• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who wants a Big Squishy Hug?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Big tight squishy HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG! ^///^ I love giving hug.

Has anyone here ever hugged a stranger? I did, and no matter who it is, a hug is always such a nice gift to give! :)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Big tight squishy HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG! ^///^ I love giving hug.

Has anyone here ever hugged a stranger? I did, and no matter who it is, a hug is always such a nice gift to give! :)

I have hugged many a stranger. They were strangers to me, but it felt like I wasn't to them. When I was performing a lot years ago, people would wait for me to change out of costume and makeup and to come out from backstage. If the performance was a knockout, quite a few people wanted to give so much of themselves and to hug, to touch my shoulders.....At that time of my life, I learned firsthand the power of influence from the stage, and that I could do so much good for the audience by moving, touching, and inspiring them.

I had to get over a few moments at first of my own ego saying like Sally Field, "They like me! They really like me!"....to my own ego saying, "OMG, what is wrong with you people? I'm a person with boundaries! Stop touching me and trying to grab my attention so much!"

After that, I started to see the bigger picture, and understood this is what happens when people are being people, and are moved and inspired. They're sharing. And it's awesome.

On that note.....HERE! :hugehug:

Foxfire

It's all about the Light
After that, I started to see the bigger picture, and understood this is what happens when people are being people, and are moved and inspired. They're sharing. And it's awesome.

On that note.....HERE! :hugehug:

Very true, very true. Sending warm hugs your way! And some flowers!:foryou::) Thank you for this thread, MysticSangha!

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I could use a hug. I'm kinda stressed out right now: my house was just listed for sale. Also, my lady-friend is writing her GMAT as I type, so I'm stressing out for her vicariously.

Actually, she's the one who could use the hug, but that would be against the exam rules.