• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Were Those Who Made The Ruins?

Ellen Brown

I've thought about this a lot and most people I know that talk about these Ruins seem to think that their origin is mysterious. This morning as I was getting up, I realized that the answer was always right before me. I do not know if my own brain finally realized it or if an Angel told me? That is not the subject of this post.

Genesis 6:4 has: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

It seems odd that the Nephilim would be said to be IN the earth, but I've been around enough people for whom American English is not their first language to know that likely does not mean they were IN the Earth but actually ON the Earth. Of course there are those individuals who insist that there were or are inhabitants IN Earth.

So, for me, it seems likely that those that made all those "impossible" ruins in South and Central America were the Nephilim. The opinions of the age of these ruins seems to vary from several hundred years to many thousands of years. Obviously none of us, nor anyone that we know of in the past could have done some of these ruins and they were the Nephilim.

Those of Belief that I have known seem to think that Scientists have a close relationship to those who walk around with dead Frogs, Eye of Newt, and strange herbs in a leather sacks around their necks. It is sad that there is such a separation between Science and Belief.

So sad.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I've thought about this a lot and most people I know that talk about these Ruins seem to think that their origin is mysterious. This morning as I was getting up, I realized that the answer was always right before me. I do not know if my own brain finally realized it or if an Angel told me? That is not the subject of this post.

Genesis 6:4 has: The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them; the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.

It seems odd that the Nephilim would be said to be IN the earth, but I've been around enough people for whom American English is not their first language to know that likely does not mean they were IN the Earth but actually ON the Earth. Of course there are those individuals who insist that there were or are inhabitants IN Earth.

So, for me, it seems likely that those that made all those "impossible" ruins in South and Central America were the Nephilim. The opinions of the age of these ruins seems to vary from several hundred years to many thousands of years. Obviously none of us, nor anyone that we know of in the past could have done some of these ruins and they were the Nephilim.

Those of Belief that I have known seem to think that Scientists have a close relationship to those who walk around with dead Frogs, Eye of Newt, and strange herbs in a leather sacks around their necks. It is sad that there is such a separation between Science and Belief.

So sad.

I kind of like the aliens from another star idea.

Biblical Sci-Fi? Aliens, Angels, and the Nephilim

I was some documentary about Mexico which showed drawings from some ruin showing beings in what looked like spaceships.
aliens.jpg

From Columbia 1000 BC
4e2f7c_e4dd4c25256044f788d265b9c293dc39.png_srz_450_317_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_png_srz

https://www.theancientaliens.com/technology--quimbaya-airplanes

look like airplanes or jets.

Last edited:

Ellen Brown

Yes. They were likely not chewing on a hallucinogen, but simply depicting what they saw, perhaps? Can present day humanity be more inane and vapid? I've long felt that the Bible and other documents were simply primitives trying to understand what they saw.

Why do we not see such things today? Every Sci Fi Movie I have seen, to include "Arrival" has visitors being attacked. Modern man is yet far too primitive to meet outsiders, so they largely stay away? Perhaps we are more like the natives on the Andaman Islands than we think?

Or... Perhaps they are already Genetically mated to us and live among us, and are smart enough to keep their spaceships concealed from us? :)

Ellen Brown

What is "impossible" about the American ruins?

The "impossible" things that most filmmakers seem to dwell on are the intricate stone works. Their opinions seemed credible until I read about the Nephilim and their contemporaries. I "wonder" if the disappearance of them was simply them being told to stay away and let us develop without further molestation?

GoodbyeDave

I can't see anything impossible about their stone working. But then I'm not a film-maker, just a man who had the privilege of studying with some of the best archeologists of their generation!