• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who wants to join my cult?

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I am seriously considering starting a cult!

There would be NO dogma ... NO commandments ... NO Holy Books and NO divine reverlation.

The entire cult would be based on the following quote from my favourite cartoonist:

"Love one another and you will be happy - it's as simple and as difficult as that."

~ Michael Leunig

Members would be encouraged to read and write a lot of poetry.

Chanting spontaneous songs of joy would also be a daily thing.

There would probably be dancing and whirling as well.

I'm not too sure what we should call ourselves. Any suggestions?

I love Australia - so I am NOT moving! If you wish to join me you will just have to re-locate your life to Australia.

So ... what do you say? Do you want to be part of my cult?

:)

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I'm just not sure you are really ready to join - no insult intended!
I am so disappointed. Here is a farmer harvesting a chicken tree:

Trees-Growing-Chicken-Eggs--112928.jpg

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I love Australia - so I am NOT moving! If you wish to join me you will just have to re-locate your life to Australia.

I'll join and immediately start a schism about the ultimate truth in relation to where I'm located.

The USA has been anointed as the one true leader of the spiritual age when it arrives but Australia can be 2nd under my breakaway benevolent leadership.

Geoff-Allen

Resident megalomaniac
I'll join and immediately start a schism about the ultimate truth in relation to where I'm located.

The USA has been anointed as the one true leader of the spiritual age when it arrives but Australia can be 2nd under my breakaway benevolent leadership.

Fair enough!

You may not quite appreciate what a country I live in - we are known as "The lucky country"!

Any ideas for what to call ourselves?

I'm totally stumped!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Fair enough!

You may not quite appreciate what a country I live in - we are known as "The lucky country"!

Any ideas for what to call ourselves?

I'm totally stumped!

I can't think of a name either. This leads to "The Nameless" ;)