• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is in control of equality?

questfortruth

Who will control the equality between Adam and Eve? Males or Females?
Hence, there cannot be perfect equality. The control of the holding of equality should be given to AI or UFOes.

At first, historically, power (presidential/kings chair, deputy chair, ministerial chair) was basically held by men with few lucky exceptions. Even God was considered a man. How to change power? Fight for equality in power: half of the presidents of the Earth must become women. And then, in some future day, all power should become female.

muhammad_isa

Hence, there cannot be perfect equality. The control of the holding of equality should be given to AI or UFOes.

At first, historically, power (presidential/kings chair, deputy chair, ministerial chair) was basically held by men with few lucky exceptions. Even God was considered a man. How to change power? Fight for equality in power: half of the presidents of the Earth must become women. And then, in some future day, all power should become female.
Equality?
We would only be "equal", if we were all born "unisex".
That is not what Almighty God ordained.

If you are not happy with the sex you were born, why not
change your sex, and behave like them? Many people do that..
Other than that, some men are happy to be men, and some women are happy to be women.
They are the ones that will inherit paradise. :oops:

Aštra’el

Aštara, Blade of Aštoreth
All humans are not equal. Whether as individuals or as groups, we each have our own strengths and weaknesses… and some more than others.

danieldemol

Premium Member
Equality?
We would only be "equal", if we were all born "unisex".
What a strange non-sequitur. Unless you happen to be the most gifted person alive in some respect it is almost guaranteed that whatever makes you think you are great, there is a woman out there who is better at it.

In my opinion.

idea

Question Everything
Society rewards the selfish, the violent, the control freaks.

The humble, kind, thoughtful, those who listen...are treated as doormats.

Animals have an "alpha" chosen through violence... I guess we are animals.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
Surely it is more about some assuming authority and dictating to others. We know we are all born differently but hopefully the more rational will recognise that whether born male or female or anything in between, we all deserve the same rights and freedoms as to how we live our lives - as long as such doesn't impose on or harm others. No doubt we will never have true equality, given that much of the non-equality derives from religious beliefs (and elsewhere), and these aren't about to disappear overnight, but we can at least strive for such a universal concept - why, because it just makes more sense than anything else. :oops:

Truth in love

We are not the same.

However we can be equal in many ways

1. We can all enjoy equal rights
2. Equal protection under the law.
3. We can all be equally respected as fellow humans.

None of this requires a ton of work or complex social engineering.

danieldemol

Premium Member
We are not the same.

However we can be equal in many ways

1. We can all enjoy equal rights
2. Equal protection under the law.
3. We can all be equally respected as fellow humans.

None of this requires a ton of work or complex social engineering.
I dont know, when its assumed that a woman who has power has it because she slept her way to it without evidence I would suggest it does take some hard work to change pre-existing bigotries.

In my opinion.

Truth in love

I dont know, when its assumed that a woman who has power has it because she slept her way to it without evidence I would suggest it does take some hard work to change pre-existing bigotries.

In my opinion.

Maybe one should do research before assuming there is no evidence????

rational experiences

Veteran Member
My mother loved father equally as he loved her.

In memory my mother loved nurtured man woman babies more than father.

She created our being.

All my mother taught me is mutual common human life respect.

What I learnt is my baby brother hadn't agreed with the natural human behaviour relationship.

So my mother memory owns more loving advice now. As my self destructive brother scientist has his machine relationship.

Placing his consciousness into receiving back abnormal recorded life bio memories.

So he reads books that told him how he changed the star he had described as God.

And God changed consciousness...ours.

As a vagina womb ovary and man sperm...still always create life. A baby human who cannot identify itself by its bio genitalia proves it's been consciously changed.

It's the same warnings against technology as before as science is only human expressed.

Only science technology forcibly holds transmitting sciences against natural law itself.

Therefore increasing technology humans lose their natural life ownership.

As it's not just mind changed. Biology has a huge new listing of biology already sacrificed.

rational experiences

Veteran Member

Is the same as a question. Can a man destroy by his machine body reaction man's DNA owned in genesis.

To eradicate man's life...no sperm no penis in a Future? Just women only.

Seeing man theoried all theories of what is science.

Man then also destroyed attacked what he said was science.

As he owns no answer at position nuclear sludge.

If it occurred just in nature in natural law. ...nuclear sludge. Correct to the theory only his human....all outcomes position.

Life would all just die.

His real answer that a group of men never answered.

Reason. O women owned the life cell hierarchy.
Life human bio dies.

Death left a bio body human nearly closely human yet deceased....no real answer when a human wasn't or isn't a human.

No sex...humans age. Humans die.

Nature's bio cell. Bio chemistry just beasts would still be living. Animals men of science pretended are our human parents first.

When only humans were humans parents equal mutual. First.

Is considered by evil men Theists as ok by their say so.

Belief in codes about biology not two thirds humans will be predicted deceased.

One third just animals left living as data men infer in science codes use.

Man at NASA said women's minds are better than machines.

As men became consummate liars.

All of you agreed women owned less status in life than you...men.

We proved you wrong already.

danieldemol

Premium Member
You said she slept her way to power.

Since there is a long way from her appointment on the medical assistance commission to Vice President and no connection between her role as VP and her private life it is more likely she earned her current position, and if she is suitable to be VP on her own merits then I think she was worth her spot on the medical assistance commission.

As far as serially inferring you're a bigot that was a reasonable assumption until you presented anything resembling evidence to your claim.

I also think it still partially justified because by saying she slept her way to power you give the impression that she didn't get to VP on her own merits (which she did), and if she gets from VP to President that will again be to her credit based on her own merits.

In my opinion.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In my life I verbally spoke to my father out loud. Apologised for my parents sex act. For causing my life to be involved in man's machines experiments. By their choice. I have to be living first to be viewed a subject.

Notice fake king theme in theists head. Woman my subject.

Hurting my family and nature on earth as my families human victim. As they experiment. So says I'm a bad girl non stop. I'm surely not any girl and you can put your experiment where Satanists say men get Satan's power from...

I apologise for existing in your presence brother. As a Woman.

I also know my brother using machines lies. Is transmitting by his control just machine said he invented my human baby life from Phi.

No one stopped this belief or took action on behalf of humanity.

Man with machine changing our heavens. And man's mind daily.

Claiming he's doing what God was already doing. As Phi he said crop circles are god.

God however was explained by him as the highest coldest greatest body above us all in the sky.

So my brother not honouring father himself. Born by human sex also. Only said nasty retorts about any woman always.

So am I to blame brother that women in sex are wrong? Or is a woman having sex in your psyche a claim she's manipulating me?

And even before you make a status self mind. Already dishonouring a females life by what comes out of your mind?

Is no different from saying everything I've ever caused as a man or put into place is your fault mother sister human. Don't include baby girls however as you couldn't they are too innocent to get away with man's Blame.

Truth in love

You said she slept her way to power.

Since there is a long way from her appointment on the medical assistance commission to Vice President and no connection between her role as VP and her private life it is more likely she earned her current position, and if she is suitable to be VP on her own merits then I think she was worth her spot on the medical assistance commission.

As far as serially inferring you're a bigot that was a reasonable assumption until you presented anything resembling evidence to your claim.

I also think it still partially justified because by saying she slept her way to power you give the impression that she didn't get to VP on her own merits (which she did), and if she gets from VP to President that will again be to her credit based on her own merits.

In my opinion.

That is totally absurd. I put up with you nonsense too long.