• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is Jesus?

Who is Jesus in Christianity?

• God.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Son of God.

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A human messenger of God.

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
WARNING:
This is the Christianity DIR. With this, non Christians have no excuse to post then say they didn't notice.

Dear Christians,

This topic has been debated and discussed so much, I know. I'm here to just take votes on what Christians believe the nature of Jesus is in terms of divinity. Please try to keep the replies only about the last option of the poll. Please also remember that no debates are allowed in DIR's.

Non Christians are not allowed to vote or post at all, please. If they do, please at least have it not to the OP or OP'er; i.e. only to the replies and their posters. The authority will know.

Thank you in advance.

WARNING:
This is the Christianity DIR. With this, non Christians have no excuse to post then say they didn't notice.

Last edited:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Very important note:
Multiple votes are allowed. So if for example part of your view he is God but not only or always God (just an example), I think you should still choose "God".

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I went with .....messenger
and other.....brother and fellow servant

now if a rogue theologian isn't allowed here.....fine
but He is my Inspiration

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I didn't know you were Christian :)
I don't use the label upon myself
I am still somewhere between heaven and hell
When we label ourselves.....heaven
and hell

hear of it

but the Carpenter is my Inspiration
I would sooooooo much less without those parables

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Just as John wrote ( at Revelation 1:5; Revelation 3:14 B ) that the pre-human heavenly Jesus was the beginning of the creation by God, then the created heavenly Jesus is Not God but God's first creation.
ALL the rest of creation comes through the created Jesus - Colossians 1:15

Deidre

I've come to believe He is the mediator between God and man. And with that, the embodiment of love. :)