• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who teaches the resonant morphic learning?

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
"Resonant learning
Many animals learn patterns of behaviour from other members of their group through imitation. For
example, some species of bird, like blackbirds, learn parts of songs by listening to the songs of
nearby adults. This is a kind of cultural inheritance.
Cultural inheritance reaches its highest development in humanity where all human beings learn a
great variety of patterns of behaviour, including the use of language, as well as many physical and
mental skills, like doing arithmetic, playing the flute or knitting. From the point of view of morphic
resonance, the transfer of these skills is a kind of resonance process."
Alfred Rupert Sheldrake-PhD (biochemistry), University of Cambridge[2],Frank Knox Fellow(philosophy and history of science), Harvard University,MA (natural sciences), Clare College, Cambridge.

Regards

David T

Premium Member
"Resonant learning
Many animals learn patterns of behaviour from other members of their group through imitation. For
example, some species of bird, like blackbirds, learn parts of songs by listening to the songs of
nearby adults. This is a kind of cultural inheritance.
Cultural inheritance reaches its highest development in humanity where all human beings learn a
great variety of patterns of behaviour, including the use of language, as well as many physical and
mental skills, like doing arithmetic, playing the flute or knitting. From the point of view of morphic
resonance, the transfer of these skills is a kind of resonance process."
Alfred Rupert Sheldrake-PhD (biochemistry), University of Cambridge[2],Frank Knox Fellow(philosophy and history of science), Harvard University,MA (natural sciences), Clare College, Cambridge.

Regards
True and its also the causality of most mental disorders in culture.
(i believe, i dont believe, i am agnostic) is actually literally irrelevant except in culture its primary. If thats the primary then some folks are going to go insane parroting that regardless. It creates a false sense of reality in its recursive tendencies. Which appears to be normal thinking in culture. And its that feedback loop that gets completely whacky in the mentally ill. A kind of literal trancendental illusion that we can all see since the individual isnt able to even function at some point.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
True and its also the causality of most mental disorders in culture.
(i believe, i dont believe, i am agnostic) is actually literally irrelevant except in culture its primary. If thats the primary then some folks are going to go insane parroting that regardless. It creates a false sense of reality in its recursive tendencies. Which appears to be normal thinking in culture. And its that feedback loop that gets completely whacky in the mentally ill. A kind of literal trancendental illusion that we can all see since the individual isnt able to even function at some point.
"mental"

"the Swiss psychologist Jean Piaget* found that
before about the age of ten or eleven, European children were like ‘primitive’ people.They did not know that the mind was confined to the head; they thought it extended into the world around them."

Regards
*Jean Piaget (1896 – 1980) was a Swiss psychologist known for his work on child development. Piaget's theory of cognitive development and epistemological view are together called "genetic epistemology".
Jean Piaget - Wikipedia

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Carl Sagan liked to say, ‘Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary
evidence.’
“Where is the extraordinary evidence for the materialist claim that the mind is nothing but the activity of the brain?”
“Direct experience offers no support for the extraordinary claim that all experiences are inside brains. Direct experience is not irrelevant to the nature of consciousness: it is consciousness.”

Regards