• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the Mahdi in Islam?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If those that see themselves as the upholders of truth do not embrace human rights, who will?

Regards Tony

We never claimed this, Khamanei repeats he can't say we Islamic but our spirit is Islamic and that's what he means. He can't say all they do and practice is Islam. We wish it, but no one can......

Anyways, everyone is a damn hypocrite on the planet with what they preach... but Khamanei I will sell my life for him and be tortured for my whole life if need be, to protect him. Not because I believe in clergy or WF or the system we have nor the religion laws we hold, but because that man is that last stand against the darkness and if he falls, humanity and oppressed will suffer.

He is my biggest hope right now and I'm going to make do with reality, not perfectionism so as to destroy all the good accomplished and prepared.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And in the name of human rights, do they support Saudi Arabia? No, they just want everyone to suck their you know what.

I see human rights unfolds in each person's individuals actions. A person is part of a family and a family part of a community right up to a Nation.

We must determine what has broken before it can be fixed.

Regards Tony

Blaming others has never worked.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Every nation when they were arrogant in the land, and thought they controlled it, and were at peace with the way the clouds rain, etc, but were oppressors and didn't pay heed to their Messenger warnings, perished and got destroyed.

I'm sorry if you don't see it, but Khamanei is holding the fort against Gog and Magog, and is where God and Angels and Prophets and leaders and kings of the past, and the leader of our time, is putting their hopes in, though for all I know, he doesn't understand how big role he is playing for the future of humanity.

Yes, it's wrong to not allow Baha'ais to be acknowledged as a official religion, but - it's not the time for division nor is this a priority.

Our lifeline is as stake.

It may be that the wrong you mentioned is the wrong that is holding back the peace that will come.

I will only ever offer you and Iran kindness and love. What prevents that happening in all hearts?

May Allah be with you all and Peace be upon all.

Regards Tony

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah love = sanctions upon sanctions, regime change propaganda, threats of bombing them, all options on the table including nuclear weapons. May God curse the west.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You know what, we will come to it, on our own terms, after we are done destroying Israel and Saudi Arabia kapeesh?

I see life is more about always thinking and talking about peace. It is about finding a balance in our views and working together.

Regards Tony

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There won't remain a Mosque or Synagogue or Church or any place for Abrahamic faiths, without resistance to the dark forces.

I know the heart of evil and I see it. I don't care about it's promises to peace.

They are liars. Yemen is sufficient to show their true intentions.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Yeah love = sanctions upon sanctions, regime change propaganda, threats of bombing them, all options on the table including nuclear weapons. May God curse the west.

The see the Madhi will make the path clear. There is but one country and that is the one planet we all live upon. We are but one human race.

Peace and thanks for the chat.

Regards Tony

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You want us to all put our arms down and sing kumbaya.

Well, you know Quran on spears by Mauwiya fooled most Shiites once, we aren't following for "human rights" flag, when all the people pushing those agendas are the biggest mass murderers and hold nuclear weapons. Nope, ain't happening bro.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There won't remain a Mosque or Synagogue or Church or any place for Abrahamic faiths, without resistance to the dark forces.

I know the heart of evil and I see it. I don't care about it's promises to peace.

They are liars. Yemen is sufficient to show their true intentions.

I can see you are not talking peace. I personally offer only peace and my home is your home, if you ever need one in the future.

Regards Tony

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Peace inshallah one day, but we are holding to dear life now. There is no peace now, there is war.

Sanctions increasing, pressure, threats, and the stake is high. We won't give up our fort we have built. The dictators like Saudi Arabia, etc, are all cowards and sabotage their people for the sake of nothing really.

You want us to give up our arms, you guys do it first. Let all the west give up their arms, all Europe, America give it all up. Then maybe, just maybe we can give up ours.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You want us to give up our arms, you guys do it first. Let all the west give up their arms, all Europe, America give it all up. Then maybe, just maybe we can give up ours.

I see all nations need to do it together.

Regards Tony

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
No we don't need to do it together. You do it first, we wait a bit, see if you are lying because you guys are deceivers naturally.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You do it first,

I gave away all my arms in early 1990's. They were all destroyed.

I had a couple of 30 round mag semi automatic 7.62 assult rifles. A 7.62 20 shot sniper rifle and a point 22 lever action 10 shot magnum.

I was ex army

That was a great decision I feel.

Regards Tony

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I tell you what, you convince America to let go of their arms, then you can talk to us.

Limo

There appears to be differing accounts about the nature of Al Mahdi, perhaps some attributing supernatural powers, and turbulent circumstances in the world heralding His appearance.
There is nothing in Quran not in Hadeethes like this.
He's a normal person born and raised like you .
At a certain time and circumstances Moslems will choose him as leader although he rejects and doesn't want.
Then he accepts and become a leader.
That's all in Hadeethes.
Very simple
Very normal

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There is nothing in Quran not in Hadeethes like this.
He's a normal person born and raised like you .
At a certain time and circumstances Moslems will choose him as leader although he rejects and doesn't want.
Then he accepts and become a leader.
That's all in Hadeethes.
Very simple
Very normal

Some of the Sunni hadiths say "God will send" regarding the Mahdi, others also call him "God's Khaleefa", and the name Mahdi itself means he is guided and a guide. The Quran has elevated the status of guided guides and in the past were all chosen by God.

What does it mean he is normal? Prophets were humans normal humans, but God graced them with higher spirituality, knowledge, and power.

Also, the Quran says "God attributes purity to who he pleases" and refutes those who attribute purity to themselves by reputation...

As well, some of ahadith show he will restore the earth to justice, and how can such a role be delegated to a person that is not special in God's eyes?

j1i

Smiling is charity without giving money
Thanks for your posts. I really appreciate the presence of my Muslim brothers on RF, especially to discuss key topics such as the Mahdi.

Do you think a Mahdi is simply a Muslim who does good works? I know you don’t believe that. I understand that He will be one who along with Christ will redeem Islam. Do you think Islam is fine as it currently exists in the world or is in need of reform?

thanks dude
this is really kind of you

Al-Mahdi is an incomplete person and lives his life naturally, but on one of the nights God will make him fit and make him a good person in the full sense of the word and will choose him to be a reason for spreading good to people
This will not impress the Antichrist (Dajjal) and those who follow evil because evil is fighting the prophets and the righteous

There are many rumors that the Dajjal will crucify the Mahdi and try to persuade him to worship him as Jesus as in the Trinity. But he will refuse

the Dajjal will cut mahdi or one faithful man in half, then the Dajjal walk between the two halves, then he will return him again and say do you believe I am God?
He will say you are the Antichrist (Dajjal) and I am clairvoyant in you and know your truth

verse 3: 21 As for those who defy God’s revelations, and kill the prophets unjustly, and kill those who advocate justice among the people—promise them a painful retribution.

let's continue

Then, God will be angry with the Dajjal, and will prevent him from harming the Mahdi or the alleged person.

This person will be considered the greatest martyrs of God
The greatest testimony of all mankind

In the meantime God sends Jesus to help people and to kill this evil pernicious and end the idea of the Trinity

The idea of the Trinity was a wicked plan, or a plan to bring the Antichrist into the list of divinity indirectly

Jesus will reject the Trinity, break the Cross, and declare that the Trinity was a long way of deception and misguidance.

I do not know if I read Judas (or other one), the traitor No. 13, which will guide Christians to the fire, which Christians consider to be an ominous symbol, which is number 13, and they fear him. because he will guide people to hell by fake faith

But I do not know what will happen to those who do not know the truth or have been misled
They were carrying sincere feelings with God

Last edited:

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Mahdi is said to be same as Maitreya within the Buddhist teachings :) So if we look at it this way Mahdi will come later similar to what Maitreya will do (mahdi is a different name for Maitreya) But they could be two different beings too

But it seems like Mahdi will use force whereas Maitreya will never use force to deliver the teachings
http://www.cismor.jp/uploads-images...reya-Miroku-Saviors-in-Islam-and-Buddhism.pdf
I never heard of the concept of the Mahdi as having anything other than an unequivocally Muslim origin, nor of Maitreya having any form of non-Buddhist origin.

Do you know of any sources linking the two? Or perhaps it turns out that both names have a literal translation that has the same meaning?