• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is in God's Temple?

Pilgrim Soldier

That we can in effect as individuals do some aspects of the everyday world differently. In fact we are doing it now, because we don't agree and thus we do it differently.
But this is what always leads to war, it always comes down to a clash of world views then the conflict starts when one side refuses to agree with the terms. it would be good if everyone had their own planet and we didn't have to interact, but as it stands we will always be at war.
We can have different views on this forum, but you will be imprisoned for expressing views which the state doesn't accept in many countries.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
But this is what always leads to war, it always comes down to a clash of world views then the conflict starts when one side refuses to agree with the terms. it would be good if everyone had their own planet and we didn't have to interact, but as it stands we will always be at war.
We can have different views on this forum, but you will be imprisoned for expressing views which the state doesn't accept in many countries.

Yes, but not in mine. And yet, I am slave in your eyes and will be killed by state and God to Hell by your God.