

Babylon the great= worldwide false religions-99% of them.
Rev 16 teaches---EVERY kingdom( govt,armies,supporters) will be lead to stand in opposition to Gods king. The result= Daniel 2:44--no mortal govts ever to exist again.
It hasn't taken years to come up out of the earth. it has been standing for many years now. Few on earth can see it because their teachers were not Gods. ( 2Cor 11:12-15) Satan transforms into an angel of light as do false teachers. Making things off the table of demons( 1Cor 10:21) look good and loving to the mortal heart, as is the image of the beast. 99% are being mislead.

As to how do you come by, Babylon the great,The Mother of Harlots, As being worldwide false religions.
Where is that written at in Revelation.
I find no where in Revelation that's written that Babylon is worldwide false religions.

Further more, Revelation 16 does not teach what your trying to imply.

Here's what you said above ( Rev 16 teaches---EVERY kingdom( govt,armies,supporters) will be lead to stand in opposition to Gods king.
So how exactly what you said fit into Revelation 16 ?

You said above ( It hasn't taken years to come up out of the earth. it has been standing for many years now. Few on earth can see it because their teachers were not Gods)
Ho really, the beast that comes up out of the earth, According to you has been standing for many years now, But yet the beast doesn't come up out of the earth until during the Tribulation.
As to how you got the beast standing for many years.
When the beast hasn't even yet been cast into the earth yet, not until the Tribulation.

Faithofchristian

I think almost anyone reading this can see how your replies are ridiculous, since you can't or won't provide any answers.

Well let's see who's the ridiculous one. It's a guarantee that you will be found condemning what Christ Jesus has given in his book of Revelation who those
7 kings are and who the 8th king is.

Revelation 17:10-11
10--"And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space"

Those 7 kings are not earthly Kings, but are Satan's angels, that will come with Satan when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven, Satan's angels will reign as kings with Satan upon the earth.
When Christ Jesus makes mention of kings of the earth, Christ Jesus uses the earth to signify which kings are being referred to such as ( kings of the earth)
This being the kings of the earth.

When kings of the earth are not referred to the earth, such as ( kings) verse
( kings of the earth)
Kings of the earth are earthly Kings,
When kings are not in reference to the earth, these kings are not of the earth, but are Satan's angels that will reign as kings with Satan upon the earth.

But none of this will fit into your narrative agenda, so you will condemn what Christ Jesus has revealed in his book of Revelation.

Who is this king when he comes must continue a short space?

Let's go back to Revelation 12 and see what Christ Jesus has given who this king is, when he comes must continue a short space.
Here in Revelation 12:12--"Therefore rejoice ye heavens, and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea, for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time"

Notice ( short time)
Notice back in Revelation 17:10,
( short space)

Now when you read Revelation 17:10 and
Revelation 12:12. Both have the same meaning ( short space) ( short time)

Therefore what Christ Jesus is revealing. That the king in Revelation 17:10 "when he comes must continue a (short space)
This king is the devil ( Satan)

But Of course your going to condemn what Christ Jesus is giving, because it doesn't fit your narrative agenda.

Now as for Revelation 17:11--"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and is of the seven, goes into perdition"
So who exactly is this beast that's eight, and is of the seven?

Note that Perdition also means Destruction.
So who is this beast that goes into destruction?
Theres only one being that Christ Jesus has determined to go into Destruction.
And that's Satan himself.
Satan is the only arch enemy of Christ Jesus, that has been determined for Destruction and his angels in the Lake of fire.
Therefore Christ Jesus has revealed the
eight beast is Satan himself.

Of course your going to condemn what Christ Jesus has revealed in his book of Revelation.
All because what Christ Jesus has revealed in his book of Revelation, will not fit into your narrative agenda.

TrueBeliever37

Well let's see who's the ridiculous one. It's a guarantee that you will be found condemning what Christ Jesus has given in his book of Revelation who those
7 kings are and who the 8th king is.

Revelation 17:10-11
10--"And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he comes, he must continue a short space"

Those 7 kings are not earthly Kings, but are Satan's angels, that will come with Satan when Satan and his angels are cast out of heaven, Satan's angels will reign as kings with Satan upon the earth.
When Christ Jesus makes mention of kings of the earth, Christ Jesus uses the earth to signify which kings are being referred to such as ( kings of the earth)
This being the kings of the earth.

When kings of the earth are not referred to the earth, such as ( kings) verse
( kings of the earth)
Kings of the earth are earthly Kings,
When kings are not in reference to the earth, these kings are not of the earth, but are Satan's angels that will reign as kings with Satan upon the earth.

But none of this will fit into your narrative agenda, so you will condemn what Christ Jesus has revealed in his book of Revelation.

Who is this king when he comes must continue a short space?

Let's go back to Revelation 12 and see what Christ Jesus has given who this king is, when he comes must continue a short space.
Here in Revelation 12:12--"Therefore rejoice ye heavens, and you that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea, for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has but a short time"

Notice ( short time)
Notice back in Revelation 17:10,
( short space)

Now when you read Revelation 17:10 and
Revelation 12:12. Both have the same meaning ( short space) ( short time)

Therefore what Christ Jesus is revealing. That the king in Revelation 17:10 "when he comes must continue a (short space)
This king is the devil ( Satan)

But Of course your going to condemn what Christ Jesus is giving, because it doesn't fit your narrative agenda.

Now as for Revelation 17:11--"And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and is of the seven, goes into perdition"
So who exactly is this beast that's eight, and is of the seven?

Note that Perdition also means Destruction.
So who is this beast that goes into destruction?
Theres only one being that Christ Jesus has determined to go into Destruction.
And that's Satan himself.
Satan is the only arch enemy of Christ Jesus, that has been determined for Destruction and his angels in the Lake of fire.
Therefore Christ Jesus has revealed the
eight beast is Satan himself.

Of course your going to condemn what Christ Jesus has revealed in his book of Revelation.
All because what Christ Jesus has revealed in his book of Revelation, will not fit into your narrative agenda.

You say those 7 kings are not earthly kings but are Satan's angels -

1st question: Where in Revelation does it say they are not earthly kings but are Satans angels? Where was that revealed? It doesn't say that. You made that up. (You have to play by the same rules you place on others.)

2nd question: If these 7 kings are 7 of Satan's angels, please explain how five are fallen, and one is? (Because when John wrote this, he said five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come. )

You have essentially said king #7 - the one to come who will continue a short space is Satan. That would mean Satan is one of the 7 kings you say are Satan's angels? (which doesn't even make sense to begin with)

Then you also say the eighth who is of the seven is Satan himself. So my 3rd question is which is Satan #7 or #8?

Unless you at least attempt to answer these basic questions there will be no need to continue this discussion.

Last edited:

Faithofchristian

You say those 7 kings are not earthly kings but are Satan's angels -

1st question: Where in Revelation does it say they are not earthly kings but are Satans angels? Where was that revealed? It doesn't say that. You made that up. (You have to play by the same rules you place on others.)

2nd question: If these 7 kings are 7 of Satan's angels, please explain how five are fallen, and one is? (Because when John wrote this, he said five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come. )

You have essentially said king #7 - the one to come who will continue a short space is Satan. That would mean Satan is one of the 7 kings you say are Satan's angels? (which doesn't even make sense to begin with)

Then you also say the eighth who is of the seven is Satan himself. So my 3rd question is which is Satan #7 or #8?

Unless you at least attempt to answer these basic questions there will be no need to continue this discussion.

You see, your already confused
I didn't say anything..
I said Christ Jesus said in Revelation who those 7 kings are and who the 8 king is.

But you keep twisting, that I said. When I didn't say anything, I said Christ Jesus said who the 7 kings are and who the 8 king is.

TrueBeliever37

You see, your already confused
I didn't say anything..
I said Christ Jesus said in Revelation who those 7 kings are and who the 8 king is.

But you keep twisting, that I said. When I didn't say anything, I said Christ Jesus said who the 7 kings are and who the 8 king is.

But what you said he said, is not what he said. You added much to his words. So if you aren't going to answer my questions, let's just end it here.

12jtartar

Premium Member
Am I understanding you correctly, that you are saying the 5th is the Roman Empire? If so, then how were 5 fallen at the time John wrote this? The Roman Empire was still in power.

Also please clarify what the two horned beast is, that you say is in place now.

Kjw47,
I hope you do not mind me putting my two cents?
It really pertains to who’s writings you are reading. When Danial wrote, because he was living at the Time when Babylon was the World Empire, so he counted from that nation, which was the 3rd, so that makes Rome the the 4th Kingdom, or Beast, Danial 7.
If you count the way that The Apostle John did it was the Kingdom he was living in, it was the 6th. This is because the Sevenheaded Wild Beast represented all the World Powers, starting from Egypt, then Asyria, then Babylon, the Meades and Persions, Greece, Rome, then another 2Horned head, representing Britain and the United Stated, the 7th head.
There will be only one more World Power, the 8th, and this World Power will be The United Nations. This is explained clearly T Revelation 17:11, shown to Be then Not Be The Be Again. This is speaking first about The zleague of Nations which started in 1920, then it went out during WW2, then came back again in 1945 as the United Nations. Danial, when speaking about the 8th King, says that he will get powerful, ut not by his own power. This is because, the Ten Kings, mentioned at Revelation 17:11,12,16. The United Nations starts a war against the Great Harlot that is riding the Seven headed Scarlet Colored Wild Beast, Revelation 17:3-7. The United Nations will conquer, but will then come against the Prince of Princes, Jesus. This will bring on Armageddon, which will be Jesus Judging the world, then the New System, which the Bible calls The New Heaven and New Earth, Revelation 21:1-5, Paradise Earth!!! Agape!!!

kjw47

No need to continue. You seem to be unwilling or unable to provide answers to the questions I asked. Have a great day.

The whole world is watching this occur, cant you see it? Daniel says they will go into the middle east after the hidden gold( black gold)--can you see it now?

kjw47

As to how do you come by, Babylon the great,The Mother of Harlots, As being worldwide false religions.
Where is that written at in Revelation.
I find no where in Revelation that's written that Babylon is worldwide false religions.

Further more, Revelation 16 does not teach what your trying to imply.

Here's what you said above ( Rev 16 teaches---EVERY kingdom( govt,armies,supporters) will be lead to stand in opposition to Gods king.
So how exactly what you said fit into Revelation 16 ?

You said above ( It hasn't taken years to come up out of the earth. it has been standing for many years now. Few on earth can see it because their teachers were not Gods)
Ho really, the beast that comes up out of the earth, According to you has been standing for many years now, But yet the beast doesn't come up out of the earth until during the Tribulation.
As to how you got the beast standing for many years.
When the beast hasn't even yet been cast into the earth yet, not until the Tribulation.

Yes the beast is standing. World govts handing power over to the beast for 1 hour to rid the world of religions( Babylon the great) triggers the tribulation.
Rev 16 teaches exactly what I stated.

Faithofchristian

Yes the beast is standing. World govts handing power over to the beast for 1 hour to rid the world of religions( Babylon the great) triggers the tribulation.
Rev 16 teaches exactly what I stated.

I think you have it backwards,
The beast ( Satan) gives his power and great authority to the world governments.

On the most part people are already heading into Babylon the Mother of Harlots.
People are standing on the edge of the beginning of the Tribulation.

Last edited:

kjw47

I think you have it backwards,
The beast ( Satan) gives his power and great authority to the world governments.

On the most part people are already heading into Babylon the Mother of Harlots.
People are standing on the edge of the beginning or the Tribulation.

3 power positions on earth- 1) govts, 2) commercial system, 3)religion -- After Babylon the great is done away with it shows the commercial system is still standing and govts are still standing. But the one who rides the back of the beast( untaxed religions) is all false religion is Babylon the great.
satan offered every kingdom on earth to Jesus back in his day. He controls them still to this day.