• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is God?

godnotgod

Thou art That
Sounds like a tv camera left on by a forgetful cameraman.
Seeing is only a perception.
Without thought you would be as dead as the tv camera.

Looking is the tv camera; Seeing is looking and understanding both at the same time, immediately, right now, without thinking about it, as in "Ouch!" when one burns a finger on a hot stove. The thought of being burned only occurs after the fact.

By "seeing", I am not referring to visual sight, but to spiritual insight.*

Of course, if I continue to live....I will be aware of it.
If I live in the spirit....I will think and feel.
"See" what "I" mean?

Who is it that continues to live? Who is it that dies? Who is it that thinks and feels? Or is there only living, dying, thinking and feeliing, without an agent that lives, dies, thinks and feels?:D

*metaphysic: the indefinable basis of knowledge; metaphysical knowledge or "realization" is an intense clarity of attention to that indefinable and immediate "point" of knowledge which is always "now", and from which all other knowledge is elaborated by reflective thought; a consciousness of "life" in which the mind is not trying to grasp or define what it knows.

"The word 'metaphysic' itself is the clue to its meaning; it is the knowledge of that which is "beyond" (meta) "nature" (physis)--that is to say, of the way in which we experience before we ascertain the nature of our experiences by reflection--by remembering, naming, and classifying. Strictly speaking, then, metaphysic has no language, and its content is incommunicable or ineffable. in one sense, however, there is no need to communicate metaphysical knowledge because it is already the ground of what every man knows--what he knows before he knows anything else. It is the origin, the sin qua non, the basis of all other knowledge."

Alan Watts, "Myth and Ritual in Christianity"

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Looking is the tv camera; Seeing is looking and understanding both at the same time, immediately, right now, without thinking about it, as in "Ouch!" when one burns a finger on a hot stove. The thought of being burned only occurs after the fact.

By "seeing", I am not referring to visual sight, but to spiritual insight.*

Who is it that continues to live? Who is it that dies? Who is it that thinks and feels? Or is there only living, dying, thinking and feeliing, without an agent that lives, dies, thinks and feels?:D

*metaphysic: the indefinable basis of knowledge; metaphysical knowledge or "realization" is an intense clarity of attention to that indefinable and immediate "point" of knowledge which is always "now", and from which all other knowledge is elaborated by reflective thought; a consciousness of "life" in which the mind is not trying to grasp or define what it knows.

"The word 'metaphysic' itself is the clue to its meaning; it is the knowledge of that which is "beyond" (meta) "nature" (physis)--that is to say, of the way in which we experience before we ascertain the nature of our experiences by reflection--by remembering, naming, and classifying. Strictly speaking, then, metaphysic has no language, and its content is incommunicable or ineffable. in one sense, however, there is no need to communicate metaphysical knowledge because it is already the ground of what every man knows--what he knows before he knows anything else. It is the origin, the sin qua non, the basis of all other knowledge."

Alan Watts, "Myth and Ritual in Christianity"

I'm not buying that either.
There are 6billion people in this planet.
Each one is unique.
God did it.....on purpose.
Now if you intend to not be a person....you go right ahead.
If nothing stands up from the dust....too bad.
Kinda hard to miss someone.... who didn't want to be someone.

godnotgod

Thou art That

You are just in denial, that's all.

Each one is unique.
From undifferentiated dust your unique form came and to undifferentiated dust it shall return. The state of formless dust is the original state of your non-being. You only exist as a seemingly unique formation of dust for a nano-second, just as a snowflake is unique and exists for a flash of an instant. Sure, the universe is manifesting 6 billion snowflakes at the moment, and in the next moment will manifest another x billion or so. You want to interject morality upon the snowflakes; good and bad snowflakes, and then have a judgment as to their behavior, and a sentencing to snowflake heaven or snowflake hell. Your snowflakes do not arise and subside, but gain eternal life. There is a contradiction here. You cannot exist as your unique entity and go on forever as such. That is just the ego-wine talking, a heady brew, to be sure. The ego imagines it is carving out an eternity for its own existence, as it now exists, ala Frank Sinatra 'I did it MY way"; to 'make its mark upon the world'. That is rubbish. What needs to be understood is that the beauty of the uniqueness lies in its being a temporary form, never to be repeated again, like a kaleidescope.* Where the eternal life is, is in the authentic self; in the fact that you are NOT unique, but in that you share a universality with the other 6 billion snowflakes. In other words, you are all made of the same universal substance. It is that universality that is unborn, and therefore, cannot die, and goes on forever. That is what Jesus is referring to when he says: "Before Abraham was, I AM". He is reflecting his union with the universal substance that is alive in the Present Moment, and not the uniqueness of the dead historical Jesus, even though Christianity has done a number of doing that for him. The true nature of spiritually enlightened individuals is that they do NOT think of themselves as "Something Special", and it is because they see themselves as part of the universal substance of all existence. You continue to cling to the form that is the orange while not taking note of the tree from which it grows. In other words, you cling to the temporary waveform, when you should be focusing on the undifferentiated formless sea from which the waveform arises, and to which it returns. You want life to be all foreground (figure) but fail to see the background upon which it is totally dependent.

All the eternal life you need is to be found in the Source, rather than in the Form. In your world, the Form must die in order to enjoy some reward, but when you live in the Present Moment, in union with the living Source, everything you need is available to you NOW.

The question I have for you is: What purpose does God have in mind in manifesting the 6 billion snowflakes at this moment in time?

The idea that 6 billion people exist because 'God did it on purpose' is pure conjecture.

"Therefore the great person
Abides in substance, and does not dwell on the thin shell
Abides in the real, and does not dwell on the flower
Thus they discard that and take this."

Tao te Ching, Ch. 38

Wisps of memory and threads of desire, which are specks of information, latch onto specks of consciousness and show up as recycled human beings. But in the bigger picture, the observer, the observed, the process of observation, is a single reality..... A transient behavior of... the total universe.

Deepak Chopra, in speaking about the nature of the self.

Last edited:

ruhnafsoul

ruhnafsoul
hmm.. GOD is.. the ONE.. the UNIQUE ONE.. neither being BORN nor giving BIRTH.. nothing are comparable to HIM.. ever EXISTing eternally.. the ONE who never sleep.. the ONE who ever witnessing of everything from WITHIN human SELF being

hmm.. GOD is.. the ONE that we speak with, inside our SELF.
To know GOD is.. to ask what and where are we actually, inside our BODY
To know GOD is.. to ask how the DELICIOUS comes to feel / taste, where the SAD FEELING comes from, how and where the feel of LOVE comes from

hmm.. GOD is.. far from what we can imagine..
hmm.. GOD is.. closer to us than our jugular vein
hmm.. GOD is.. the ONE who create other human-created god.. spiritually
hmm.. GOD is.. the TRUTH as the fact that you can SPEAK
hmm.. GOD is.. the ONE that you cannot escape from being witness by HIM
hmm.. GOD is.. the RUH.. the NAFS.. the SOUL

godnotgod

Thou art That
GOD is.. the ONE.. the UNIQUE ONE.... nothing are comparable to HIM..

If God is incomparable, how do you know he is unique? "Uniqueness" can only be known when compared against the "not-unique". Therefore, God is neither unique, nor not-unique, and that is because God is non-dual in nature.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
You are just in denial, that's all.

From undifferentiated dust your unique form came and to undifferentiated dust it shall return. The state of formless dust is the original state of your non-being. You only exist as a seemingly unique formation of dust for a nano-second, just as a snowflake is unique and exists for a flash of an instant. Sure, the universe is manifesting 6 billion snowflakes at the moment, and in the next moment will manifest another x billion or so. You want to interject morality upon the snowflakes; good and bad snowflakes, and then have a judgment as to their behavior, and a sentencing to snowflake heaven or snowflake hell. Your snowflakes do not arise and subside, but gain eternal life. There is a contradiction here. You cannot exist as your unique entity and go on forever as such. That is just the ego-wine talking, a heady brew, to be sure. The ego imagines it is carving out an eternity for its own existence, as it now exists, ala Frank Sinatra 'I did it MY way"; to 'make its mark upon the world'. That is rubbish. What needs to be understood is that the beauty of the uniqueness lies in its being a temporary form, never to be repeated again, like a kaleidescope.* Where the eternal life is, is in the authentic self; in the fact that you are NOT unique, but in that you share a universality with the other 6 billion snowflakes. In other words, you are all made of the same universal substance. It is that universality that is unborn, and therefore, cannot die, and goes on forever. That is what Jesus is referring to when he says: "Before Abraham was, I AM". He is reflecting his union with the universal substance that is alive in the Present Moment, and not the uniqueness of the dead historical Jesus, even though Christianity has done a number of doing that for him. The true nature of spiritually enlightened individuals is that they do NOT think of themselves as "Something Special", and it is because they see themselves as part of the universal substance of all existence. You continue to cling to the form that is the orange while not taking note of the tree from which it grows. In other words, you cling to the temporary waveform, when you should be focusing on the undifferentiated formless sea from which the waveform arises, and to which it returns. You want life to be all foreground (figure) but fail to see the background upon which it is totally dependent.

All the eternal life you need is to be found in the Source, rather than in the Form. In your world, the Form must die in order to enjoy some reward, but when you live in the Present Moment, in union with the living Source, everything you need is available to you NOW.

The question I have for you is: What purpose does God have in mind in manifesting the 6 billion snowflakes at this moment in time?

The idea that 6 billion people exist because 'God did it on purpose' is pure conjecture.

"Therefore the great person
Abides in substance, and does not dwell on the thin shell
Abides in the real, and does not dwell on the flower
Thus they discard that and take this."

Tao te Ching, Ch. 38

Wisps of memory and threads of desire, which are specks of information, latch onto specks of consciousness and show up as recycled human beings. But in the bigger picture, the observer, the observed, the process of observation, is a single reality..... A transient behavior of... the total universe.

Deepak Chopra, in speaking about the nature of the self.

Reducing the creation of Man....by God.... to an argument of conjecture?
Blasphemy!!!!!!
God created Man. I don't think it was an accident...or conjecture.

Pretend there is a large angel behind you.....with sword in hand.
Now, keep on typing as you have done so.
Still no consequence for the person you are?

Mr Cheese

As I suggested, the Changeless creates the illusion of Change via of Its Shape-Shifting attribute. What the Changeless has become is what it always is.

Therefore, "I AM the Existing One" means just that: It exists NOW, in completeness. Any "becoming" is only illusory, and what is the illusion but Divine Playfullness? What need is there for God to become something else since he is already the pentultimate? The only rational thing I can think of is that the Divine Essence loves to play Cosmic Hide and Seek with Itself, by hiding within all the myriad forms of his own creation, and completely forgetting that he is God.

"The universe is the Absolute seen through the glass of Time, Space, and Causation"

So, in truth, no-thing has ever changed; no-thing has ever become anything else.

It is all one Grand Illusion.

You know those videos of the islanders who twirl a flaming torch in the dark of night in order to create the illusion of a spinning fire-wheel? :D

all very true

but due to humanity's limitations....

I would argue we need change...

The caterpillar cannot fly, until it has wings.
(Yes, caterpillars don't have wings....butterflys do)

Of course this depends on the philosophy you follow

some see that the world needs:
repair
understanding, or perceiving "better"
that things are broken
everythign is perfect

In the end, the western views tend to lean more toward a broken world that needs repair

the east tends to lean toward a perfect world that simply needs to be "realised" or perceived better.

You could argue they are the same thing. However, through ignorance people tend to misunderstand and do "incorrect things" for example in the west, the need for repair (Tikkun) allows for manipulation and for the energies of participartion, healing the world...the problemis people get hung on actually doing..and get lost in doing and forget why they were doing it..... thus the ritual becomes God...instead of God being God

In the east we have those that think tis perfect, and thus we have people who think little or no effort is required, I think this is more a problem of the ignorant looking from the outside, thinking that one must simply do nothing and BE, is an act of literally doing nothing.... or the action of inaction as proposed by Lao Tzo in the tao te chin... becomes just that, doing nothing.

To conclude.... language is a barrier...
and there are several views, which if you dig deep enough could be seen as the same, but not always...

First of all, it must be noted that the end of the world-process in the Lurianic Kabbalah is tiqqun that is, the restoration of the purified creation to its perfect and undefiled state, or even its inclusion into the sphere of the Divine pleroma. In the Awakening, Enlightenment is seen as the state of elimination of all subject-object relations and the extinction of the manifold world as such: mind returns to its own intrinsic nature, and the waves (i.e., the world) caused by the wind of ignorance cease to appear in the phenomena, revealing the true calm self-nature of the Mind as the plain surface of the Ocean of the Absolute. Therefore the Lurianic attitude toward the creation (manifold world produced from the depths of the Absolute) is ontologically optimistic, while that of the Awakening is pessimistic.

Secondly, the very evaluation of the creative process is rather different in both systems: the moving power of the unfolding of One Mind/Suchness in the world of phenomena is delusion, and only by complete Enlightenment are the effects of this delusion (the influence of the unenlightened aspect of Suchness) and the universe (three worlds of samsara), eliminated. On the other hand, the corresponding attitude in Lurianic Kabbalah is more complicated. There, the shadow of potential evil participates in the process of creation from the very beginning, but that creation is also a positively evaluated act of the Divine unfolding. Moshe Hayyim Luzzato had even suggested that the Absolute En Sof was obliged to give up His omniscience and omnipotence, in order to be able to create the space-and-time dependent world. The Absolute is by its nature static, as Aristotle had asserted; therefore, in order to achieve a dynamic state of creation, the Absolute had to give up being absolute.

Summarizing the above-mentioned differences, it would be rather convenient to use metaphorically Nathan of Gaza’s images of the thought-some and thought-less Lights. (Thought-some lights express the Divine Will to create, while thought-less lights express its Will to remain in the primordial quietness of its hidden mystery, understanding the creation only as an explication of the powers of evil and even as a revolt against the Absolute itself.) Comparing this problem of creation in Lurianic Kabbalah and the Awakening, the former expresses mostly a position of the thought-some Lights, while the latter expresses that of the thought-less Lights.
And last but not least, these two systems use very different languages to express their ideas: that of the Lurianic and Sabbatean thinkers is the gnostic mytho-poetic language of a highly suggestive character, while the language of the Awakening is a philosophical and speculative one, relating this text to the traditional treatises of the learned Buddhist scholasticism.

The Doctrine of the Origin of Evil in Lurianic and Sabbatian Kabbalah and in the awakening of Faith in Mahayanistic Buddhism « Prayers and Reflections

godnotgod

Thou art That
Reducing the creation of Man....by God.... to an argument of conjecture?

Heh! Heh!:D Firstly, there is nothing that says that such a God exists, and, if he did, whether he created man or not. The fact that we simply do not know absolutely whether these things are true or not, and then to state that they are, is conjecture. Oh, yes, you can have Faith that all this is true, but Faith does not make it so. To attempt to make one's belief look like Absolute Truth is to drive a square peg into a round hole.

Blasphemy!!!!!!
Conjecture!!!!!!!!

God created Man. I don't think it was an accident...or conjecture.
You see what I mean? First you make the statement absolutely, and in the next breath, tell me that you are not certain. That is conjecture. Besides, no one is saying it was an accident either. "Accident" still implies conscious control that is out of control. No. It may be that the manifestation of the universe and man who lives within it is neither accident nor not-accident. That is to suggest that, the universe is beginingless without a creator, and that it goes through on-off phases of manifestation and non-manifestation. In other words, it was never created in the first place.

What is of interest to me is why you find it incredulous that man's existence can be a fact without the existence of a creator-God.

Pretend there is a large angel behind you.....with sword in hand.
Now, keep on typing as you have done so.
Still no consequence for the person you are?
Yes, as a matter of fact, there IS an angel, sword in hand, standing behind me, and he is rather enjoying my input. I got him to sit next to me, and we are scarfing up on Cheez-its and Pepsi at the moment. He even let me handle his sword. We are having a ball! He called up some cute girl angels and we're going to have a party this evening. Yup! Consequences!:angel2:

....more Cheez-its, Gabe?.....

"So I offered my throat to the wolf,
but I just can't die;
all I can do is fly"

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Heh! Heh!:D Firstly, there is nothing that says that such a God exists, and, if he did, whether he created man or not. The fact that we simply do not know absolutely whether these things are true or not, and then to state that they are, is conjecture. Oh, yes, you can have Faith that all this is true, but Faith does not make it so. To attempt to make one's belief look like Absolute Truth is to drive a square peg into a round hole.

Conjecture!!!!!!!!

You see what I mean? First you make the statement absolutely, and in the next breath, tell me that you are not certain. That is conjecture. Besides, no one is saying it was an accident either. "Accident" still implies conscious control that is out of control. No. It may be that the manifestation of the universe and man who lives within it is neither accident nor not-accident. That is to suggest that, the universe is beginingless without a creator, and that it goes through on-off phases of manifestation and non-manifestation. In other words, it was never created in the first place.

What is of interest to me is why you find it incredulous that man's existence can be a fact without the existence of a creator-God.

Yes, as a matter of fact, there IS an angel, sword in hand, standing behind me, and he is rather enjoying my input. I got him to sit next to me, and we are scarfing up on Cheez-its and Pepsi at the moment. He even let me handle his sword. We are having a ball! He called up some cute girl angels and we're going to have a party this evening. Yup! Consequences!:angel2:

....more Cheez-its, Gabe?.....

"So I offered my throat to the wolf,
but I just can't die;
all I can do is fly"

I think I'll do a thread on swords.
And you're wrong that I am not certain.

godnotgod

Thou art That
all very true

but due to humanity's limitations....

I would argue we need change...

It is changing as we speak. What you are witnessing are the outcomes of people who have tried to apply efforts to make the world change by force through the superimposition of morality onto a natural system. The resulting chaos is what you see. At the same time, a large portion of mankind is spiritually evolving toward their authentic self (actually a return to our original state). So to say that the world needs change, and then to continue to apply moralistic solutions to the outcome of the problem is only to create more friction and suffering, WHEN THERE WAS NO PROBLEM IN THE BEGINNING! By doing nothing, the turbulence begins to settle, and then we can see clearly into the true nature of the mind. In so doing, one can then see how the first error was made, how one mistook a rope moving in the wind at twilight, for a snake. But because we mistakenly saw what we firmly believed to be a dangerous snake, we acted, thereby creating problems where none actually existed. If we had seen that the rope was, indeed, only a rope, the proper "action" would, of course, be only to have done nothing.

You see? It is all a matter of the mind, which itself is an illusion!

A caterpillar need do nothing in order to become a butterfly.

BTW, your dissertation on the Kabbalah and the origin of evil and the universe, etc, is a good example as to exactly why the Buddha discouraged discourse into such matters, and wanted people instead to focus on their immediate state of suffering.

Questions regarding the origins of the world and such were not considered important by the Buddha and not made out to be a big deal as in other religions. In a famous story, a man called Malunkyaputta approached the Buddha and demanded that the Buddha explain the origin of the universe before he would become a disciple of the Buddha. Then the Buddha said that he would not go into a discussion of the origin of the Universe. To him, gaining knowledge about such matters was a waste of time because a man's immediate problem was his own suffering and his task was to liberate himself from the present state of affairs. To illustrate this, the Buddha related the parable of a man who was shot by a poisoned arrow. This foolish man refused to have the arrow removed until he was told who shot the arrow, what he looks like, the kind of wood the arrow was made of and so on. The Buddha said that before the man could learn such information, he would be dead. Similarly, our immediate task is to be enlightened, not to speculate about the metaphysical. Thus, the Buddha's teachings centre around mankind and emphasises the methods by which he can liberate himself.

http://http://www.parami.org/buddhistanswers/origin_of_the_world.htm

"Troubled voyage in calm weather"

Last edited:

godnotgod

Thou art That

Cousin Caterpillar

My cousin has great changes coming
One day he'll wake with wings

Cousin Caterpillar, seven pairs of legs for you
Cousin Caterpillar, can you tell me what they do?

Well, all that I can say
Is that they seem to help some way
To pull my little body along

Well first I didn't know their use
But worrying you only lose
So I said I love you and I love what you do
Come on do your thing

Cousin Caterpillar, white and silky threads for you
Cousin Caterpillar, can you tell me what they do?

My cousin as you see
Takes his changes easily
O happy we
Could we take each change so easily
Then all that we could say
Is that it would seem to help some way
To pull our little bodies along
So we say I love you and I love what you do
Come on do your thing:D

ruhnafsoul

ruhnafsoul
hmm.. I'm sorry to interrupt about this GOD things..
but I think it is wasting of our time to argue with the non-believer.. as they do not believe the existence of GOD
They just do not want to accept the fact that GOD exist..
As the fact that this world exist.. the earth, the sky, the clouds, the wind, the rain..
As the fact the human being exist.. the never ending eye blinking, the never stopping growth of finger nails.. etc.
If the basic facts that the GOD exist cannot be accepted.. then why should they further talking about the GOD things.. what are the things they want to argue about.. is it just to satisfy their inner ego so that they can show to other people that they know everything even without GOD's help...

My GOD!!.. they know nuthin'.. only complaining about what has been created to them.. the fact that they are helpless.. they still inside their own small mind in this infinite universe..
They cant even think of something good other than seeing GOD with hatred mind and heart.. they never think about their growth from a helpless baby to become a think full human..
and yet.. still want to live in this world.. what an ashamed creature.. do you think that this earth.. this world appears just like that .. think of it man!!.. who create this ?.. it doest takes you to become a professor to know the answer.. My Goodness you people!!

If you want to know about GOD.. go and find somebody who can tell you about GOD.. someone who has the Knowledge of GOD.. someone who has been chosen by GOD to tell about HIM (the GOD).. someone who has the authority from GOD to tell about HIM.. and how do we know he is the true messenger of GOD that can tell us about GOD.. is when you cannot deny the facts and the knowledge about the GOD by you HEART.. not by your mind.. Mind will think a lot of things.. but HEART will only be touched by the TRUTH.. nuthing can touched it but only the TRUTH.. and the TRUTH is .. GOD

godnotgod

Thou art That
They just do not want to accept the fact that GOD exist..

That is not true. I am perfectly willing to accept the fact that your creator-God exists, providing you can adequately demonsrate that he does. If you cannot, then yours is only a belief that such a creature exists. Beliefs are NOT facts. Are you willing to admit THAT? Facts are what can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Since the nature of God is such that he is unprovable, then you do not have a fact here.

....you cannot deny the facts and the knowledge about the GOD by you HEART.. not by your mind.. Mind will think a lot of things.. but HEART will only be touched by the TRUTH.. nuthing can touched it but only the TRUTH.. and the TRUTH is .. GOD
If you truly understood what you were saying, you would be silent and humble, and understand this:

"Be still, oh my heart, and know God"

The fact that you are so anxious to prove the existence of God demonstrates that you do not really know the true nature of God. The moment God becomes a provable fact, that God is a dead God. You may as well try to capture the wind in a box.

I am neither a believer nor a disbeliever. My mind is free.

Last edited:

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That is not true. I am perfectly willing to accept the fact that your creator-God exists, providing you can adequately demonsrate that he does. If you cannot, then yours is only a belief that such a creature exists. Beliefs are NOT facts. Are you willing to admit THAT? Facts are what can be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. Since the nature of God is such that he is unprovable, then you do not have a fact here.

If you truly understood what you were saying, you would be silent and humble, and understand this:

"Be still, oh my heart, and know God"

The fact that you are so anxious to prove the existence of God demonstrates that you do not really know the true nature of God. The moment God becomes a provable fact, that God is a dead God. You may as well try to capture the wind in a box.

I am neither a believer nor a disbeliever. My mind is free.

So stop sitting on the fence.
Make up your mind and decide.
Lack of decision is not a positive character trait.

godnotgod

Thou art That
So stop sitting on the fence.
Make up your mind and decide.
Lack of decision is not a positive character trait.

Excuse me? There is no fence, and no decision to be made. Once again, your reference to a fence tells me that you are still living in the dualistic world. Sorry to inform you, but that is an illusion; the world is singular and seamless and One. Always has been; always will be.

You want me to decide between the orange and the orange tree. You see them as different from each other. I see them as interconnected and therefore one and the same.

You are already fully connected to the Infinite. You have never, not even for one nano-second, ever been separated. Any separation you imagine is only in your mind. It is an illusion. You think you need to decide whether to remain separated or to reconnect with the Infinite, when you are already connected completely.

Show me where you leave off and the universe begins.

By definition, you are part and parcel of the universe itself. That is why it is called a uni-verse.

ruhnafsoul

ruhnafsoul
we feel hurt.. we feel sad.. we feel anger.. that are facts.. that are the facts of what HE - the Creator does to someone's HEART.. and I'm truly understand of what I'm saying

"be still, oh my heart, and know God".. surely its the command of GOD (via HIS messenger, the human being of a chosen one, like prophet Jesus, Moses, Muhammad etc to make known to all mankind).. to his creation, the HEART.. everyones HEART .. so that they may know their true GOD.. not the mind GOD

godnotgod

Thou art That
we feel hurt.. we feel sad.. we feel anger..

If you were certain about God's existence, there would be no need for pain or sadness; if you truly knew God, you would have overcome your anger.

.....that are facts.. that are the facts of what HE - the Creator does to someone's HEART.. and I'm truly understand of what I'm saying

"be still, oh my heart, and know God".. surely its the command of GOD (via HIS messenger, the human being of a chosen one, like prophet Jesus, Moses, Muhammad etc to make known to all mankind).. to his creation, the HEART.. everyones HEART .. so that they may know their true GOD.. not the mind GOD

If you have followed these words, and have already stilled your heart, then why is your heart troubled by pain, sadness, and anger? No, your heart is restless. What you fail to understand is that it is not a choice between the intellect and the heart; it is a matter of balance between the two. If you rely too much on the intellect, you will become cold and hard. If you rely only on the heart, you will be ruled by your passions, such as anger. Your anger is one step removed from hatred. Be careful, please. I do not want to see you hurt yourself even more than you are. When your head is balance with your heart, the intellect takes fire and the heart is cooled. Then you will just see and know the Truth, instead of being angered by it.

"Be thou wise as serpents and harmless as doves"

"Though my heart is on fire, my eyes are as cold as ashes"

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Thief,

Each one is unique.

You last line sums it up.
Yes, it is kinda hard to miss someone....who didn't want to be someone as these one's are no more as separate individuals; they are *enlightened*.

Love & rgds