• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is God?

Acintya_Ash

Bhakta
My question is, who isn't god ?.
Everything is God's energy....I think your question should be what isn't God?
The word Brahman refers to Parabrahman or God's pervading all pervasive pure awareness. A very little part of the pure awareness in which God has not entered is like the mud used to prepare the pot.

EDIT: The rest of pure awareness pervaded by God is like the pot-maker. The pot is this universe.

Thank you

Last edited:

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The word Brahman refers to Parabrahman or God pervading all the pure awareness. A very little part of the pure awareness in which God has not entered is like the mud used to prepare the pot.

Thank you
And thank you, that was very nicely said.

J

johnpeter1970

May i know What is that unique name of God as per Christianity?

Thank you

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (John 3:16)

Starjade

The "Living God" is Spherical in shape and brilliant white in colour. It is a collective individual entity. It lives and flies around beyond the Veil of the Abyss in Deep space. So few have had an encounter with the "Living God" and so they were not in any position to speak. Note whenever you read a so called religious text at the descriptions they give of the god they speak about. If they do not describe the "Living God" as I have just said then they do not know what they are talking about. The "Living God" is a Spherical entity. It flies around under its own power. Therefore already from that description it can be seen to be different from all other descriptions.

I should point out that the "Living White Sphere of Kether" is not the same as the Sephiroth kether that is depicted on the Kabbalists Tree of Life. Their Sephiroth kether is purely conceptual. Wheras I am speaking of a real live physical entity that lives beyond the Veil of the Abyss in deep space.

The Kabbalists had never heard of the "Living White Sphere of Kether" before until I contacted them way back in 1994 and explained it all to them. So now you all know what the "Living God" looks like. Kether for those of you who do not know is a Hebrew word for God. I prefer using the name Kether rather than the English name for obvious reasons. It takes a while before people grasp what I am talking about.

Now you all seem a bright bunch so was it worth explaining these things to you whiles I answered the original question. We shall see the outfall of reaction. It will reveal and explain a whole lot more about all of you to my analytical mind.

Starjade

The "Living God" is Spherical in shape and brilliant white in colour. It is a collective individual entity. It lives and flies around beyond the Veil of the Abyss in Deep space. So few have had an encounter with the "Living God" and so they were not in any position to speak. Note whenever you read a so called religious text at the descriptions they give of the god they speak about. If they do not describe the "Living God" as I have just said then they do not know what they are talking about. The "Living God" is a Spherical entity. It flies around under its own power. Therefore already from that description it can be seen to be different from all other descriptions.

I should point out that the "Living White Sphere of Kether" is not the same as the Sephiroth kether that is depicted on the Kabbalists Tree of Life. Their Sephiroth kether is purely conceptual. Wheras I am speaking of a real live physical entity that lives beyond the Veil of the Abyss in deep space.

The Kabbalists had never heard of the "Living White Sphere of Kether" before until I contacted them way back in 1994 and explained it all to them. So now you all know what the "Living God" looks like. Kether for those of you who do not know is a Hebrew word for God. I prefer using the name Kether rather than the English name for obvious reasons. It takes a while before people grasp what I am talking about.

Now you all seem a bright bunch so was it worth explaining these things to you whiles I answered the original question. We shall see the outfall of reaction. It will reveal and explain a whole lot more about all of you to my analytical mind.

Starjade

OurCreed

There is no God but Allah
God is used to describe two things.

The first description is general. A 'god' is any object which is adored, worshiped, or feared. Definitions can vary from person to person, but they share similar concepts.

Then there is 'God' which is used to describe the Creator of all that exists, you, me, the universe, our planet, all life, etc.

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Can someone please explain to me why the God of most Abrahamic religions is just called "God" instead of calling Him by a name? To me that is kind of like naming your child "Child."

Simple question. No debating about who's God is real. No fighting about who has the cooler name. No religion disrespect. Just, why? Why is there no name?
Peace be on you.
The Deity is
=True Worthy of worship
=One, Has no associates of any kind
=Has all noble attributes
=Has no weakness
=Is source of blessings

This Unique Complete Being is God, further each religion mentioned the personal name of that Unique Complete Being.

• Source: God (word) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  • ========
  • allah.gif
Allah

Hawkins

Can someone please explain to me why the God of most Abrahamic religions is just called "God" instead of calling Him by a name? To me that is kind of like naming your child "Child."

Simple question. No debating about who's God is real. No fighting about who has the cooler name. No religion disrespect. Just, why? Why is there no name?

He blocks His name from human insulting. He only expose Himself as "Jesus" to receive human insulting.

That's why the Bible said that the insulting of Jesus is forgivable but the insulting of the Holy Spirit is not forgivable. And in the Book of Revelation it says the when Jesus returns He will be with a new name which He will only tell His believers.

Today's humans get used to swallow insults. In the past, noble humans duel with life in the protection of their names. Insulting God will thus be deemed as the most painful thing for God to bear. He bare with human insults as a sacrifice and in exchange will can thus legitimately redeem those sinners believing in Him. That's what Christianity is about.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
He blocks His name from human insulting. He only expose Himself as "Jesus" to receive human insulting.

That's why the Bible said that the insulting of Jesus is forgivable but the insulting of the Holy Spirit is not forgivable. And in the Book of Revelation it says the when Jesus returns He will be with a new name which He will only tell His believers.

Today's humans get used to swallow insults. In the past, noble humans duel with life in the protection of their names. Insulting God will thus be deemed as the most painful thing for God to bear. He bare with human insults as a sacrifice and in exchange will can thus legitimately redeem those sinners believing in Him. That's what Christianity is about.

Really? Where in the Bible does it say anything about "God" blocking
His name.
Psalm 34:3 Glorify the LORD with me; let us exalt his name

Isaiah 25:1 LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise ...

link:
54 Bible verses about Glorifying God - Knowing Jesus

I could add dozens more but I think you see the point.

You said: "That's what Christianity is about."

What gives you the authority to speak for ALL of Christianity?

HeatherAnn

It seems that God is defined in multiple ways so each can take what resonates most.
Why is love still called love, when it's used to express very different meanings?

"God is love" - to me this is the most universal definition of God, a process fulfilling itself through active faith.
Paul Tillech defined god as one's ultimate concern - what you love (worship in habit) and prioritize most.
It makes you be more honest about any discrepencies between ideals and actual habits.

ether-ore

I think it is great that someone recognizes that the word "God" is not a name, but a title. In my own particular faith, God the Father is 'Elohim' and His Son is 'Jehovah'... just fyi.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
The word Brahman refers to Parabrahman or God's pervading all pervasive pure awareness. A very little part of the pure awareness in which God has not entered is like the mud used to prepare the pot.

EDIT: The rest of pure awareness pervaded by God is like the pot-maker. The pot is this universe.

Thank you
Yes and all is One, the pot, the pot maker and the universe, this is not seen by the blind, or the one sleeping, zzzzzzzzzzzz...........