• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the King of the Arcade?

Buttercup

Veteran Member
It looks like it's you, Mr. Humble. :D

How the heck did you break that Tetris record? Do you have some kind of hack/cheat code? :areyoucra

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
It looks like it's you, Mr. Humble. :D

How the heck did you break that Tetris record? Do you have some kind of hack/cheat code? :areyoucra

I just wanted some other people to go in and play. Nobody had broken a record for months. :)

I didn't break the Tetris record. I couldn't even come close.

ok ok... and I wanted to brag a little. sue me. :angel2:

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I just wanted some other people to go in and play. Nobody had broken a record for months. :)
I play often...I just never break any records. :p

I didn't break the Tetris record. I couldn't even come close.
Oh, well, when I saw that you were the new chimp, I mean champ of six titles, I just assumed Tetris was one of them. That will be a difficult one to beat.
ok ok... and I wanted to brag a little. sue me. :angel2:
;)

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
Hey, when you guys play snake, does the page refresh kill you? Everytime I die it is because a page refresh coincides with a turn. It drives me nuts.

Is there any way to turn it off?

Comprehend

Res Ipsa Loquitur
:biglaugh: Ahhhh, competition...dontcha love it? :p

I was hoping that the trash talking would motivate a bunch of people to go in and play. It isn't really fun to win all the games when I am the only one playing them.

FFH spent about 3 hours last night trying to beat asteroids and when he finally does, I'll go raise it up again. :D

Buttercup

Veteran Member
I was hoping that the trash talking would motivate a bunch of people to go in and play. It isn't really fun to win all the games when I am the only one playing them.

FFH spent about 3 hours last night trying to beat asteroids and when he finally does, I'll go raise it up again. :D
hehe. I wish I had more time. I have to limit myself to an hour or two in the morning on RF or I'd never get any work done. I want to play Simon next though....I'll try tonight. :D