• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is who?

Nimos

So I was watching a discussion about Afghanistan where they have invited different politicians and people that know a lot about it.

My difficult question to people here (don't expect anyone to get it right, obviously).

In picture there is two politicians, one is the host and the last one is a professor.

The question is, who is the professor? (Take you time :))

debat_fun.jpg

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
So I was watching a discussion about Afghanistan where they have invited different politicians and people that know a lot about it.

My difficult question to people here (don't expect anyone to get it right, obviously).

In picture there is two politicians, one is the host and the last one is a professor.

View attachment 54017
The first that popped in to my head when i looked at the photo was
The professor is in blue shirt and shorts :confused:

exchemist

Veteran Member

View attachment 54017
I don't think the host or the politicians would show up in shorts and sandals.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

View attachment 54017
Professor in the shorts
the two in the middle - politicians (coat and tie)
the one on the right is the host (he has the paper with the questions) :)

exchemist

Veteran Member
I can't believe it, I thought no one would guess it!! :D
Also, if this is from the US (and the dull conventionality of the other "suits" suggests it may be), "professor" does not mean the head of department, but just a senior lecturer, basically. So not necessarily someone with a very grand status.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
In August...38 degeees C
Male parliamentarians go to the parliament dressed in a suit.
While female parliamentarians in a sleeveless short dress.

Poor men:p