• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who wants a free steam game?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
And another random game from a key giveaway:

"Trials of The Illuminati: Women of Beauty Jigsaws" - removed from store.

8XXJK-W9CB7-IJ22Q

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
@Father Heathen how are you generating these codes? I have some steam games. Can I give those away?

I get them from key giveaways, and the keys I'm offering here are from games already in my library (likely from a previous giveaway). Once redeemed, the key is no longer valid. The sites that give them away buy them from the publishers in bulk, and are given as rewards for liking, sharing, retweeting, etc. whatever they're trying to promote on social media (I use junk accounts for this purpose).
Once a game is in your library, you can't give it away.

Nimos

whats a steam game? Do I need a console to play it?
It's a game that is bought through steam I would assume. Also, I don't think you need a console to play them.

You can also download Epic then you can get free games each week, it's the same as Steam, you can also see which games are free this week if you scroll down the page a bit and what games are going to be free next. By free I mean that you buy them for 0$ so you own them as you would any other game.