• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is the God of Abraham to you?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"Only these two"? That doesn't make much since because those "only these two" are "the books/official scripture" of Christianity and Islam.

If we are to learn about Christianity one must read the NT, just as if one is to learn about Islam then the Quran must be read.

The Quran itself doesn't say Quran is to be approached by itself. It talked about relying on God then in that context said therefore ask the family of the reminder if you do not know.

Have you given Ahlulbayt (a) a chance to clarify Quran?

Or did you go to other then those appointed by God to understand Quran?

You see, the flaw is in relying on other then those Awliya (masters) chosen by God. They are the light revealed in the Quran and hence you are only to rely on what God has revealed (Quran and Ahlulbayt), not other then that.

Also hadiths are a minefield... therefore you need to connect to Ahlulbayt (a) beyond just hadiths even though you need to use their hadiths as waypoints as well.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
And the Quran would be sufficient were it not for the dark magic since it's the clear book that manifests and explains guidance. Due to the dark magic, you need to strive to read ahadith and connect to Ahlulbayt (a), to see Quran and annul dark magic that locks tight from proper reflection and perception over it's clear signs and verses.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
The Quran itself doesn't say Quran is to be approached by itself. It talked about relying on God then in that context said therefore ask the family of the reminder if you do not know.

Have you given Ahlulbayt (a) a chance to clarify Quran?

Or did you go to other then those appointed by God to understand Quran?

You see, the flaw is in relying on other then those Awliya (masters) chosen by God. They are the light revealed in the Quran and hence you are only to rely on what God has revealed (Quran and Ahlulbayt), not other then that.

Also hadiths are a minefield... therefore you need to connect to Ahlulbayt (a) beyond just hadiths even though you need to use their hadiths as waypoints as well.
If I can't critically read and examine what is there for myself then it's nothing but moving the goal posts to try to say it can't be done and must be done with "god's approved."

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Quran is a book of healing magic, Ahlulbayt (a) are sorcerers including Mohammad (S) but their power is not naturally acquired like disbelievers accused the Messengers when they performed miracles but rather it's that their power is directly sustained by God and they only perform miracles by his permission. Angels are Jinn that are followers of Ahlulbayt (a), Devils are the rebellious of Jinn and humans, and many Jinn like humans caught between this and that.

Quran won't heal you by itself, you need help from God and Angels to bless you, and you need to connect to the Guiding Kings it calls to.

It's text alone is corrupted in translations, and interpretations, and there is a huge dark sorcery to prevent people from perceiving the clear recitation.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If I can't critically read and examine what is there for myself then it's nothing but moving the goal posts to try to say it can't be done and must be done with "god's approved."

You can't approach Quran without Ahlulbayt (a), it won't ever become a clear book full of the majestic signs, without their guidance.

Psalm23

Who is the God of Abraham to you? I've seen a couple of featured threads about the God of Abraham today but first we could ask who is He and can we define Him? So often when we discuss the God of Abraham we have vastly different concepts.

Is He a he, her or transcendent about human conception of gender. Is He knowable, unknowable and how can we know. Did He send Prophets, Messengers, Avatars or Manifestations? Do scriptures inform us of who He is? Which scriptures enlighten us and which lead us to confusion? Does He exist or not exist? What else should we know? Who is the God of Abraham to you?

God is described in many different ways in the Bible. He is called Father, Savior, Holy One of Israel, the LORD and Maker. There were many prophets such as Isaiah, Jeremiah, Micah, Daniel and others whom God had sent before. There are attributes of God such as Love, his mercy and grace, faithfulness, holiness and righteousness. I believe we can know him to an extent but to know him in his fullness and understand everything about him, this cannot be in my view.

I believe Jesus teaches us about the Father and I believe Jesus is God in human flesh. I feel if I was there when Jesus was walking on the earth, I would ask him lots of questions. I wish I could see him face to face. I would surely love to come into his arms.

Wandering Monk

Who is the God of Abraham to you? I've seen a couple of featured threads about the God of Abraham today but first we could ask who is He and can we define Him? So often when we discuss the God of Abraham we have vastly different concepts.

Is He a he, her or transcendent about human conception of gender. Is He knowable, unknowable and how can we know. Did He send Prophets, Messengers, Avatars or Manifestations? Do scriptures inform us of who He is? Which scriptures enlighten us and which lead us to confusion? Does He exist or not exist? What else should we know? Who is the God of Abraham to you?

A tribal myth. Next question.

firedragon

Veteran Member
"Only these two"? That doesn't make much since because those "only these two" are "the books/official scripture" of Christianity and Islam.

If we are to learn about Christianity one must read the NT, just as if one is to learn about Islam then the Quran must be read.

Why do you have to learn about Christianity or Islam? Are they the criterion to decide about God?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Why do you have to learn about Christianity or Islam? Are they the criterion to decide about God?
You can't rightfully or properly criticize something unless you know about it.
And I was a Christian, born into it, so I did a lot of learning about it for the first 15 years of my life.

RestlessSoul

Have you done this with The Gospels? Read them without prejudice, I mean?

firedragon

Veteran Member
You can't rightfully or properly criticize something unless you know about it.
And I was a Christian, born into it, so I did a lot of learning about it for the first 15 years of my life.

But why should any of this be you'r criterion to decide this God is so evil? Are you criticising God or Christianity with this 15 years of study?