• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who Is The Halloween Mascot?

I say the Pope, Halloween is a Pagan festival and no one does more to keep these alive than the catholic church, and the festival is about scaring away the unwanted spirits of the recently deceased when the doors between realms are most closely alligned,

ScaryPope.jpg

Would you enter into a realm with this guy voluntarily ?

cardero

Citizen Mod
I am very surprised that after three pages that the only logical, visible selection was never mentioned. I am of course talking about:

e17_jpg.jpg

Now there are two good reasons to celebrate.

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Nobody wants to nominate the first woman to represent an important holiday? She’s even trying to recruit a replacement to keep that "spirit" alive (like Santa Claus and Green Lantern.)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Dude, what are you doing to my campaign?! I just gave you TWO GREAT PUMPKINS!!
Elvira's been through the trenches, she put in her time and she paid her dues. She's not some crudely drawn, moralistic, holday special (though those Dolly Madison Zingers tasted better than candy corn).

mrscardero has just announced that Elvira has signed on as a guest at the Chiller Convention we're going to next week. If anyone wants me to give her any kisses and hugs for them, please let me know.

Last edited:

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Yeah, sorry, Cardero, I have to cast my vote for the Headless Horseman.

He'll be the first Halloween mascot with a disability. ;)

cardero

Citizen Mod
My vote goes for The Great Pumpkin.
Yeah, that's what we need, more "What reasons do you have to not believe in Santa Clause?" threads.

With Elvira, never will parents have to lie to their children about Halloween or where all the candy comes from. Kids can grow up and believe in Elvira into adulthood and still enjoy all the magic that Elvira has to offer.

d98b187400098cd2

Last edited:
I think wandered off should be the halloween mascot, my reasons are fourfold

1. scary
2. super scary
3. emm
4. scary

I think we should all dress up like wandered off for halloween

wandered-off.gif

free costume for everyone :D

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Yeah, that's what we need, more "What reasons do you have to not believe in Santa Clause?" threads.

With Elvira, never will parents have to lie to their children about Halloween or where all the candy comes from. Kids can grow up and believe in Elvira into adulthood and still enjoy all the magic that Elvira has to offer.

d98b187400098cd2

Especially during adolescence, when they'll all want to reach in and grab a treat.