• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the one who must "prove"

Bird123

I have done for over 20 years now using philosophy and science.

Let's say it's the year 1 bc. Say you found a 2020 chevy pickup truck. What could you Discover about the creators and the workings of such a find?? The answers are staring you in the face.

To create this world and universe, a Being has to be very very smart. By understanding why things are created and working, one can Discover about the creator. This is knowledge that can not be altered by anyone.

Do you see this world as a Mess?? If all the physics add up perfectly, so will everything about the people factor. The people factor has many more variables so it will be more complex.

Why would a Being create such a beautifully perfected universe then screw up on the people factor? It's not going to happen. When you really Understand, religion and people will not be able to corrupt your view. This world and it's people are not a mess. They are a Masterpiece!!

If you have been working 20 years on your search, I must give you an A for effort. On the other hand, Discovery is an almost eternal journey. There is always more to find.

Have you discovered that most of what you have found on your journey does not add up? Remember, everything about God and this world does add up. This is the base one should never fall below.

Let's look at an action of God. God does not just give out knowledge. Knowledge must be Discovered. Wisdom is acquired on the journey to Discover knowledge. So when people say God is sending messages or telling everyone what to do, they clearly do not know God at all.

Religion is mankind's attempt to understand God. I have found no religion that really understands God. On the other hand, each have pieces of the puzzle within the so many Beliefs they want or think are true.

God hides nothing. All the secrets of the universe stare us all in the face. How long did mankind watch birds fly before they figured out how? The knowledge was there all along.

The first thing God pointed out to me was that mankind carries such a narrow view. I cry that. So much knowledge exists beyond the mere surface of things, yet so often people are blind to it.

WE all have the power to choose what we deem important. We all have the power to choose what we want to learn and Discover. I hope I have pointed you in a new direction. On the other hand, know there is no punishment for what one wants or does not want to learn. There is only education.

That's what I see. It's very clear!!

rational experiences

Veteran Member
The science male group human is an A GREED theme, amongst humans.

Words, and descriptions human conscious owned described, aware and a knowledge.

First as a human I would ask my own self how could I possibly know what I do, unless my first and original self presence, was so high, that coming into a place of converted radiating conditions, my spiritual body/life consciousness became taught?

To be of such a high knowledge of understanding bodies and conditions that own a history of their own forming/evolving in the empty body vacuum of space, as a once burning body?

Surely human consciousness by now has proven that its ability proves that we came from the highest place we define as origin of "spirit"!

With the claim that the stone fusion S ain T in Hebrew, Ain about zero space vacuum owned ST ONE...the first historic body of ONE...its end, fused.

Highest state of the body of a planet fused in the highest coldest place the condition that cooled it, a spatial vacuum.

Why I placated a very basic simple explanation that Mother of God was the womb of space that held God the stone mass, and also its heavenly gas evolution?

For that is what the basic everyday human teachings taught. Versus secret self destructive a percentile of the human psyche subliminal consciousness as being the lesser population. And the actual higher consciousness the non destroyer wisdom is a natural spiritual life, mind and human body, as our own truth?

If a human says to you, why do you think you preached that God as the origin STONE was owner/of your life, because you owned a whole spirit life form inside of your bio blood life as bones. B and ONE like ST ONE? The first status God.

So said we were bound and bonded with the Earth as a God....but had become a prisoner on Earth due to the science quote....unnatural radiation mass release, that passed through our pre owned eternal human living spirit, and converted it and forced it to be like stone, but also to live like water?

For it is real.

When water mass/oxygen in our life is what separates all separate living life forms...as pre owned spirit bodies, that came out of the eternal all at once historically from the exact same place.

Yet God the stone planet to become stone was once released from that eternal body on the other side of space, unseen for it was never alight and burning.

Yet we always knew it was there...and just owned a hole in its own body!

If a body/spirit owned radiation passing through it...and was from an eternal being that had not yet separated its ownership of our manifested presence, then of course it would have allowed bone to form first, then the radiation attacked lessened proving why the bio mass lives with the bone body...and then the radiation stopped.

Why do you think ground released Sun metal radiation for machine converting not stone, also passed into our body at the ground, cooled in water and then put metal implants inside of our tissues?

For the multiple human world aware population quotes...when I die I still own my highest self and spirit in the eternal. And our belief is an awareness. And the belief of science is a lower mentality that is self destructive information, why you no longer believe what so many other minds/psyches are aware of. And have lived personal experiences by the multi to prove that spirit is real.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
None of that matters. There simply exists a type and caliber of evidence that blows ANY religious-faith or belief-only based idea out of the water. There does. I suspect you know this, but just try to hide behind these "everything is subjective" shenanigans. No different than anyone else who pulls this same crap.

Let's say you had a subjectively different experience of gravity. Let's say somehow the balance mechanisms in your brain flip your interpretation, and you think up is down and down is up. Others are using their knowledge of gravity to craft rockets to blast them out of the atmosphere, with the appropriate thrust to overcome Earth's gravitational pull, and setting satellites into exacting orbits to take advantage of gravity and have the satellite sit in position for a good many years. YOU, with your subjective interpretation of gravity (which should be just fine and dandy, right?) decide you also want to launch a satellite into space like these other guys are doing. But your rockets keep crashing directly into the ground and exploding, and none of your calculations to deduce orbits are working. You are headstrong, however, and do not seek any help. You only keep insisting that your subjective experience must somehow be correct, and that all it will take is showing the others how things really are. Except you will always fail until you accept the models of gravity that ACTUALLY match to reality to enough of a degree that they produce results.

Biological science places micro organisms and then living bodies in what they believe is an order of hierarchy, yet eat body is a separate presence and to own form it owns an end to own a body to apply thinking research to.

As the body is natural and thinking is just thinking the biologist information never supported an occult theist alchemical reasoning strings for a machine reaction. For the building of a machine owns its design and then end. Its own no self volition, so it is just an idol. The human science theist designer owns and controls it as the consciousness...who then falsified that science in its AI status was somehow conscious.

He was the conscious designer/male bio life human his owned self. His machine reaction he uses forms he converted from out of the planet mass also. So it all ended with spatial zero fused sealing.....so you are a proven liar.

Water mass owning the microbes of bio life, had to re seal/cool the radiating stone opening of its mass as it began to disappear into the sink hole effect. How micro biomes were put into the stone mass as it sealed.

So God the planet is nothing like us at all as a science to machine string theme in biological thesis. You are the liars, natural never lied to itself, science did.

Placing information in a story about natural order is not a string theme claim to why everything existed formed.

Why the Holy See said, no alchemy of the Earth allowed and no thesis, do not give the Earth planet any more God names.

When you get to the place in your thesis when you are just discussing gases, no micro life is there, for what you see and what information you infer, is just the exact placed referenced. What coercive discussion is...to quote that you bound everything together in a formula, when it is already existing in all of its naturally evolved forms.

Why science was completely outlawed historically, not for some religious idealism, but for a human aware, notified and highest informed status involving life continuance on Planet Earth.

Scientists were once put into jail for theorising our destruction, about Sun metal radiation when Earth was in its origin evolution just a stone planet that was converted.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
But it doesn't have equipment for "better". That is subjective. It is telling that you write: "I think..." But that won't stop me for thinking differently.
I wrote I think because I had not yet researched it as to how far they are better. I have done it now and this is the result:

The study of such sound waves is sometimes referred to as infrasonics, covering sounds beneath 20 Hz down to 0.1 Hz. and rarely to 0.001 Hz. People use this frequency range for monitoring earthquakes and volcanoes, charting rock and petroleum formations below the earth, and also in ballistocardiography and seismocardiography to study the mechanics of the heart. Infrasound - Wikipedia,
Ultrasound - Wikipedia

That confirms to me that machines can do better than human years. In this way I can find as to where machine smelling or tasting stand (though I have not done it till now. It is a simple process which starts with a check in Google or Wikipedia). And I think in all these things we have machines which can out do humans. You are welcome to be a perpetual skeptic. However, I do not think that is a correct stance.

Last edited:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
I wrote I think because I had not yet researched it as to how far they are better. I have done it now and this is the result:

The study of such sound waves is sometimes referred to as infrasonics, covering sounds beneath 20 Hz down to 0.1 Hz. and rarely to 0.001 Hz. People use this frequency range for monitoring earthquakes and volcanoes, charting rock and petroleum formations below the earth, and also in ballistocardiography and seismocardiography to study the mechanics of the heart. Infrasound - Wikipedia,
Ultrasound - Wikipedia

That confirms to me that machines can do better than human years. In this way I can find as to where machine smelling or tasting stand (though I have not done it till now. It is a simple process which starts with a check in Google or Wikipedia). And I think in all these things we have machines which can out do humans. You are welcome to be a perpetual skeptic. However, I do not think that is a correct stance.

Science says I study sounds that come from out of space. But he has Earth owned/sealed materials by water mass and heavenly gas presence to build satellites to put into space to quote I am studying sound. Yet he is not really.

A human is a bio life form whose chemical living life body is owner ability to hear by conditions of hearing.

Nature, the trees do not own ears, as a rational have a big think about science always being wrong, for it is false idealism.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Let's say it's the year 1 bc. Say you found a 2020 chevy pickup truck. What could you Discover about the creators and the workings of such a find?? The answers are staring you in the face.

To create this world and universe, a Being has to be very very smart. By understanding why things are created and working, one can Discover about the creator. This is knowledge that can not be altered by anyone.

Do you see this world as a Mess?? If all the physics add up perfectly, so will everything about the people factor. The people factor has many more variables so it will be more complex.

Why would a Being create such a beautifully perfected universe then screw up on the people factor? It's not going to happen. When you really Understand, religion and people will not be able to corrupt your view. This world and it's people are not a mess. They are a Masterpiece!!

If you have been working 20 years on your search, I must give you an A for effort. On the other hand, Discovery is an almost eternal journey. There is always more to find.

Have you discovered that most of what you have found on your journey does not add up? Remember, everything about God and this world does add up. This is the base one should never fall below.

Let's look at an action of God. God does not just give out knowledge. Knowledge must be Discovered. Wisdom is acquired on the journey to Discover knowledge. So when people say God is sending messages or telling everyone what to do, they clearly do not know God at all.

Religion is mankind's attempt to understand God. I have found no religion that really understands God. On the other hand, each have pieces of the puzzle within the so many Beliefs they want or think are true.

God hides nothing. All the secrets of the universe stare us all in the face. How long did mankind watch birds fly before they figured out how? The knowledge was there all along.

The first thing God pointed out to me was that mankind carries such a narrow view. I cry that. So much knowledge exists beyond the mere surface of things, yet so often people are blind to it.

WE all have the power to choose what we deem important. We all have the power to choose what we want to learn and Discover. I hope I have pointed you in a new direction. On the other hand, know there is no punishment for what one wants or does not want to learn. There is only education.

A twist on the watchmaker analogy isn't very effective. We already know how pickup trucks are made, even the 2020 Chevy models and not too impressed with its makers.
;0]

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
You are welcome to be a perpetual skeptic. However, I do not think that is a correct stance.

I don't care about what you think in regards to correct in this case. That is in effect a believer stance and no different than what you oppose. I think there is a God and I think it is incorrect are functionally no different for your use of correct in this case Neither case of thinking in themselves decides God/no God or correct/incorrect relevant for this. You are subjective and in effect incapable of holding a case of limited relativism.
Namely that we can in effect think and feeling differently in some cases.

So gloves off. Stop do that. Accept that it is not correct for you, but correct for me. Or accept that you are like all the religious believers you oppose. You believe something about the world without evidence and use that to judge other humans.
There is apparently for this everyday world no universal one methodology of correct. There are at least 4 kinds of correct:
With evidence as per science.
With logic as per philosophy and math.
With personal psychology for how you cope individual and feel/think subjectively
How we behave towards each other.

I cope by being a skeptic and that is the correct stance for me. You don't and that is the correct stance for you. But because people can get away confusing these different kinds of correct, you can do as some other humans do and confuse them.
There is with science and logic apparently no universal only one kind of correct of all human ways of coping. That is called cognitive, moral and cultural relativism and you accept that as a part of how the world works in practice or you are in effect no different that the type of religious people you oppose.

So if you meant this: However, I do not think that is a correct stance for me but accept it for you as you indicated by "You are welcome to be a perpetual skeptic" I apologize for overdoing and reading something into it, that you didn't mean.
So for your "better" that it is based on how you think and feel and is not science.
You have to learn that your use of better is how you feel/think. You can off course go believer and claim it is not subjective, but that is without evidence and proof.

Mikkel

A Vestigial Mote

Biological science places micro organisms and then living bodies in what they believe is an order of hierarchy, yet eat body is a separate presence and to own form it owns an end to own a body to apply thinking research to.

As the body is natural and thinking is just thinking the biologist information never supported an occult theist alchemical reasoning strings for a machine reaction. For the building of a machine owns its design and then end. Its own no self volition, so it is just an idol. The human science theist designer owns and controls it as the consciousness...who then falsified that science in its AI status was somehow conscious.

He was the conscious designer/male bio life human his owned self. His machine reaction he uses forms he converted from out of the planet mass also. So it all ended with spatial zero fused sealing.....so you are a proven liar.

Water mass owning the microbes of bio life, had to re seal/cool the radiating stone opening of its mass as it began to disappear into the sink hole effect. How micro biomes were put into the stone mass as it sealed.

So God the planet is nothing like us at all as a science to machine string theme in biological thesis. You are the liars, natural never lied to itself, science did.

Placing information in a story about natural order is not a string theme claim to why everything existed formed.

Why the Holy See said, no alchemy of the Earth allowed and no thesis, do not give the Earth planet any more God names.

When you get to the place in your thesis when you are just discussing gases, no micro life is there, for what you see and what information you infer, is just the exact placed referenced. What coercive discussion is...to quote that you bound everything together in a formula, when it is already existing in all of its naturally evolved forms.

Why science was completely outlawed historically, not for some religious idealism, but for a human aware, notified and highest informed status involving life continuance on Planet Earth.

Scientists were once put into jail for theorising our destruction, about Sun metal radiation when Earth was in its origin evolution just a stone planet that was converted.
As soon as I saw it was you who had responded to my post, I had this inkling that your reply wouldn't make a damn bit of sense to me. Upon reading I was not surprised to find that I was right.

Bird123

A twist on the watchmaker analogy isn't very effective. We already know how pickup trucks are made, even the 2020 Chevy models and not too impressed with its makers.
;0]

If you were a person living in 1 bc and never saw anything but a mule, you might be impressed. The point is that things can be Discovered from actions. In this time-based causal universe, truth and knowledge stares us all in the face. I point the direction for Discovery.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Minerals, we live supported by them, our bodies bio organism needs them.

Science a liar takes those minerals and artificially processes them, for the gain and want of a lower product to react, nuclear chemicals, what he claims is locked in sealed power of God.

Minerals and the Earth body was sealed historically in the Sun metal radiation mass attack by water with bio micro organisms in it....so as stone was opening in its heating seal, the water and organisms went inside of the stone.

Moses as the theme said that when the rock/stone was struck by Temple pyramid sciences, water came out of the stone as that proof.

Science is a human bio organism living inside of a gas mass atmosphere standing on the stone that supports his bio life. Within his own body is his biologist science claim I own one stone/bone body as the image of God, the stone as a man. Do not change the seal of the Earth is his scientific wisdom.

The Earth historically like the Sun was a hot dense state, a smaller mass of it, it evolved differently than a Sun mass. The Sun cooling burst and attacked everything a smaller body a planet burst and formed its own atmosphere.

We live inside of the atmosphere on a planet cooling in the law spatial vacuum that keeps trying to erupt. Pressure changes, heavenly atmosphere changed that condition.

So we would be highest informed therefore do not change the state heavenly gas pressure or else the hot dense state would re emerge.

Science living on a planet that itself had released the hot dense state inside of a gas mass atmosphere might be looking at a Sun and egotistically going blah and blah about how informed he is....but information is from planet Earth hot dense state history.

We live consciously and aware. Science just as a human man quotes...in the beginning was the hot dense state and then says and the beginning of life.

In that known conscious human quote he is stating. As water the sealer of Earth had microbes, where life began as a living form....then as soon as the hot dense state erupted, then life began. Using the only truly informed use to be informed by the planet upon which he stands.

Science was told by science that science lied. Its motivation was greed.

Greed first came about by products of trade, cooled melted gold, and stone/crystalline jewels. Natural bodies of God the Earth for his greedy trade.

Then he proceeded to want to trade with more products that no longer existed...so he decided to proceed to artificially philosophically trans mutate matter and mass.

How he introduced melted steps in his Temple historically for he melted the stone his own self, claiming self is the Creator, when self as historically taught is the male scientific Destroyer.

We need natural minerals our own self. Science gave mineral presence to his machine and quotes then said his machine was the same as God the Earth by an evaluation process of his greed. Earth however is not a metal machine, it is a natural stone body. So we know why life has been destroyed by him 3 times before.

Why he owned a teaching named Holy See, and quoted 3 holy bodies as the spirit of the heavenly mass, Holy, his human father adult male self, Holy and his male baby son life Holy. Seeing he was the Destroyer he had to preach it to his own self.