• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Who is genuinely a beggar ?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
The other beggers the false ones you described are Drug addicts..........
............these are the lost ones...... they need the chance to 'come back'. The cost of rehabilitation centres is huge, though. Pity them.

..............and the "mumblers" the crazy ones.
............... so you 'write off' the crazy ones? These people are disabled. Completely mentally disabled. Would you give to a disabled person who is pleading? If so, next time you see a 'mumbler', please give that person the price of a breakfast.

There are a lot of reasons to beg, but if you are a beggar you should be a nice Guy and a positive influence(for example Jain monk practice extreme non violence)
So you want something back for your gift?

But if you are just a walking cancer on mother earth, then its a bad idea to give.
............ then keep your money in your pocket. But one day, you may need. You could become a 'mumbler' (mentally disabled) or whatever, and then when many of your 'friends' have disowned you, you may need to plead. :)

chinu

chinu
Dear chinu..... thankyou for all of your answers.

The child on the platform is not a beggar, but (imo) a pleader. I do not like the word 'beggar' because humans around here are prejudiced against it. But we all need to plead: in legal cases, for business, for fairness, for funds, for a cup of tea, for anything which we need and somehow cannot obtain.

So, I plead with you...... can we all be pleaders, and may we all be heard?
Heard ?
IMO, nothing can change God's designation, God was God, God is God, God will always be God, If there's any shortfall, its in our Way of Begging/Pleading/or whatever you may like to call/consider it.

The only need is to understand and learn the Way which he listen to :)
And I call this Way as, The-Begging.
One need to be a true-poor to get his mercy. :)

chinu

chinu
But who is truly poor in this world ?
Nobody... I think.

All are "Something" in their own.
How can the one who think of him/herself as "Something", be "Poor" ? :)

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
But who is truly poor in this world ?
Nobody... I think.

Maybe these are the ones who are farthest from God?
Who would that be?
Jesus said, 'The first will be last, the last will be first'.
It's best to be humble in everything, all conditions, at all times...?

All are "Something" in their own.
How can the one who think of him/herself as "Something", be "Poor" ? :)

THe ones who think they are something, have something, may be nothing, have nothing.
And vice versa?

chinu

chinu
Maybe these are the ones who are farthest from God?
Who would that be?
Jesus said, 'The first will be last, the last will be first'.
It's best to be humble in everything, all conditions, at all times...?

THe ones who think they are something, have something, may be nothing, have nothing.
And vice versa?
Yes, its best to be humble in everything, all conditions, at all times..
But, humble by heart and soul is humble, indeed. Humble by body/mouth isn't a humble, its just a drama for the sake of something, for sometime. :)