• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who was Jesus' "Heavenly" Father really?

Laohg

I am no Christian but I am the one that wishes mankind learns the whole truth of who Jesus is, so the sin of so called "church" and of Yahweh(/Jehovah) should be made known. So please bear with me.
Tho Jesus was born into Jews family but in truth he was a Canaanite God. Jesus is incarnation/son of El Elyon, and not the son of Yahweh. (Bible verses are in red)

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world." - 1 John 4:7-14 KJV

Why does the God of the Church and the Church "hate" Pagans, if their God is Love? See the first of "Ten" Commandments.
Also if no man hath seen God who then did Moses see? See Exodus 33:18-23 + Exodus 34:1-9

"And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, in the name of El Elyon(God Most High), but I was not known to them by my name Yahweh." - Exodus 6:2-3

"When [El] Elyon divided to the nations as an inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of El [Elyon], [and] for the Yahweh's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance." - Deuteronomy 32:8-9

"El standeth in the congregation of the God(s); in the midst of God(s) he giveth judgment. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are God(s); and all of you are children of [El] Elyon. But ye shall die like Adam, and fall like one of the princes. El rise up and judge the earth: for [then] thou shalt inherit all nations." - Psalm 82

"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God(El), even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but [of will] of God." - John 1:10-13

What do you think?

Last edited:

Kemosloby

Premium Member
I am no Christian but I am the one that wishes mankind learns the whole truth of who Jesus is, so the sin of so called "church" and of Yahweh(/Jehovah) should be made known. So please bear with me.
Tho Jesus was born into Jews family but in truth he was a Canaanite God. Jesus is incarnation/son of El Elyon, and not the son of Yahweh. (Bible verses are in red)

"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love. In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins. Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another. No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us. Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world." - 1 John 4:7-14 KJV

Why does the God of the Church and the Church "hate" Pagans, if their God is Love? See the first of "Ten" Commandments.
Also if no man hath seen God who then did Moses see? See Exodus 33:18-34:9

"And God spake unto Moses, and said unto him, I am the Lord: and I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, in the name of El Elyon(God Most High), but I was not known to them by my name Yahweh." - Exodus 6:2-3

"When [El] Elyon divided to the nations as an inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the peoples according to the number of the sons of El [Elyon], [and] for the Yahweh's portion is his people; Jacob is the lot of his inheritance." - Deuteronomy 32:8-9

"El standeth in the congregation of the God(s); in the midst of God(s) he giveth judgment. How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked. They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course. I have said, Ye are God(s); and all of you are children of [El] Elyon. But ye shall die like Adam, and fall like one of the princes. El rise up and judge the earth: for [then] thou shalt inherit all nations." - Psalm 82

"He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. He came unto his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God(El), even to them that believe on his name: Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but [of will] of God." - John 1:10-13

What do you think?

Moses saw Jesus before Jesus came in the flesh. He would go and talk to Jesus face to face and his face would turn radiant. Then Moses would cover his face with a veil and teach the law, symbolizing the separation between man and God, that we need a law to guide our feet. When Jesus came in the flesh and was crucified the veil between man and God was torn in two, symbolizing that man no longer needs a veil between himself and God. They need only follow Jesus and the spirit of righteousness. As it says, as glorious as the law was it was dark compared to the Glory of the spirit of God poured out on all mankind, that all who believe in the Son will have eternal life. But God the Father is not the Son, and Gods spirit poured out on the world did not seem to change the world much. So it stands to reason that it is just another step, another shadow of the final destination of a New Earth and incorruptible body that Christ promises to his faithful at his second coming and the resurrection of the dead in Christ.

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I understand what you are saying, but Jesus is not an incarnation of a Canaanite god, because the Canaanite gods were disposed of when Jews come out of Babylon. They dispensed of those gods, and anything about the previous gods was remade, reforged, re-everything. Those gods lost their way and were burned up in the judgment by fire - figuratively speaking.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
What we do know about Jesus is the similarity between his name and that of Moses servant who was renamed. In the story Moses changes the name of his servant from Oshea to something like 'Jehoshua', which translates to English approximately as "Yahweh is salvation." Christianity picks up on this and makes something of it by calling Joseph son Jesus. Most Christian commentaries will claim this makes Joshua a type of Jesus, and most good figures in the Bible are considered to be types of Jesus. So what this means is Jesus gets attributes from most of the people in the canon before him. He gets Moses this, and Judah's that, David's crown and Solomons wisdom and so forth.

George-ananda

Advaita Vedanta, Theosophy, Spiritualism
Premium Member

People of Biblical times had various views. I think today the most intelligent view is that God is the spark of consciousness in the heart of each one of us. And that source is ultimately One.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Well, yeah. Yahweh was originally a Canaanite deity. "El Elyon" is him in his angry mountain god aspect. Jews and Canaanites are the same people, it's just that the Jews broke away from the polytheistic Canaanite religion by taking Yahweh as their supreme god and heavily redacting and reforming the religion. Then they got pissy with the others around them for not doing the same. Basically.

Laohg

I understand what you are saying, but Jesus is not an incarnation of a Canaanite god, because the Canaanite gods were disposed of when Jews come out of Babylon. They dispensed of those gods, and anything about the previous gods was remade, reforged, re-everything. Those gods lost their way and were burned up in the judgment by fire - figuratively speaking.
According to the Canaanites El Elyon was not first God and if you study all ancient religions you will find a being more powerful than the current gods, for the Greeks this being was named Khaos.
“In [the] beginning God created the heaven and the earth." - Genesis 1:1 KJV
"Bere'**** bara’ ’Elohim ’et ha'shamayim ve’et ha’aretz"-
Genesis 1:1
The word bere'**** means not only “beginning”, but also the “first (one)”, the "original (one)". The little word ’et could be seen as an accusative particle but can also be translated as “with” (in ve‘et the word ve means “and”, hence: “and with”).
“Bere'**** created Elohim(Gods) with the Shamayim and with the Aretz.” - Genesis 1:1
Bere'**** was a title for a being like that of Khaos, note that the sons of the El are called Elim(Gods), therefore Elohim must be the sons of Eloh, note that word sons can refer to many generations. Eloh(Deity(male)) and Elah(Deity(female)) were once a being called Eloah(Deity(both male and female)).

Last edited:

Laohg

What we do know about Jesus is the similarity between his name and that of Moses servant who was renamed. In the story Moses changes the name of his servant from Oshea to something like 'Jehoshua', which translates to English approximately as "Yahweh is salvation." Christianity picks up on this and makes something of it by calling Joseph son Jesus. Most Christian commentaries will claim this makes Joshua a type of Jesus, and most good figures in the Bible are considered to be types of Jesus. So what this means is Jesus gets attributes from most of the people in the canon before him. He gets Moses this, and Judah's that, David's crown and Solomon's wisdom and so forth.
Yeshua is what the Jew's say the Jesus' name was.
But some Hebrew versions of the New Testament have Jesus write as Elushua "El is salvation".
Jesus said "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" but it is not Hebrew or Aramaic, it is Ugaritic.
"My God, my power, why hast thou abandoned me?" El means God, Might, Mighty-one, power, etc.
"Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" is 3 statements said at the same time. "Eli Eli" means "My God, my power" or "My God is my power".
A Roman hears Jesus say "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" and thinks Jesus is calling for Elijah.
A Jew hears Jesus say "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" and simply thinks Jesus is asking why God did not save him.
But a Canaanite hears Jesus say "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" he hears "My God who is my power, why hast thou abandoned me?" and would know that Jesus was asking why his God is not there with him.

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
What do you think?
You're close, yet missing a few things, used to think the same more or less....
In Hebrew his full name is Yehoshua (Lord-Saves) as we find in Zechariah 3.

Isaiah 43:12 I have declared, and have saved (Yasha), and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Yah-Avah (Lord To Be), that I am El (God).

EL is without form, similar to Brahman. Elohim are manifestations of EL.

Thus Yeshua Elohim, and Yah-Avah Elohim are both manifestations of the divine.... Yeshua is the right arm of Yah-Avah, and Yah-Avah is EL according to everything in the Tanakh.

Now fair enough you could go back to a Canaanites belief, that EL is divided; yet monotheism makes far more sense, that they're all part of the One divine being. :innocent:

Isaiah 45:21 Declare and present it. Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has shown this from ancient time? Who has declared it of old? Haven’t I, Yahweh? There is no other Elohim besides me, a just God (EL) and a Savior (Yasha); There is no one besides me.

Brickjectivity

Staff member
Premium Member
According to the Canaanites El Elyon was not first God and if you study all ancient religions you will find a being more powerful than the current gods, for the Greeks this being was named Khaos.
"Bere'**** bara’ ’Elohim ’et ha'shamayim ve’et ha’aretz"-
The word bere'**** means not only “beginning”, but also the “first (one)”, the "original (one)". The little word ’et could be seen as an accusative particle but can also be translated as “with” (in ve‘et the word ve means “and”, hence: “and with”).
“Bere'**** created Elohim(Gods) with the Shamayim and with the Aretz.” - Genesis 1:1
Bere'**** was a title for a being like that of Khaos, note that the sons of the El are called Elim(Gods), therefore Elohim must be the sons of Eloh, note that word sons can refer to many generations. Eloh(Deity(male)) and Elah(Deity(female)) were once a being called Eloah(Deity(both male and female)).
I understand what you are saying but do not have much education about it. I have heard of Khaos in Greece, but I think that Khaos is not the first mention of the ultimate origin of everything. I was watching some videos on Egyptology, and I recall people back then also pondered these issues long before the Greeks. They also had a concept very similar at one point in their history. I cannot recall the name(s) they used. Do you think the monotheism of the Jews could have been a reaction to encountering Marduk in Babylon? To me the two monotheisms seem like negatives of each other. One is the god of war, uniting the world through war; and then the Jews have their peace loving monotheism. It is curious.

But some Hebrew versions of the New Testament have Jesus write as Elushua "El is salvation".
Jesus said "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" but it is not Hebrew or Aramaic, it is Ugaritic.
"My God, my power, why hast thou abandoned me?" El means God, Might, Mighty-one, power, etc.
"Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" is 3 statements said at the same time. "Eli Eli" means "My God, my power" or "My God is my power".
A Roman hears Jesus say "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" and thinks Jesus is calling for Elijah.
A Jew hears Jesus say "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" and simply thinks Jesus is asking why God did not save him.
But a Canaanite hears Jesus say "Eli Eli lama sabachthani?" he hears "My God who is my power, why hast thou abandoned me?" and would know that Jesus was asking why his God is not there with him.
The phrase with three different meanings in three different languages is so cool (assuming you are correct). All three are potentially on purpose. Christianity could begin as a sect that is an apology for why the Jews are oppressed by Rome and a determination to continue. The gospels contain repetitious explanations that suffering is for the greater good.

Laohg

"Bere**** bara’ ’Elohim ’et ha'shamayim ve’et ha’aretz"-
The word bere**** means not only “beginning”, but also the “first (one)”, the "original (one)". The little word ’et could be seen as an accusative particle but can also be translated as “with” (in ve‘et the word ve means “and”, hence: “and with”).
“Bere**** created Elohim(Gods) with the Shamayim and with the Aretz.” - Genesis 1:1
Bereshi was a title for a being like that of Khaos, note that the sons of the El are called Elim(Gods), therefore Elohim must be the sons of Eloh, note that word sons can refer to many generations. Eloh(Deity(male)) and Elah(Deity(female)) were once a being called Eloah(Deity(both male and female)).
You're close, yet missing a few things, used to think the same more or less....

In Hebrew his full name is Yehoshua (Lord-Saves) as we find in Zechariah 3.

Isaiah 43:12 I have declared, and have saved (Yasha), and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Yah-Avah (Lord To Be), that I am El (God).

EL is without form, similar to Brahman. Elohim are manifestations of EL.

Thus Yeshua Elohim, and Yah-Avah Elohim are both manifestations of the divine.... Yeshua is the right arm of Yah-Avah, and Yah-Avah is EL according to everything in the Tanakh.

Now fair enough you could go back to a Canaanites belief, that EL is divided; yet monotheism makes far more sense, that they're all part of the One divine being. :innocent:

Isaiah 45:21 Declare and present it. Yes, let them take counsel together. Who has shown this from ancient time? Who has declared it of old? Haven’t I, Yahweh? There is no other Elohim besides me, a just God (EL) and a Savior (Yasha); There is no one besides me.
"I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith Yahweh, that I am El." - Isaiah 43:12
El is a name/title, ex: El Shaddai is two titles used form a name, El Shaddai is different for El Elyon.
El by itself used as to denote Godhood of a Canaanite God of the generation of the Elim.
El Shaddai has many means but given where Moses met Yahweh, El Shaddai in the Biblie is most like meaning God of the mountain but with the way Yahweh attacked Egypt, I would say El Shaddai could mean God, the Destroyer, because the root word "shadad" (שדד) means to plunder, overpower, or make desolate.
El Shaddai is a divine title of any mighty god however El Elyon is the title given to the Highest God.
Also see: The Yahweh Fraud (Part 1) – Yemisi Ogunsola | Rasta Livewire

Laohg

Read your article; yet apparently you didn't question what i suggested. :innocent:
Sorry that I am late get back to you.
El Elyon is a Canaanite God and Yahweh's people say that Yahweh was El Elyon, because Yahweh falsely claims to be the only el and that there hasn't been nor will there ever be another el.
"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it." - John 8:44
Jesus is talking about Yahweh.

"Thus saith Yahweh of armies, I remember that which Amalek did to Israel, how he laid wait for him in the way, when he came up from Egypt. Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but kill both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and donkey." - 1 Samuel 15:2-3
Yahwah's army go and murders many people by his order.

"Thus says Yahweh Melek of Israel and his(Israel's) Go'el, I Yahweh Tsebaoth am the first, and I am the last; and besides me there are no other Elohim." - Isaiah 44:6
"Thou shalt have no other Elohim before me. ... Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I Yahweh Eloheicha am a jealous el, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;" - Exodus 20:3 + Exodus 20:5

Yahweh claims that he is the only god when the book of Genesis says otherwise in the very first two verses (Genesis 1:1-2)

wizanda

Premium Member
John 8:44
John is made up.
because Yahweh falsely claims to be the only el
The prophecies stated by Yah-Avah Elohim have all come to pass; Yah-Avah Elohim is only a manifestation from EL...

You need to take into account they're the same thing; EL can not be pluralized, has no form, and is the ultimate creator....

Elohim are pluralized, and are the angels, avatars, ascended masters, elders, etc.

It is Judaism that has messed the whole thing up, by not examining the ancient understandings we have globally, and trying to insist on a simplified monotheism, that makes no sense within context of all the texts.

Psalms 82:6 I said, "You are Elohim, all of you are sons of the Most High (ELyon).

This doesn't make us all falsely claiming we're EL; it means we're all angels/avatars, that have fallen down here. :innocent:

Laohg

John is made up.

The prophecies stated by Yah-Avah Elohim have all come to pass; Yah-Avah Elohim is only a manifestation from EL...

You need to take into account they're the same thing; EL can not be pluralized, has no form, and is the ultimate creator....

Elohim are pluralized, and are the angels, avatars, ascended masters, elders, etc.

It is Judaism that has messed the whole thing up, by not examining the ancient understandings we have globally, and trying to insist on a simplified monotheism, that makes no sense within context of all the texts.

Psalms 82:6 I said, "You are Elohim, all of you are sons of the Most High (ELyon).

This doesn't make us all falsely claiming we're EL; it means we're all angels/avatars, that have fallen down here. :innocent:
You are wise and yet you see not that even the Canaanites knew that El Elyon was not the first but only Elyon of the current gods during their time, the first was and is a nameless god having had many titles yet not having a true name, Eloah Shaddai was a title by which the first deity was called yet it was also called Khaos by the Greeks and it had many more titles. And since I see that man is still blinded by the lies of the gods, I will take my leave.

wizanda

Premium Member
yet it was also called Khaos by the Greeks
Khaos was before order (Khronos), and then Zeus and Hades were after.... Yet all of these are metaphors for creation.

There is a singularity in the middle of all reality, this is the source of the manifest matrix....

To me the best name for the singularity would be the CPU; though in a Biblical context, ELyon means the Most High, that is simple enough, without confusing the contexts.

Yeshua's father was therefore EL, as Yeshua is the right arm of Yah-Avah, and as such could be seen as a manifestation of him, like in Hinduism.

Yet to say Yah-Avah or Yehoshua is the ultimate creator, comes from naivety; so i do sort of agree with you. :innocent:

MJFlores

No man hath seen God at any time. - 1 John 4:7-14 KJV

Also if no man hath seen God who then did Moses see? See Exodus 33:18-23 + Exodus 34:1-9

What do you think?

Lots of red, let us deal those in black:
Jesus is not a Canaanite God, he is a man - John 8:40
Jesus is not an incarnation of God, he is the Son of God - John 8:42
God sees pagan idols as detestable, worthless and a lie - Isaiah 44:9
The Church is told to flee from idols - 1 Corinthians 10:14
Moses "saw" (figuratively) God through the angels - Exodus 3:2

Just joined yesterday.
I have added a video to answer directly the main question:
I hope you like it.